"Goodbye asshooooole!"Nekomata Okayu

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yeah she's jumping ship sooner or later

Bronze

Putting it here as well. She mentioned "wanting a different path" for graduation reason. I guess that's the best she can say.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Rana's reading her graduation letter I think.

She said she planned this months ago, so whatever happened in October must have cause them to decide immediately
Being that Rana had experience working as a Vtuber and/or a manager for different agencies or for indies, it really sucks that she have to start over again (this will be the 5th time after her graduation). And the letter she wrote last month was the letter she read on stream. She have already made up her mind then.

Anime Fan

VReverie posted this about 10 minutes ago confirming Aki's announcement tomorrow is also for a graduation. Also confirms the graduation dates for all three.

archive

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
VReverie posted this about 10 minutes ago confirming Aki's announcement tomorrow is also for a graduation. Also confirms the graduation dates for all three.

archive

This company is run by actual retards holy shit. :depressedtako:

bananabreadbowl

Well, I was wrong about the passive aggressive official notice, but wowee I couldn't have predicted them spoiling Akiko's announcement. Good job, gang.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

archive

At least let Akiko do her fucking stream first; what cunts

God's Strongest Dragoon

archive

Who does that leave, just Nova and Salmon left? Salmon joined the company back in October, so she's been there for almost 5 months at most. Meanwhile Nova is just emotionally wrecked based on her tweets, she went from building up over 2 years to get that huge collaboration that she's dreamed of and now she sees the company she's with imploding. I hope she finds a way to keep her IP or at the very least transfer her collab to her new persona.

Nova and Rosemi are the two vtubers I feel the worst about right now. Both are in shit corps and I hope they find a better corp or see success as indies but I'm worried about all the connections they built up. Selen/Doki was a rare exception where the company was so fucking retarded that she ended up making the connections through herself and she was the epicenter of one of the biggest dramas in the industry in years, which only encouraged those companies to reach out to her for free PR points.

bananabreadbowl

archive

I'd also like to point out that Cheri's merch is still available for purchase on UwU Market in spite of her having graduated weeks ago. "Purchasable merchandise will be closed" my ass lmfao.

eta: In case anyone was curious if the talents knew this announcement was coming.

Archive

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'd also like to point out that Cheri's merch is still available for purchase on UwU Market in spite of her having graduated weeks ago. "Purchasable merchandise will be closed" my ass lmfao.

eta: In case anyone was curious if the talents knew this announcement was coming.

Archive

Merch for her, Erika, and Ophelia is all still available on their own website as well. You could maybe excuse merch from a 3rd party still being available as them requiring it in their contracts but not that.

bananabreadbowl

ThatGuyFromThe213

Jesus and they couldn't wait to post after Akiko's stream, like wtf?
And Umi's response to Vrev's incompetent

fortnitesmasherX

I like how the talents are just openly shitting on the company now.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
yeah they didn't see it coming either, is proctor sleeping by any chance

Anime Fan

fortnitesmasherX

Looks like he's awake.

Why is this person acting like anyone cares about what he has to say? Who is this guy anyway? A friend of Moviebob?

Xuhle

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
2-views trying to jump on drama to boost their audience, smh

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

ThatGuyFromThe213

It gets worse, here is Ruru's (Lilrya) side of the story and it's very messed up.

archive

Currently the Vrev official fan discord for both Gen1 and Gen2 are fans and mods of graduated talents roasting management on the question and feedback tag.

Top Bottom