"burp sorry, oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Chikafuji Lisa

VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread [Now the Marina Disintegration Thread]

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The image Marina has been talking about.

The guy in the knife looks like a kess gay version of Silvy.

Marina did some sort of stream labeled "Talking about what's been going on". Grabbed the first 3 hours. The rest seems to be 5 more hours of DBD gameplay.

Gofile link, which means it will work for however long.
Summary 1:23:00 into it:

Bitching about how people are clout chasers and a bunch of people turned down against them because of the little retarded stunt they pulled off back in December. At no point they seem to take accountability over nothing they have done.

People just want to be mean because Marina had success and people like when popular people get taken down.

Somehow claiming that their identity as "transwoman" makes it easy for the haters to target them.

Hopes that people that want to be trans allies and are not fully brain-rotted can basically wake up from all of this

Blames Twitter for enabling these people because it doesn't have moderation anymore.

Claims that people blame them because their identity. They are transphobic and they just want to tear them down.

Says that it all started because they had an opinion about people shouldnt play Hogwarts and people claim that it was a harassment campaign. Basically Marina claims that they didnt harass anyone they just claimed that people shouldnt play this game. These people "reclassified" what harassment was to serve their narrative.

Bunch of people posed as transfolk who were not trans but they suddenly changed their identity to push the narrative that even trans people hated "her". Some of the people in the collage of images people post to show harassment were not trans.

It all became a game of telephone and "me saying that trans people shouldnt play this game somehow turned that i was harassing certain individuals. saying i harassed Silvervale and Pikamee. Only thing I said to Silvervale was Happy Birthday one time. I never interacted with Pikamee."

People are not willing to provide evidence against the claims. Its all "I know someone that knows" but no one comes out.

People are dog piling on others for likes.

Claims petty drama for the most part should stay private and its no one's business but people want to farm clout.

Things that Marina doesn't like and could warrant a callout post: 1. Sexualizing children. 2. Sexual Crimes 3. General things that are illegal.

On the internet is so easy for people to be mean to other people and not see that on the other side there is a person. (says they have been involved in this before)

Equates that the people that make drama content on youtube are right wingers and grifters.

Last edited:

mommaocco

The guy in the knife looks like a kess gay version of Silvy.

Summary 1:23:00 into it:

Bitching about how people are clout chasers and a bunch of people turned down against them because of the little retarded stunt they pulled off back in December. At no point they seem to take accountability over nothing they have done.

People just want to be mean because Marina had success and people like when popular people get taken down.

Somehow claiming that their identity as "transwoman" makes it easy for the haters to target them.

Hopes that people that want to be trans allies and are not fully brain-rotted can basically wake up from all of this

Blames Twitter for enabling these people because it doesn't have moderation anymore.

Claims that people blame them because their identity. They are transphobic and they just want to tear them down.

Says that it all started because they had an opinion about people shouldnt play Hogwarts and people claim that it was a harassment campaign. Basically Marina claims that they didnt harass anyone they just claimed that people shouldnt play this game. These people "reclassified" what harassment was to serve their narrative.

Bunch of people posed as transfolk who were not trans but they suddenly changed their identity to push the narrative that even trans people hated "her". Some of the people in the collage of images people post to show harassment were not trans.

It all became a game of telephone and "me saying that trans people shouldnt play this game somehow turned that i was harassing certain individuals. saying i harassed Silvervale and Pikamee. Only thing I said to Silvervale was Happy Birthday one time. I never interacted with Pikamee."

People are not willing to provide evidence against the claims. Its all "I know someone that knows" but no one comes out.

People are dog piling on others for likes.

Claims petty drama for the most part should stay private and its no one's business but people want to farm clout.

Things that Marina doesn't like and could warrant a callout post: 1. Sexualizing children. 2. Sexual Crimes 3. General things that are illegal.

On the internet is so easy for people to be mean to other people and not see that on the other side there is a person. (says they have been involved in this before)

Equates that the people that make drama content on youtube are right wingers and grifters.

A lot of whining for a person that slandered others and attacked others. I feel no remorse for Marina and the bile she has spewed grants her nothing.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

>People should be more accepting and remember that people are humans

>Everyone attacking me is a right winger and basically Hitler!

It's always be accepting and generous of me and my friends while I proceed to lash out at everyone else in the least accepting and least generous manner I can! The story never changes, whoever wrote this timeline should consider choosing a different cliche as it's starting to get stale.

:whatastory:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
A lot of whining for a person that slandered others and attacked others. I feel no remorse for Marina and the bile she has spewed grants her nothing.

These are the 2 that I really like. While i get that there is some truth to the trans thing, most of the hate came from them sperging out over being trans. So they used their identity to hate on people for playing a game and then they bitch because people use their identity against them.

As for the one Marina basically says that they didnt ask to harass anyone or send hate towards no one, they only mentioned that they didnt think people should play the game. Yeah i dont remember it being that way.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holy weasel wording batman this is such a mighty convenient statement to make to preemptively defend himself from any subjectively sane trans individuals that hate him for whatever reason

This nigga needs to get off the internet, in a way he would make the 41% statistic stay the same from all his fellow trans womyn who would decide to keep living to celebrate his minecraft-ing

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1725772793782.png

Marina's twitch viewing stats over the last three months. You love to see it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 77833

Marina's twitch viewing stats over the last three months. You love to see it.
He lives in Commiefornia/some West Coast bughive though, so even with the loss of his and his boyfriend's sponsorships, he's still certainly grifting and getting gibs for being a troon.

lOnSlAuGhTl

These are the 2 that I really like. While i get that there is some truth to the trans thing, most of the hate came from them sperging out over being trans. So they used their identity to hate on people for playing a game and then they bitch because people use their identity against them.
the online trans shield is pretty strong... just look how far "redacted" made it behind it (didnt know K.s name gets censored^^)

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler
Marina has a new defender
Kat is known and pretty disliked by a lot of VTubers for taking things at face value and not looking into all the context for a situation

I did my own video on her awhile ago when she said it's ok to harass loli VTubers

Top Bottom