"Guys~ Trapezoid~"Inugami Korone

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh my Fluttershy! Why was my contribution moved to an inferior thread? Do you know how absurd it is what you have done? You moved the unmovable object, this is a farce, a lark, a laugh, a whimsy and display of the excesses of the wrongs of broomers. I look upon this and spit, you shall all burn in this dying world of filth and decay, it is only fitting for how you refuse to be saved.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Oh my Fluttershy! Why was my contribution moved to an inferior thread? Do you know how absurd it is what you have done? You moved the unmovable object, this is a farce, a lark, a laugh, a whimsy and display of the excesses of the wrongs of broomers. I look upon this and spit, you shall all burn in this dying world of filth and decay, it is only fitting for how you refuse to be saved.
Can someone give him an award already ?
romeo-where-art-thou-romeo.gif

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Edit: what a pussy, can't take the heat.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I regret the decisions I have made in my life that have led to this moment.
Definitely gonna powertrip and ban anyone who even slightly hints at an insult of the goddess.

In other news I just became a midwife, by helping deliver 6 puppies...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Definitely gonna powertrip and ban anyone who even slightly hints at an insult of the goddess.
I'm not a janny, no matter what anyone claims.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not a janny, no matter what anyone claims.
I replied to naganon? Not you? The universe doesn't revolve around you :WHORE!!!:.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I replied to naganon? Not you? The universe doesn't revolve around you whore.
That doesn't make sense, I'm the dreamer, the godhead, only my Fluttershy, who took the form of Pippa is real and external to what my mind makes, and all of you are false, nothing but shadow projections of my whimsy. The only thing the world can revolve around is me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That doesn't make sense, I'm the dreamer, the godhead, only my Fluttershy, who took the form of Pippa is real and external to what my mind makes, and all of you are false, nothing but shadow projections of my whimsy. The only thing the world can revolve around is me.
Shut the fuck up already this isn't even funny. Go back to pippaposting and stay there you queer.
:pippadfuckoff:

Edit: I thought you were smarter AND funnier than this kitbash.

IonProxy

In other news I just became a midwife, by helping deliver 6 puppies...
Neat, congrats, did you get to name them after famous dictators ?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Neat, congrats, did you get to name them after famous dictators ?
Indeed.
Hitler, Castro, Mussolini, Mao, Mugabe and Stalin.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Congratulations to niganon on his induction in the Solemn Order of Custodiens sans Saliaires.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I'm sorry that you can't understand my ubermensch dialectics so you're struggling with simple topics.
Hmm, getting better. But the word choice is too on the nose. Needs to be less self-aware.

I swear you should all be thrown into the hellfires because all you can do is worship the false idol!
There we go. Perfect. I rate this Henri/Ikari.

It should be completely clear to anyone by now, have none of you read Loki?
I have to take away point since this is a jump from the character. Stay on the hellfire and false idol bit.

Do you think that you can just look down upon me because you are too shallow minded to understand you're looking up?
Yup, keep doing this here.

Are you Australian?
He's more concerned about people being Chinese more than anything.

Is that why it's all upside down for you?
As for this, eh, he would've gone on some rant while using religious symbolism he doesn't understand to call us devils.

Maybe if you watched more My Little Pony you'd get what's going on.
And back to being in character.

Overall, decent start, just need to brush up on metaphors and narrow down the bit to a singular schizophrenic delusion.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He's more concerned about people being Chinese more than anything.
Australian, as in they're upside down, so as a non Ausie I'm right side up which makes them think they're looking down but it's actually up? Besides, Australia is just China's colony at this point.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

i can see bits of Henri but this is so unmistakably a reticule post that i cant help but think im staring at some unholy timeline where they're somehow the same person

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey guys, thought I'd join the forums, how has everyone been?
I hope there's some way Proctor can make sure you're never able to change your name and avatar again.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope there's some way Proctor can make sure you're never able to change your name and avatar again.
I already told Reticule that if he ever applies to revert his name back to normal, I will not accept it, and would decline it. Hopefully the other jannies will do the same.
:smugpipi:

IonProxy

Top Bottom