Duolingo Arab Man: "I am from Japan" La+: "本当に?"

Amelia Watson Ceases Activity From Hololive

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She's making sure you have time to recharge your feels before she knocks you back down.

It's gonna be weird when she announces that the good news is she just finished kidnapping Ame and is keeping her locked in the basement to force her to come back fairly often. It will end cutely though because the first thing she'll do is force a duet for the ending song.

Speaking of cute but possibly emotional singing, Peo also has some coming up in like 30 minutes. It's possible it won't be sad but she adored Ame so I would be surprised if there wasn't a moment or two in there. She already sad posted a little in chat so... if you want some feels before bed just so you can wake up to Kiara punching your feels, double up!

She'll be the first other member of Myth with a chance to give her thoughts. I remember Calli was pretty calm & even when talking about Sana but she's much closer to Ame, so, who knows?
Calli's stream is probably timed for when she figures she would be good to go after all the emotion calms down. It's probably to ease her mind and give the Myth fans a cooldown as much as it is to just keep playing a game she's enjoying though.
Edit: Actually since I was late to post, maybe it IS mostly for the cooldown (Herself and fans) and not so much the game itself.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
She has been pretty emotional lately, we'll see how it goes.

First JP to respond. Surprised it was Korone, to be honest.

I was afraid it was going to be this, but on the other hand, perhaps she and Korone can dismantle some more bombs.

Edit: Of course I'm gonna watch it.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's gonna be weird when she announces that the good news is she just finished kidnapping Ame and is keeping her locked in the basement to force her to come back fairly often. It will end cutely though because the first thing she'll do is force a duet for the ending song.

Speaking of cute but possibly emotional singing, Peo also has some coming up in like 30 minutes. It's possible it won't be sad but she adored Ame so I would be surprised if there wasn't a moment or two in there. She already sad posted a little in chat so... if you want some feels before bed just so you can wake up to Kiara punching your feels, double up!

Calli's stream is probably timed for when she figures she would be good to go after all the emotion calms down. It's probably to ease her mind and give the Myth fans a cooldown as much as it is to just keep playing a game she's enjoying though.
Edit: Actually since I was late to post, maybe it IS mostly for the cooldown (Herself and fans) and not so much the game itself.

Look if Kiara wants to kidnap all of Myth and force them to marry her who are we to stop her?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Fuck me, I really don't want to get on twitter rn. It's too emotional.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Pink Lady is about to go on...

...No, not THAT Pink Lady, this one:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
1727759081517.png

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
First JP to respond. Surprised it was Korone, to be honest.
yellow woman (brown color scheme) recognizes a fellow yellow woman (brown race):gurasemperfi:

USS IOWA

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Also she apparently updated all her playlists. I know her Oblivion and Elden Ring playlists were out of order before, they might be fixed.

I might be schizoing out but her Bladerunner 2049 Watchalong was pushed to the front of the list.
1727759450407.png
Eh-I1dUWsAEOEph.jpg

edit: It took me until now but, I just realized her new merchandise art/final stream thumbnail art was drawn by Saine Who was/is Lulu Suzuhara/Watagashi Unou's (my kamioshi) model artist.

Last edited:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Ugh, bloody Japanese staff. Calli mentioned while it says "Affiliate" on the EN side, on the JP side it is:

配信活動終了​

"haishin katsudou shoryou" - streaming activities terminated.

Would it kill you guys to just put 関係先 ? I mean, it's real easy.

The Chink

She is still giving hearts to the comments under her member community note. Just got one. Leave something there if you are a gator.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Ugh, bloody Japanese staff. Calli mentioned while it says "Affiliate" on the EN side, on the JP side it is:

配信活動終了​

"haishin kadudou shoryou" - streaming activities terminated.
終了 just means ended or finished, doesn't necessarily means terminated.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
終了 just means ended or finished, doesn't necessarily means terminated.
What do you think "terminate" means? It means to end. Still, 関係先 is available to use.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm grumpy. もうしわけ...

The Chink

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Wait what do you mean Ame quit?

Clock me if you dare, I'm just coping in my own way: denial. dokismug

Top Bottom