"The only good thing that vtubers ever did is play GTA5 and say the- drop the N word in sing-songy voices"Joshua 'Null' Moon

Vidya Games Thread

UberSoldat

I'd also like to see Myth getting a makeover someday. As an RTS fan, I'd love to try it out without relying on unofficial methods just to get it working on modern systems.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I sure do love the positive messages spread throughout Cyberpunk.:BijouBijou:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I sure do love the positive messages spread throughout Cyberpunk.:BijouBijou:

View attachment 49265
I know your meming but johnny is a "Rocker" pills are the pussy way out a wall painted with your brainmatter sends a message and in the context of that part hes literally saying "you don't get to die on your own terms" it's excellent writing.

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
I know your meming but johnny is a "Rocker" pills are the pussy way out a wall painted with your brainmatter sends a message and in the context of that part hes literally saying "you don't get to die on your own terms" it's excellent writing.
It's not. It's cringe. Rockerboys should be telling you to pull the pills, the gun and then the dick out of your mouth and get out there and actually do something. A rockerboy would rightly call Kobain a fag for scragging himself. 2077 was a mistake. CP2020 supremacy.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's not. It's cringe. Rockerboys should be telling you to pull the pills, the gun and then the dick out of your mouth and get out there and actually do something. A rockerboy would rightly call Kobain a fag for scragging himself. 2077 was a mistake. CP2020 supremacy.
Pills are for pussies and poseurs a real rocker can get high off sticking it to the suits and beavers.

Zapan1984

Well that was faster then i thought:

and the Statement from Unity:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Well that was faster then i thought:

and the Statement from Unity:

surprising no one except me because i assumed they had already ousted him way before this retardation.

Edit don't look directly into his eyes hes trying to hypnotize us!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Suika Game looks pretty fun. Wish there was a way to play it without buying a Japanese Nintendo gift card from a third-party seller.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
surprising no one except me because i assumed they had already ousted him way before this retardation.

Edit don't look directly into his eyes hes trying to hypnotize us!

If I ever have to rebrand from Todd, Johnny boy here has a good ol' "If only you could understand the extent of my regrets" look to his eyes that can only be cultivated over a decade being a leech in the depths of the entertainment industry.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So Bethesda, in their infinite wisdom, actually responded to the top-rated negative review on Steam of Starfield

I can't decide what's the most hilarious thing about this:
  • the fact that Bethesda actually responded
  • they responded with something that reads like it was written by ChatGPT or an Indian demanding you to "do the needful"
  • the fact that the guy that reviewed the game put 40 more fucking hours into it after he wrote such a damning review

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
For those who don't want to buy a Japanese ecard, or just want something to do on their phone at work.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
BGS: "...there is a lot more that cannot be experienced in just one playthrough."
No, there isn't. Every subsequent playthrough is exactly the same as the last except for extraordinarily minor changes in dialog that all eventually lead to the same outcome anyway. "Modders will fix it" is supposed to be a meme, not a business decision.

God's Strongest Dragoon

No, there isn't. Every subsequent playthrough is exactly the same as the last except for extraordinarily minor changes in dialog that all eventually lead to the same outcome anyway. "Modders will fix it" is supposed to be a meme, not a business decision.
Bethesda has become the restaurant that serves rice and expects you to provide the other stuff to prevent it from being bland.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>buy new GPU
>play nothing but the same games as before, at higher settings
>not really interested in any new games that I couldn't already play, other than Alan Wake 2

1638709047006.jpg
Cyberpunk is very nice looking when maxed out, other than some shadows and reflections looking like a fucking swarm of ants. I guess I need to turn on memetraced shadows to get them to stop swarming everything.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
>buy new GPU
>not really interested in any new games that I couldn't already play, other than Alan Wake 2

This must be the oft-touted PC gaming master race that 4chan likes to parrot.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>buy new GPU

View attachment 49958
Cyberpunk is very nice looking when maxed out, other than some shadows and reflections looking like a fucking swarm of ants. I guess I need to turn on memetraced shadows to get them to stop swarming everything.
>gets absolutely monstrous PC
>ends up just emulating games from the PS2 and Gamecube
:smugpipi:

Bug Eater

This must be the oft-touted PC gaming master race that 4chan likes to parrot.
So numberfags on /vt/ don't watch streams, and on /v/ they don't play games. The symmetry is too strong :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Let me tell you I absolutely love

playing Fallout New Vegas and Duke Nukem 3D on my monster rig

Hm.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Let me tell you I absolutely love

playing Fallout New Vegas and Duke Nukem 3D on my monster rig

Hm.
Man, don't get me started, the first thing I played on my brand new and shiny GPU was a doom .wad

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>ends up just emulating games from the PS2 and Gamecube
:smugpipi:
I mean with a cracked list of games especially shit that flew under the radar due to general marketing fuckery (especially in the gamecubes case) you could live off emulated games alone till you die and still have more to finish

Gotcha Force is great if you can ignore the dialogue written for children fresh out of the womb turns out to make an interesting game all you need is a half ass melee a weird ranged shot maybe some charged attacks and a gimmick. How about low gravity is always on or you can ZA WORLDO or by fielding the correct units COMBINE so mad that this game will never get a follow up it has so much bullshit potential.

Cubeivore which everyone saw on the shelf and walked past (i know i did) which is some weird ass fusion of the good bits of spore and that fucking 3d fish with a human face game 10/10 would have nightmares again cubivore to be clear not the weird fishhead game.

Custom Robo is another one people skipped over though it at least is fondly remembered and considered a cult classic

and a bunch of others.

Top Bottom