"'Aren't you an idol?' No, I'm a comedian"Takane Lui

/vt/ insanity and antis

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
well since the vesper and magni announcement dropped let's check how vt reacted.

and here is when someone dropped the tweet link on the kronii thread.
surprisingly there was not that big of a response, some feel bad for pako, and some were shitposting.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
well since the vesper and magni announcement dropped let's check how vt reacted.

surprisingly there was not that big of a response, some feel bad for pako, and some were shitposting.

You know shit its fucke up when even vt feels bad about Pako

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The people in threads are not that deranged, it's the catalogYamanbas who breed a lot of the rrats and start shit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The people in threads are not that deranged, it's the catalogYamanbas who breed a lot of the rrats and start shit.
You must not have seen IRyS' thread after the OW2 thing got announced lol

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
You must not have seen IRyS' thread after the OW2 thing got announced lol
nah most was bait, i was checking the thread when i posted the link to the archive in the main thread, and the amount of posters went up from like 40 to over 100 in the span of 30 minutes, only like 4 people posted their membership date saying they'll leave.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
1692959136156.png

Literally, not even trying to hide it anymore that they worship the chinklord. Like that other guy gave the best proof for Artia's true nature ever.

Negzana

Feel this goes here:

/vt/ thread going insane because Shiroi mentioned pronouns being added to Story of Seasons was a nice thing. Cringe of her to say but the thread gets very schizophrenic with Twitter vermintide and /Pol/sters (mostly Tumblr vermintide) shitting it up

Piarro

Early Adopter
Feel this goes here:

/vt/ thread going insane because Shiroi mentioned pronouns being added to Story of Seasons was a nice thing. Cringe of her to say but the thread gets very schizophrenic with Twitter vermintide and /Pol/sters (mostly Tumblr vermintide) shitting it up
Don't tell the general thread or else we'll get 5 new pages of complaining about her

Negzana

Read some /vt/ schizo lore

Apparently earlier this year Lui and Marine were playing Mahjong and the cpu was awful and Lui and Marine were crushing it, so Marine joked that the cpu was like an atm giving them what they wanted and Lui replied that it was like a hololive fan letting their oshi win. /vt/ schizos took that and translated it to Lui calling her fans ATM and thus she hates her fans and Luibad

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1694018348354452.png
>Creates another Fauna "We can never be friends" bait thread in your path

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Average seanig on a Monday afternoon
Reminder that /vt/ is STILL salty about Ame and Kronii dunking on unicorns a year later.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reminder that /vt/ is STILL salty about Ame and Kronii dunking on unicorns a year later.
And how assblasted they got over the Fauna "we cannot be friends" bit.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
And while still being nitpicky there are still people salty about Rin doing her rules stream

Negzana

I need some clarification with the Kronii controversy. I see /vt/ claim she first claimed she wouldn't collab with holostars but then changed her mind and said fans had to deal with it? If that wasn't /vt/ schizorambling that'd actually be a valid criticism for me (Not enough to be an anti lol) but it's probably schizophrenia from /vt/ers. I love how /vt/ flipped from "Kronii is a manhating dyke" to "Kronii is a cocksucking whore" in a heartbeat

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I need some clarification with the Kronii controversy. I see /vt/ claim she first claimed she wouldn't collab with holostars but then changed her mind and said fans had to deal with it? If that wasn't /vt/ schizorambling that'd actually be a valid criticism for me (Not enough to be an anti lol) but it's probably schizophrenia from /vt/ers. I love how /vt/ flipped from "Kronii is a manhating dyke" to "Kronii is a cocksucking whore" in a heartbeat
she never said anything about collabing with dudes before the collab, and after the collab she made some promises like no twitter interactions and no male collabs hosted on her channel, maybe some other things i don't remember, and then she flipflopped after a break and said she would collab with anyone she wanted, some of her unicorns left or only stayed on her patreon, with like 2 dudes actually becoming an anti, some others only felt she did a shitty thing for making promises then breaking them half a day after, otherwise is vt inbreeds that keep shitting on her as her actual ex-fans just left with no more issues.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And there are people who hate Shiori for no fucking reason whatsoever, and they autistically look for reasons to hate her like her not interacting enough in collabs, or her not knowing Holo trivia in Holotalk, or her membership thing that was discussed yesterday.

I think we have seriously reached the "bitching" stage of this community, where people just love to complain about fucking everything even if it's not a big deal, and then new people join just to bitch, so many /vt/ fags claim that "the magic of vtubing disappeared", well maybe if you didn't constantly tune in to every drama and browse the most cynical takes on /vt/ all day you'd still have some joy left. It will be funny when in 5 to 10 years people will look back fondly on this era, and curse whatever shit is awaiting us in the future, which is what I call the "nostalgia" stage. We are in the stage the gaming industry was in the 2000s, unaware that everything would get exponentially worse in the 2010s.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
And there are people who hate Shiori for no fucking reason whatsoever, and they autistically look for reasons to hate her like her not interacting enough in collabs, or her not knowing Holo trivia in Holotalk, or her membership thing that was discussed yesterday.
She's kinda in a funny position. Unicorns hate her because she  maybe implied she was gonna collab with males. Then, others hate her because she dove headfirst into what some consider GFE, which would be the antithesis of her intentions of collabing with males. So she is kind of stuck in the middle of two sides of haters.

Despite that, she is still top in SCs of Advent, so she is clearly not hurting either way.
:botanshrug:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Then, others hate her because she dove headfirst into what some consider GFE, which would be the antithesis of her intentions of collabing with males.
Has she been doing actual GFE, or has she just shown a pleasant demeanour on stream so a bunch of autists have convinced themselves she's GFE? I've seen the latter happen quite a bit.

Top Bottom