"It's a pity that kids these days are all getting involved with the homosexual agenda"Enna Alouette
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Bronze

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

Yeah, I don't know where the idea of talents having beef with each other came from. They all seem pretty tight and replying each other's tweets.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

It has been confirmed that Erika/Freya is Kanna

Arznbae

wtf is happening

x Hades Stamps

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
What's The deal With random Capitalisation?

God's Strongest Dragoon

CorpWatch

LinearMotorGun

Technically an airgun
I'll admit female proctor and Scarlett grew on me shame they're in VReverie

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
"Female Proctor" implies the existence of a male Proctor.
You're in the Emirate of Englandistan, so go over and scientifically confirm that.

We do not await your report.

:toiletpaperroll:

Bronze

ThatGuyFromThe213

Brandon and KwispyKount are fuckin' dumbasses and clowns. I've seen the shit they say, along with the others from the "memorial vreverie" server, hell containment section on discord. Literally blaming on the gen 3 for things out of their control.

KwispyKount is full of shit too. "I was there...", bitch, no you weren't.

Last edited:
Top Bottom