"Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem. By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way! It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!"Kson

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I didn't know awoogers was actually turkish, but he is gay... and fat.
So he's Nikocado Avocado!?!? We have a famous gay pig in the forums, WTF!?!?!?!???

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So he's Nikocado Avocado!?!? We have a famous gay pig in the forums, WTF!?!?!?!???
He may be the GAYEST, but you will always be the NIGGEST my guy.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Look who's a janny now. Please point and laugh at him.
image.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is a twitch janny worse that a discord janny ? Where's the janny hierarchy ranking ? the public needs to know.
everyones the same in front of a broom

kingcaid

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
@naganon You really are NIGGAnon now. Dont get caught trying to escape or hexa might hobble you.
I can't believe he will create a single mother household with HexaVT.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Can't even judge him because she might actually fuck him in a moment of weakness (every thursday).

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I regret the decisions I have made in my life that have led to this moment.
I hope you look forward to sweeping up that chat in your pipprogrammer socks :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hey guys, thought I'd join the forums, how has everyone been?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Hey guys, thought I'd join the forums, how has everyone been?
Come on, man. The post is way too short. You've to write a 10-sentence paragraph over the most mundane shit. Navel gaze it until it stares back into your soul.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Come on, man. The post is way too short. You've to write a 10-sentence paragraph over the most mundane shit. Navel gaze it until it stares back into your soul.
I'm sorry that you can't understand my ubermensch dialectics so you're struggling with simple topics. I swear you should all be thrown into the hellfires because all you can do is worship the false idol! It should be completely clear to anyone by now, have none of you read Loki? Do you think that you can just look down upon me because you are too shallow minded to understand you're looking up? Are you Australian? Is that why it's all upside down for you? Maybe if you watched more My Little Pony you'd get what's going on.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm sorry that you can't understand my ubermensch dialectics so you're struggling with simple topics. I swear you should all be thrown into the hellfires because all you can do is worship the false idol! It should be completely clear to anyone by now, have none of you read Loki? Do you think that you can just look down upon me because you are too shallow minded to understand you're looking up? Are you Australian? Is that why it's all upside down for you? Maybe if you watched more My Little Pony you'd get what's going on.
i can see bits of Henri but this is so unmistakably a reticule post that i cant help but think im staring at some unholy timeline where they're somehow the same person

Top Bottom