"Fucking slavs, go back to squatting in front of a convenience store"Pipkin Pippa

VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread [Now the Marina Disintegration Thread]

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm sorry if I sound crazy or broken. I am drunk but I also know Marina's real name and history a long time. I was their friend before I even met their wife. Being drunk, I struggle to not give too much away. The secrecy is the only thing that keeps the wife safe.
It's understandable. I'm sure hearing all of this was a real big shock and not something easy to take in. I would definitely advise to keep as much secret as you need to for her safety and for your friendship with her, but it's understandable to feel the need to vent out some feelings. Just be careful not to post too much.

I'm sorry to hear all of this. Absolutely awful to hear. It doesn't mean much coming from some random shit poster on a vtuber forum, but my condolences. I really do hope things get better for her and her son soon, but I know hopes can only go so far. From everything you've said here, it sounds like she's given everything and continues to give everything to give her child as good a life as she can, and that's very commendable. I wish her the best.

As for Marina, I'm not going to say much because I'm sure I could rant on about him plenty, and I don't want to get too MATI. All I'll say is that he truly is probably the biggest piece of shit in the vtubing sphere, and I really hope all the pain he's caused others catches up with him one day. I may talk shit about different people within this vtubing sphere, but Marina might be the only one I hold actual contempt for. Fuck him.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Marina has exactly ZERO friends since before escaping to Canada at this point
Fucking Leafs.

Of course the failed state of Trudeaustan would fucking take a troon like him in and (I imagine) buy all kinds of insane troon lies about being in danger from harassers.

Top Bottom