"Fuck you Eimi! hahahahaha!"Shisui Michiru

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Man am I glad I got gifted a membership days ago. It was nice to get to use all those Ame emojis for her final stream, and see that last member's message.

Hope she succeeds in whatever it is she's setting out to do. She seems pretty open to coming back, so here's hoping!

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Couldn't leave without a last pun:

Welp, now I know what my phone's lock screen would be. Thanks Ame!

I wonder if they drafted a new affiliate contract or this is just going to be a case-by-case contractor style thing.
We'll probably know next year when Gura graduates.
:gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh::gloomiLaugh:

She has been pretty emotional lately, we'll see how it goes.

First JP to respond. Surprised it was Korone, to be honest.

Blessed doggo. Man, I Love Korone (MILK).

Teamates are a based bunch. It really is true, the oshi reflects the fanbase.

Everyone here have said what I think about Ame so I'll just leave y'all with one of her cutest moment.

OtsuAme! See you next time!!!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
She's going through the announcement of her end of streaming activities tweet and replying to everyone. Highlighting this one (and hopefully she'll eventually reply to Mint, Maybe?)

[archive]

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
She's going through the announcement of her end of streaming activities tweet and replying to everyone. Highlighting this one (and hopefully she'll eventually reply to Mint, Maybe?)

[archive]

Good Lord, up late and still sending goodwill messages. That's dedication. :pomuSalute:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Also she apparently updated all her playlists. I know her Oblivion and Elden Ring playlists were out of order before, they might be fixed.

I might be schizoing out but her Bladerunner 2049 Watchalong was pushed to the front of the list.
View attachment 79603
View attachment 79605

edit: It took me until now but, I just realized her new merchandise art/final stream thumbnail art was drawn by Saine Who was/is Lulu Suzuhara/Watagashi Unou's (my kamioshi) model artist.
As a side note to this: Ame made a new playlist of her favorite streams. I'm behind on the general thread so not sure if it's been mentioned or not. So it's possible she did some other playlist stuff while browsing around and whatnot.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
It is just a very little gesture, honestly not really worth mentioning, but Ame rearranged her Youtube home page so that the HoloEN channel listings were at the top. Small, but thoughtful, imo.
foto_no_exif - 2024-10-01T140523.176.jpg

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Looks like we have a return date locked down, Oct 20th.
1727834140890.png

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Koops

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

The Chink

Just done some digging on who doob is following right now.
She isn't following any rm account of Holo members, as I'm aware of.
She follows nabi-mama and nanami-mama.
For the vtubers that I know, she follows Doki, Mint, Neuro, Silvervale, Veibae, Nyanners, Ironmouse, Henya, Kson, Shigure Ui. Interestingly, she also follows mint's rm account.
For the artists, she follows pako, riku (the one worked on Chiku Taku), Kanauru, maerie, walfie, some of the 3D artists who worked on her aquarium project (not everyone though)

Some of the follows seem to be added today, as her following was 200 until a few hours ago, and right now it shows 235.

Last edited:

RiverBear

For the vtubers that I know, she follows Doki, Mint, Neuro, Silvervale, Veibae, Nyanners, Ironmouse, Henya, Kson, Shigure Ui. Interestingly, she also follows mint's rm account.
For the artists, she follows pako, riku (the one worked on Chiku Taku), Kanauru, maerie, walfie, some of the 3D artists who worked on her aquarium project (not everyone though)

Some of the follows seem to be added today, as her following was 200 until a few hours ago, and right now it shows 235.
VShojo hire

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Might also be interesting to see if any of the Hololive RM is following her. I know Caitlin (Nerissa's RM) is currently following her.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Top Bottom