"Like, I've heard that British English is like some fanciful mumbo-jumbo"Himemori Luna

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm tryin to catch up and IRyS sounds broken. She must have been dying a bit off stream watching Ame. Well, once she starts shooting I'm sure she'll perk up.

I had to leave so only caught most of the stream as a podcast. Outside of when SSS started it was honestly pretty nice. If scuffed as fuck. A bit sad but I guess her reinforcing that she'll be around really worked on me. Didn't really bitch out and shed any tears as expected. Not having guests probably really helped with that.

*Edited to be slightly less retarded*

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I'm tryin to catch up and IRyS sounds broken. She must have been dying a bit off stream watching Ame. Well, once she starts shooting I'm sure she'll perk up.

I had to leave so only caught most of the stream as a podcast. Outside of when SSS started honestly, was.. pretty nice. If scuffed as fuck. A bit sad but I guess her reinforcing that she'll be around really worked on me.
Good thing it's not a Kiwawa stream, it would be non-stop tears, I fear.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
You have the chance to do something really funny by going live on Dooby right now, Ame.

I cope with humor
people are already waiting there lol
1727755593470.png

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Couldn't leave without a last pun:

Punished Lurker

Goodbye Ame, Myth wouldn't have been the same without you. Thanks for all the memories and may her future be bright :pomuSalute:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
My thoughts on Ame's future appearance.

She definitely teased some(?) appearances in October, I believe Calli has already revealed it to be a group song (unsure cover or original).

As a teamate, I would definitely be happy with any sort of Ame content. However, I wouldn't really credit any of her near future appearances (especially if it is prerecorded) to her new "affiliate" status, as she most likely done all the recording and prepwork before she left. This would just be equivalent to the Council song Rise being released a month after Sana's graduation.

I would be more interested in her potential appearances in more than a few months, like during New Year maybe?

Last edited:

Negzana

Instead of alumni/OG she's put as affiliate, but also In the main talent page she's still with the other Myth members instead of put at the bottom

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

I think the more important part of this its that she is with the rest of Myth unlike Alumnis who are separated from their respective gens

Fivever.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Proctor was asleep, right? Just making sure the meme survives.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder if they drafted a new affiliate contract or this is just going to be a case-by-case contractor style thing.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Good thing it's not a Kiwawa stream, it would be non-stop tears, I fear.
She's making sure you have time to recharge your feels before she knocks you back down.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
She's making sure you have time to recharge before she makes you do it again.

I like how she emphasises it's a "very good" announcement.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
People have PTSD this year. 4 talents gone and there are still three months left. Even if they have been mostly dramaless exits, it still puts people on edge.

RiverBear

Blame Coco for that

especially with her Mario Party stream + Special Announcement

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Oh, dear, I wasn't expecting any Myth streams tonight, but Calli's got one in a half-hour. Wonder how that will go? Hope it's not a Watame after Coco graduation kind of thing...

tgmslc

Oh, dear, I wasn't expecting any Myth streams tonight, but Calli's got one in a half-hour. Wonder how that will go?
She'll be the first other member of Myth with a chance to give her thoughts. I remember Calli was pretty calm & even when talking about Sana but she's much closer to Ame, so, who knows?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
She'll be the first other member of Myth with a chance to give her thoughts. I remember Calli was pretty calm & even when talking about Sana but she's much closer to Ame, so, who knows?
Well, Sana was only on for a short time, but this is a fellow genmate...

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Oh, dear, I wasn't expecting any Myth streams tonight, but Calli's got one in a half-hour. Wonder how that will go? Hope it's not a Watame after Coco graduation kind of thing...
She has been pretty emotional lately, we'll see how it goes.

First JP to respond. Surprised it was Korone, to be honest.

Top Bottom