"Do you think my laughing is real?"Takane Lui

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I'm not gonna try to justify or push my beliefs onto you. But honestly. I just felt like something was wrong with me everything felt wrong. I hated myself no matter how good I did or anything nothing felt right. I went to therapy for years. It came down to I was either gonna kill myself, or I was just gonna try and see. It's not like I want to be trans, but it's better than being dead. I'm happy and have a life and something to live for now. Its why I don't understand why people fetishize and try to make trans being something to celebrate. It's awful, and it was easier when it was considered a mental illness. Sorry if there was no clear conscience answer in here it's hard to place the feelings into words.
:pippasadl:
Fucking hell guys, stop making our dedicated tranny feel miserable. You know how @Awoogers is when he's being made to remember the time he transitioned to being a British dog.
:kaelaGetSomeHelp:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm not gonna try to justify or push my beliefs onto you. But honestly. I just felt like something was wrong with me everything felt wrong. I hated myself no matter how good I did or anything nothing felt right. I went to therapy for years. It came down to I was either gonna kill myself, or I was just gonna try and see. It's not like I want to be trans, but it's better than being dead. I'm happy and have a life and something to live for now. Its why I don't understand why people fetishize and try to make trans being something to celebrate. It's awful, and it was easier when it was considered a mental illness. Sorry if there was no clear conscience answer in here it's hard to place the feelings into words.
Cuz ive saw a lot of young men and women turn to transgenderism cause they are miserable, that all thing just seems predatory to me above all the fetishes and exploitation. I see "I'm of the opposite gender" as a lesser statement, it doesn't really make sense that deadnaming and misgendering is such an issue if it was the whole problem of theirs. Its the promise of "starting anew" that is alluring to people at their lowest, to people going through mental issues, puberty or midlife crisis. Thus bringing up old names just serves as a trigger for people who try to distance themselves from trauma they experienced as that man or woman.

Shit just doesn't sit right with me thats all.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
it wouldnt be so bad if they could pass. but thats a weird genetic thing.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I fucking hate white people

Buy more Starbucks.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, if you tried getting help and exhausted all other available means before going through with it and it actually helped you live a better, happier life then I have nothing wrong with it. :shubaIapprob:

(Watch me get jumped by the ruski, the pasta or another of my orbiters for this post)

Early Adopter
Watch me get jumped by the ruski, the pasta or another of my orbiters for this post
Im not your orbiter, Juan. You just happen to say a lot of stupid shit I can't ignore

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Slav on Latinx violence...

Why must the alcoholics fight among each other?

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Fair enough. Just don't groom children/teenagers or try to get people fired/life ruined for not calling you a woman. I think that's what everybody would be fine with.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Cuz ive saw a lot of young men and women turn to transgenderism cause they are miserable, that all thing just seems predatory to me above all the fetishes and exploitation. I see "I'm of the opposite gender" as a lesser statement, it doesn't really make sense that deadnaming and misgendering is such an issue if it was the whole problem of theirs. Its the promise of "starting anew" that is alluring to people at their lowest, to people going through mental issues, puberty or midlife crisis. Thus bringing up old names just serves as a trigger for people who try to distance themselves from trauma they experienced as that man or woman.

Shit just doesn't sit right with me thats all.
I don't necessarily disagree. I think a lot of people don't put a lot of proper thoughts into it. For the record I don't care if people call me the wrong pronouns. Not that it ever happens outside of online spaces.
Fair enough. Just don't groom children/teenagers or try to get people fired/life ruined for not calling you a woman. I think that's what everybody would be fine with.
I just do my own thing. I don't bring up tranny shit ever unless asked. I pass so nothing really comes up ever, not that I would want to talk about it anyways. I think a lot of vermintide don't put in the effort to learn about the opposite sex. There's a lot to being a man/woman than aesthetics. Which leads me to think a lot of them aren't really trans, but fetishists.
Well, if you tried getting help and exhausted all other available means before going through with it and it actually helped you live a better, happier life then I have nothing wrong with it. :shubaIapprob:

(Watch me get jumped by the ruski, the pasta or another of my orbiters for this post)
It was very much my last resort. I did everything else under the bridge, and years of therapy. I think, things should be done that way. It's not an easy road, and it's a big decision.
Now let's stop talking about faggy stuff you faggots.
:pomuSalute:

Early Adopter

randomtranny

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Early Adopter
I guess I will dedicate myself to saying even stupider shit so you have a job for once in your life.
Unlike you, LAWYER, I already have a real job

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
On a tangent, I see many people here loyal to their oshis (not you John Vtuber), what made you pledge to them?
In my case I was in a very dark place and was considering an heroing in 2025, but she inspired me to try again at life.
I wondered if any anime girl being nice to me would have the same results, and I came to the conclusion that they wouldn't, on the sole reason I already got the "nice girls" experience beforehand. She's a special flavor of retard.
I didnt watch her much at the start but Fauna eventually grew on me since she has a small autist side she flashes occasionaly even though the mommy and ASMR tism filters me still
Her singing has souvl too

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think a lot of vermintide don't put in the effort to learn about the opposite sex. There's a lot to being a man/woman than aesthetics.
Let's test whether you got the truly important things down.

Go make me a sandwich, woman.

randomtranny

Let's test whether you got the truly important things down.

Go make me a sandwich, woman.

Why would you want a sandwich when I can cook you so many wonderful dishes. I don't understand.
:depressedtako:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why would you want a sandwich when I can cook you so many wonderful dishes. I don't understand.
This is how women avoid giving you sandwhiches. This sentence right here

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wrong, women explicitly DO NOT belong in the kitchen, they don't know shit about cooking. There's a reason why all the best chefs are men.

Top Bottom