"Penis too big? There's no such thing, as long as you've got a will, you've got a way baby!"Kirschey

Announcement Containment Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Literally all you have to do to not get on my nerves is the following;

1) Be funny.
This is a pretty major red-flag considering how heavily subjective humor and especially considering how much has to do with being receptive to the joke. (i.e. fat jokes towards Kirsche vs. similar to any other tuber).
I don't think it should be a key determining factor of if a user is offensive enough to be removed. If it is, all that is going to do is stifle people from making jokes (which I know some of you permamad cretins would cheer for).

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Seriously. It shouldn't be "people I want to hang out with" or "people from the forum I am cool with", it should only serve it's technical purpose of doing voice calls for the stream.

This is the only point I disagree with. The Discord has always been open. Anyone can join. All you needed to do was DM me your username and have at least 5 or so posts on the forum that proved you weren't a complete and total outsider. I don't know where anyone would ever get the impression it was some kind of space 'only people I'm cool with' could hang out.

No Name

am I gonna catch a ban for calling yuri a stupid bitch every time I reminded of her existence from now on or what?
You run a higher risk of catching a backhand for being "unfunny"
:whatastory:

Going to reiterate what I said in the Pippa thread

Discord is gay, and this gay shit happens all the time

If I gave my honest thoughts I'd get a week ban. Luckily others have said it for me.

But anyway :takeyourmeds:
Coward!

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
You are unironically retarded if you read that post and this was your takeaway.
Alright. Behavior described as "inimical to functional society", "shitposting and provoking people", and most importantly, "unpleasant, combative, aggressive and unfunny" is something I would attribute to you more than Takodachi, having seen the two of you both here and in the wild. Would you like people here to act as you say, or as you do?

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
This is a pretty major red-flag considering how heavily subjective humor and especially considering how much has to do with being receptive to the joke. (i.e. fat jokes towards Kirsche vs. similar to any other tuber).
I don't think it should be a key determining factor of if a user is offensive enough to be removed. If it is, all that is going to do is stifle people from making jokes (which I know some of you permamad cretins would cheer for).
The lolcalf sent 9 messages (that I noticed and counted) calling her fat, some of them directly pinging her. Trying to keep fantasizing that this was about "fat jokes" is peak "but I did have breakfast" energy.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I normally don't feel the need to make any sort of for / against commentary on this sort of thing. Others generally do so more eloquently.

I would however like to spend what very little amount of social capital I may have accrued to go to bat for Short. He was useful in ways I that think outweighed his feetposting.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
All you needed to do was DM me
I'm not shitposting here but this is literally the thing why these negroes think is le secret club, some here are super autistic. Even reading the kf thread proves me that some fuckers will take an idea and unroll it to an insane degree.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Discord has been slain!

Well, that specific channel is.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Yes, his account doesn't auto-fill when you try to search for his profile.
That's retarded. Proctor shouldn't be doing that shit. There should be clear rules, not "you hurt my grooming victim's feelings somehow so get banned lol". This site shouldn't be Proctor's cool kids club, it should be a vtuber forum where the admin doesn't ban people because they somehow slighted him or ruined his chance at becoming a vtuber-adjacent e-celeb.

Limkin

This is the only point I disagree with. The Discord has always been open. Anyone can join. All you needed to do was DM me your username and have at least 5 or so posts on the forum that proved you weren't a complete and total outsider. I don't know where anyone would ever get the impression it was some kind of space 'only people I'm cool with' could hang out.
My apologies for inability to write things like a normal human being and instead overly dramatizing everything (and ESL brain). I did mean it as "it can't be random people who have a link". Also I am not DMing anyone to join anything, if it's something you have to ask for, instead of an open invite with verification it's too much social interaction for me

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Think this is more Discord Perception rather then on you specifically. While I'm here I don't think Disabling the discord is the way to go the floodgates are open kinda too late to back down now

Ya fuck up (both you can tako) and you learn (you not tako) despite how you come off most times you are one of the few people I am aware of who can self reflect and change when reasoned with.

I also think some hypocrisy is inevitable you running two places for us you clearly don't like the idea of stepping on peoples toes (or at least im taking your word for it) you flail blindly in a leadership position you chose to take on it's fine learn do better.

This Thread and the Nolan one are more proof that your at least trying to adhere to the morals you claim to stand for and I don't think it's fair for some people here tempers or not to question that.

TLDR your doing your best and I wanted to acknowledge that.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
or is a power hungry discord janny lol" because no one with that attitude will read walls of text with explanation of what led there.
This is true but at the same time people should realize it's his site and even though they share some principles Proctor is not Null, different things set him off, and he doesn't seem antisocial enough to just shrug it off as retards doing retard things. There's a line between shitposting and being an actual asshole or poking the bear excessively, tako crossed it. Doesn't matter even if it does look like pro-kirsche favoritism to the outsider.

Also let the record state that I fucking love Kirsche, Kirsche forever, one thousand years of glorious reign of Kirsche!

I'm trying to save up enough social credit to buy a shiorin membership

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The lolcalf sent 9 messages (that I noticed and counted) calling her fat, some of them directly pinging her. Trying to keep fantasizing that this was about "fat jokes" is peak "but I did have breakfast" energy.
Completely missed the point of my post. It was just an example based on the limited knowledge I have of the context, (because all of this occurred on discord). The issue regarding the subjectivity of humor and the receptiveness of others still holds true. Something that would be totally fine or even funny on one day could piss someone off the next.
Few counter-points:
1) Many of the more casual users (oh the horror) aren't even aware this is an option
2) Even if they did, considering the autism endemic to this community sending a direct request to the owner of the site is an ask.
3) Ignore the issue that those who opt in to using the discord and those who do so with enough frequency run the risk of becoming part of the "cool kids" with a disproportionate say in the goings on on the site. The worst shitstirrers relish at such opportunities. While (I'm going to use a gay word here) potentially disenfranchising people who couldn't be assed or refuse to use discord for their own reasons.

May want to make the discord more visible at the very least if you genuinely want it to not beceome a boys' club.

e: Apparently I missed that the discord got locked down.

Last edited:

Jan K. Hater

~*~ Groomcord ~*~

Groomcord is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Groomcord you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Groomcord motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
Yeah, this is pretty much what it's like on The Secret Groomcord. It's like Doremiposting as a lifestyle.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Think this is more Discord Perception rather then on you specifically. While I'm here I don't think Disabling the discord is the way to go the floodgates are open kinda too late to back down now

No, I was leaning towards this for quite some time anyway. The Discord had already become a place where the only real people I like talking to were online at hours inimical to my sleep schedule. It was useful in some aspects, but in others it had already well outlived its usefulness.

Also it's worth remembering that I hate Discord anyway. It was exceedingly dumb of me to actually make use of it and absolutely everyone here is correct in saying that it was. If anything I owe Takodachi sincere thanks for waking me up to that fact.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
~*~ Groomcord ~*~

Groomcord is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In Groomcord you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the Groomcord motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.
proctor going the total Pleasureman route and it didnt even take a federal subpeona.

Hunky Lurker

Say little mama..
This is a good opportunity to ask Proctor to rewrite the Server Rules. The bloggy and pretentious way it's structured is seriously off-putting and unhelpful to anyone who's considering joining. Quite frankly, nobody new gives a shit about what an admin wants.

Just make a list of conduct like a normal person and reiterate it to all users, new and old. Add clarifications on ban conditions, the warning system, off-site conduct included. None of this, especially this thread or your blogpost about banning long-time users warrant their existence.
-No oversharing personal details of your own life, including fetishes
-No direct messages towards vtubers that are derogatory in nature
-etc
You get three warnings, you get a week suspension for the next warning etc.

There is a very specific temperament that's needed of an admin that's missing in Proctor. As person responsible for a forum you are faced with people who don't care about what you think but care immensely on what you do. Just state your case in as few words as possible and show good faith by giving the community time to adjust.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The piss-drinker cries out in pain as he strikes you.
You leave Mozu out of this :pikafaku:

EDIT: Tako acted like a sperg and I'm not sad he caught a ban. All this gay drama was worth it just for the Discord getting locked down.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom