"Madafaka~?"Tokino Sora

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I do think it's kinda funny how she read the first couple of pages & instantly jumped on Twitter to shit her opinion everywhere like every other drama brainrotted idiot on 4chan. When did my kaichou become "/vt/ Anon" tier retarded?
:pikameefuck:
This is not exclusively a /vt/ thing, im afraid its a terminal disease called: being a woman

Not-Username

This is not exclusively a /vt/ thing, im afraid its a terminal disease called: being a woman
Let's not pretend that enough retards, including people in this forum, won't so the same. Regardless of gender.

The disease is "terminally online"

GOTBB

:amegunl:What does this Kson tangent (that has already been disseminated in General) have to do with Detective Amelia Watson (semi-retired)?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I think just mentioning vshojo in general sends a couple of well-known forum users on a steaming red bloodrage, derailing and lashing out pell-mell.

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Since someone mentioned about the little descriptions for the Holo aquarium, look at what Ame decided to include for the fister gremlin.

:ameraintear:
Poor Gonathan...

The Chink

She changed her twitter background picture to this
1727994241209.png

Also profile changed to
1727994274375.png

There are already a few fan arts under #doobart.

KsonApologist

:amegunl:What does this Kson tangent (that has already been disseminated in General) have to do with Detective Amelia Watson (semi-retired)?
I apologize in behalf of my retarded alt
Now back to Dooby(?)
She changed her twitter background picture to this
View attachment 79870
Also profile changed to
View attachment 79871
There are already a few fan arts under #doobart.
Thats a really weird model (if its going to really be the final one)

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

The Chink

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Fanarts are already rolling in. Most of them from artists known for drawing Ame too.

I wonder if that is going to be her main model. Putting aside the fact that it's not a cute anime girl, I feel like its movement will be kinda limited in 3D which I assume will be her main content.

The Chink

Fanarts are already rolling in. Most of them from artists known for drawing Ame too.

I wonder if that is going to be her main model. Putting aside the fact that it's not a cute anime girl, I feel like its movement will be kinda limited in 3D which I assume will be her main content.

I think there would be a girl model. As Sachi's girl model vs. the kappa one. My guess is that the design/live2d might not have been finished.

tgmslc

I think there would be a girl model. As Sachi's girl model vs. the kappa one. My guess is that the design/live2d might not have been finished.
She does also have the option of debuting a simpler model right away & waiting to see if she gets enough traction to warrant paying for a higher-quality model later, like Dokibird did.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Hmmm.
1728058652859.png

(None of the other Myth PL are following her yet. The only other HoloEN PL I know who is following her is Nerissa.)

The Chink

GOTBB

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Keekihime HATES HER!
Twitter follows mean nothing
By that logic everyone in Holo hates each other because they dont all follow their PL

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So shower thoughts, she was pretty explicit that not only can she appear in stuff once in a while, but that she might consider coming back to Ame permanently if she wanted to and Cover would have her.
So what scenarios would lead to that. Would she be more likely to come back if she's successful as Dooby3d and gets all her creative hungers satiated? Would it be more likely if she 'failed' as Dooby (abject failure seems like an impossibility for a Holo who left on good terms and wants to continue content creation, but I mean more like how artists tend to hate their own work and are never satisfied with it)? Would there be any reasons Cover would say 'no' if she asks them to come back (like Dooby3d is actually obsessed with doobies and smokes pot on stream non-stop)? Etc.
Just some hypothetical thoughts.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Hmmm.
(None of the other Myth PL are following her yet. The only other HoloEN PL I know who is following her is Nerissa.)
"oh yeah I need to follow her new account so people don't think we hate eachother"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So what scenarios would lead to that. Would she be more likely to come back if she's successful as Dooby3d and gets all her creative hungers satiated?

A blank check to do all the stuff she wants to. Probably stuff like open up an IRL zoo with actual animals and then stream about it. I can totally see her committing to such an endeavor.

Top Bottom