"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I won't watch your 2 view, I AM A SERVANT OF NENECHI, not a street whore like john and niganon.
The man who is one of his wife's many husbands doesn't want to watch your 2views with their piddly little single-digit body counts, checks out.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The man who is one of his wife's many husbands doesn't want to watch your 2views with their piddly little single-digit body counts, checks out.
Preach brother!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Even for you, that's low effort trolling. C'mon
Nonsense! I am always very high effort!

Anyway who cares what I think about random Vtuber #234? The only thing I know is that Tako used to shill them.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
RIP @BlueSharkTV he couldn’t be among his amigx after his schizo announcement arc.:BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

God's Strongest Dragoon

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
1) They don't feel threatened
2) They're fujos and enjoy watching the fags flirt with each other
3)
nctzen-glowing-green.gif

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
People who have fucked Kiara:
  • Reine
  • Nerissa
  • Nina
  • Reine again
  • the Idol industry
  • a dude in a skintight wrestling outfit
  • and also Reine
People who haven't fucked Kiara:
  • Pomu
If Kiara could be a successful slut, you can do it as well, inmate!
Looking at everything niganon shares on the forum about her, she just seems so boring. If her only type of humor is dogwhistling niganon with her jokes about jews well yeah nothing to miss here i guess.

I do clip her occasionally, but it's not something I can put a lot of time into. Hexa is not just an off-brand Pippa. She's more of a traditional chuuba than Pippa is. She just has a lot of menhera moments.
If you pay me I will clip her on the regular. I'm dead serious. I'm cheap and will send you the files so you get clout to your channel.
I'll even charge less if you timestamp the content itself because she streams in similar times to my oshi and if I want to listen to a woman talk smuck I might as well like her (I don't dislike Hexa herself, in fact I enjoy her solo streams, but she's not my favorite icecream flavor).

On a tangent, I see many people here loyal to their oshis (not you John Vtuber), what made you pledge to them?
In my case I was in a very dark place and was considering an heroing in 2025, but she inspired me to try again at life.
I wondered if any anime girl being nice to me would have the same results, and I came to the conclusion that they wouldn't, on the sole reason I already got the "nice girls" experience beforehand. She's a special flavor of retard.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
On a tangent, I see many people here loyal to their oshis (not you John Vtuber), what made you pledge to them?
In my case I was in a very dark place and was considering an heroing in 2025, but she inspired me to try again at life.
I wondered if any anime girl being nice to me would have the same results, and I came to the conclusion that they wouldn't, on the sole reason I already got the "nice girls" experience beforehand. She's a special flavor of retard.
So Dizzy wasn't what I expected. I was afraid that she would be extreme coomer bait but she wasn't so I started watching her. And her first couple of weeks were so terrible she was real nervous, but she ya know tried. I like the more creative streamers. Like back in the day I would say that Amelia Watson was my Oshi, who was entertainingly creative and amusingly bad at games.

I stuck with Dizzy though because despite being a girlfailure at times when it comes to her more creative endeavors she is actually real good at like the core stream "noise". Like you can't go 100% all the time, you can't be 100% on creatively right. And she would be able to pump out these shorter streams of chat engagement or showing off a game that other streamers would either devolve too much in Kayfabe or like can't pull off as well as Dizzy can kind of exist without a topic at hand and bounce off of chat while others kind of either get one guyed by a troll in chat or get caught between the headlights when put on the spot.

But mostly probably number 1 is that Dizzy is REAL fun to fuck with. I cannot elaborate further.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If you pay me I will clip her on the regular. I'm dead serious. I'm cheap and will send you the files so you get clout to your channel.
I'll even charge less if you timestamp the content itself because she streams in similar times to my oshi and if I want to listen to a woman talk smuck I might as well like her (I don't dislike Hexa herself, in fact I enjoy her solo streams, but she's not my favorite icecream flavor).

Thanks for the offer. I will consider it. As for why I'm loyal to Hexa... She is cute, funny not the kind you're thinking of you sick fuck, bullyable. She's a great singer, menhera (which I think makes a chuuba more interesting, unless they are mikeneko), and racist/homophobic. :smugpipi:

Also from my interactions with her off stream, she is a genuinely good person. I could list more, but you get the idea.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Not going to make it long
Nora cat introduced me to vtubing but i never quite followed any vtuber from that time very frequently: i always changed what i wanted to see , but then this indie in 2019 became my main source of happiness and well the rest its history.........

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Quick and easy
I just love the Utaite Emma Taso

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
  • She's got a great sense of humor
  • Plays a lot of great games
  • Great singer
  • Has a great dynamic with her chat
  • Doesn't let things bother her too much, but is willing to open up on the rare occasion something is bothering her.
  • Doesn't coombait
  • Very quotable/clippable
  • etc
I discovered Lumi through a few of her collabs with Pippa pretty early into my dive into EN vtubing, and I loved their dynamic together (still do). I already liked Pippa for her humor, but there were so many times in their collabs that Lumi herself made me laugh a lot. Eventually decided to watch her streams/vods and the rest is history.

While I consider Lumi "my oshi", special shoutout to Botan and Subaru as well. I kind of separate EN vtubing and JP vtubing a bit because of the difference in the way I watch them. As I don't speak an ounce of Japanese, I mostly only watch clips. Subaru was one of the first vtubers ever to catch my attention and that I actively sought out various clips for. I liked her model, probably for the simplicity compared to some of the others I had seen at the time, and her personality in the clips I watched. Also really enjoyed the clips of her playing horror games. All the same points for Botan, and the fact she has one of the best laughs ever. Really hard for me to pick a favorite of the two. It changes depending on the day, but it's really too close to call.

Long story short: Lumi is oshi because of points above. Because I view EN vtubing and JP vtubing separately in my mind, I do consider Botan and Subaru as my JP oshis, but at the end of the day, unless a discussion specifically about oshis is brought up, like this one, then I really only call Lumi my oshi. Retarded and overcomplicated, sure, but oh well.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom