"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Dragoon

My oshi used to be Enna, currently I’m still looking for a new oshi to follow…
:shiinastare:
phasefags are quickly approaching to shill their favorite hag

kanpainiggi

On a tangent, I see many people here loyal to their oshis (not you John Vtuber), what made you pledge to them?
In my case I was in a very dark place and was considering an heroing in 2025, but she inspired me to try again at life.
I guess I'm loyal to Char. Considering that I manage to wake up early enough to catch her stream while in Japan, clip her streams, etc. She's a very adorkable menhera bear who's chuuni levels is over 9000 who tries her best. I may not have been there since day 1 but I can be there now to watch, shill, clip and gift. As a lurker, as an alt or as an anonymous person.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
On a tangent, I see many people here loyal to their oshis (not you John Vtuber), what made you pledge to them?
Something about Gura's voice just hits *right* in a way that's hard to describe, and she gives a bunch of cultural signals that you rarely see that I feel a connection to, like a tie to an America that often feels like it's disappeared over the last couple decades. Things like her grandmother telling her "look with your eyes, not with your hands" when they were in an antique store; I was told the exact same wording by my mom, in similar situations. Or her love of older music, and how she finds them more satisfying to sing ("like biting into a big juicy burger").

She has a real grasp of comedic timing and delivery. It's rare to see someone who can make 20 minutes of silent vacuuming funny.

She's also surprisingly scrupulous; she made a big impression on me when her 1 million subs stream was all about promoting other Holos rather than herself, and she talked about how showing gratitude is something she needs to work on.

She's like the semi-idealized little sister I never had, not in the "onii-chan, yamate" sense, more calling each other dork-face and punching each other in the arm a bit harder than is strictly necessary to get your point across, but you actually treasure her, she brings sunshine into your world, and if anyone made her cry you'd tear them limb from limb. Her streams feel like coming home.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I want to sate my curiosity. @Anime Fan why do you migo all posts about Pippa in the general when you used to be a fan and active poster in the Pippathread? What was the big filter event for you?
:ameliaThink:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I want to sate my curiosity. @Anime Fan why do you migo all posts about Pippa in the general when you used to be a fan and active poster in the Pippathread? What was the big filter event for you?
He realized that pippa is a fake god.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the cuck posting obviously :luidance:

Anime Fan

Nothing in particular I just kind of got bored of her content and realized there were other streamers in her timeslot that I found more entertaining. I don't really have a problem with her and would probably still watch her if she was collabing with other members of Phase I enjoy watching or something. Since I don't really watch her anymore I don't really go in the thread anymore either. For the migos, I just think the Pippa stuff should stay in the Pippa thread is all.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For the migos, I just think the Pippa stuff should stay in the Pippa thread is all.
Sorry bro...
image.png

Anime Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus I don't wanna know the day when we get a jannie who's oshi a lot of people hate. I will migo all pippa posts in general just to spite thhrang. :smugselen:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Jesus I don't wanna know the day when we get a jannie who's oshi a lot of people hate. I will migo all pippa posts in general just to spite thhrang. :smugselen:
So you're saying we need to hire a Futakuchi Mana femboy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Jesus I don't wanna know the day when we get a jannie who's oshi a lot of people hate.
I highly doubt Proctor would ever make a person who oshis someone like Futakuchi Mana or Froot a moderator for the forum. Those types and maybe the lolibaiters/coombaiters are the only Vtubers this forum has a (rightfully) largely negative slant towards.
:whatastory:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I started watching Mumei because I liked her design a lot, she streamed late at night which was perfect for my schedule and I thought she was just naturally funny. As time went on and she became more comfortable streaming, she started opening up about herself and it turned out that me and her share a lot of the same personal struggles. We were both extremely introverted growing up, we both have problems with insomnia and we both have struggled with feelings of loneliness. Call it parasocial, but watching Mumei has helped motivate me to improve myself. That's why Moom is ride-or-die oshi. :dandanl:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
In my case I was in a very dark place and was considering an heroing in 2025, but she inspired me to try again at life.
I wondered if any anime girl being nice to me would have the same results, and I came to the conclusion that they wouldn't, on the sole reason I already got the "nice girls" experience beforehand. She's a special flavor of retard.
Pekora got me into VTubing, and I think she is to this day probably one of my favorite entertainers. Everything she does is just peak.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Pekora got me into VTubing, and I think she is to this day probably one of my favorite entertainers. Everything she does is just peak.
The pekora to tranny pipeline proven real once again

image_2024-03-15_074912932-min.png

randomtranny

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

randomtranny

I'm not gonna try to justify or push my beliefs onto you. But honestly. I just felt like something was wrong with me everything felt wrong. I hated myself no matter how good I did or anything nothing felt right. I went to therapy for years. It came down to I was either gonna kill myself, or I was just gonna try and see. It's not like I want to be trans, but it's better than being dead. I'm happy and have a life and something to live for now. Its why I don't understand why people fetishize and try to make trans being something to celebrate. It's awful, and it was easier when it was considered a mental illness. Sorry if there was no clear conscience answer in here it's hard to place the feelings into words.
:pippasadl:

Top Bottom