"I'm trying my best! I'm both Asian and woman!"Lilybelle

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
On a tangent, I see many people here loyal to their oshis (not you John Vtuber), what made you pledge to them?
The more you watch someone the more you start to like their content and their sense of humor or the way they act, granted a lot of times they could give you a tickle in your monkey brain that triggers your inner saviourfag, In my case I ended up liking Kronii's weird little self because of her choice in games being kinda shit as entertainment, and by paying attention to her I came to the conclusion I feel like she's the type of person I can relate to more since she has a similar kind of humor and autism. and I also discovered I have yellow fever because of her so there's that too I guess.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The more you watch someone the more you start to like their content and their sense of humor or the way they act, granted a lot of times they could give you a tickle in your monkey brain that triggers your inner saviourfag, In my case I ended up liking Kronii's weird little self because of her choice in games being kinda shit as entertainment, and by paying attention to her I came to the conclusion I feel like she's the type of person I can relate to more since she has a similar kind of humor and autism. and I also discovered I have yellow fever because of her so there's that too I guess.
Nah, go back to Okayu, WHORE.:BijouBijou:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
No cure, there is a treatment however. Lifetime of marriage to a yellow woman.
From the horror stories from the local chinks I think that is not good advice, unless her family is dead or she's disowned..

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
On a tangent, I see many people here loyal to their oshis (not you John Vtuber), what made you pledge to them?

Kirsche is the most intellectually and emotionally honest person I know, yet somehow also intelligent and perceptive rather than cripplingly naïve. She has an amazing work ethic despite suffering from serious mental issues, and is one of the only people I have implicit trust in outside of friends I've known for 20+ years.

Also, she has a nice tail.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I like Nene because Nene is Nene. I'm not gonna pretend that I have some deep connection to a chuuba I don't actually know like ya'll simps.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I'm just one of the many people groomed by @Smegmar.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
In my case I was in a very dark place and was considering an heroing in 2025, but she inspired me to try again at life.
I wondered if any anime girl being nice to me would have the same results, and I came to the conclusion that they wouldn't, on the sole reason I already got the "nice girls" experience beforehand. She's a special flavor of retard.
Sena groomed me and for all her flaws shes pretty real and a fucking dork.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I just like Rin because she's silly even before all of this simple as

I watched vtubers to watch silly anime woman have fun on what they're doing and if I see someone so enamoured with plushies her room is running out of space because of it it's always a good time

And a Brit of course

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've never had to really think about this question and I can't exactly put it into words; if I tried it would probably just sound generic and retreading what everyone else already said about theirs, so I suppose saying "because I'm not a whore" should suffice enough.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
She's retarded and a flip

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I suppose Pippa's abrasiveness much of the time drew me in initially, her honest humor was a breath of fresh air when many content creators I watched were getting soft. What really got me to stick around though were the more chill streams. Seeing that she's actually a very kind and caring person was really nice. Her opening up and being vulnerable at times is very endearing. Also she's very dumb, and I like to make fun of her for that.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Difficult question tbh
Even though i have been watching her since week 1, it took me quite a while to Oshi her
I watched HoloJP clips for a bit before the HoloEN debut but I wouldn't say I had an Oshi back then yet

Kiara just kinda stuck with me because I share a timezone with her, so she is the easiest Holo to watch
And only really after learning about her irl Idol background did I really start to Oshi her and wanting to support her
Seeing how hard she tried in the past, how much shit she went through for that Idol dream and how Hololive was her last chance at it - That story made me suddenly understand the appeal of the Idol journey and supporting someone from the ground up. Its not about becoming the very best, beating records or whatever, its about achieving a life-long dream, and sharing the happiness that comes with accomplishing every step on the way there.

And despite all the shit in her past, she is still such a kind and genuine person who will see the best in people and be very openly trusting.
For I, despite being much younger than her, have already turned a lot more cynical and cold. Having her in my life does remind me that good people are still out there.
I don't Oshi Kiara for her streaming content. If I was just looking at game choices, there are probably Holos I like more. I don't Oshi her for her music as well. There too, there are Holos whose music I enjoy more.

I oshi Kiara because she is uniquely Kiara, for her personality and nothing less.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
My oshi used to be Enna, currently I’m still looking for a new oshi to follow…
:shiinastare:

Top Bottom