"You sounded very excited to steal someone's panties Uruka"Chisaka Airi

Vidya Games Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gura has several issues attack is middling and hits a bad area skill is a "suck in" which means enemies will speed toward you if your closer to the middle then they are. she has a psudo dodge build that does not gel with the rest of her kit (damage output) Superform is weak for a special attack.

Amusingly she used to be considered good but some item re-balancing and better dodge characters came. if your like me and want to like gura try Fubuki or Mio. Mio has similar attack range but gives you a fitting reward for managing it. and Fubuki was the first real dodge character with a good attack and feels alot better.
I'd personally like if they reworked all the EN girls, at least in terms of flavor. The JP and ID girls have more personality to them, while the EN girls feel more based on their kayfabe in a lot of cases.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Anyone else have trouble with Ina? I don't know what it is, but I really struggle to play with her.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
was it the tentacle placements or takos
Probably the takos. Too much shit on the screen. Much easier after getting some sleep, though.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'd personally like if they reworked all the EN girls, at least in terms of flavor. The JP and ID girls have more personality to them, while the EN girls feel more based on their kayfabe in a lot of cases.
yeah EN suffers from being the first added and very basic I don't think a rework is necessary just some retooling change out a skill.
Anyone else have trouble with Ina? I don't know what it is, but I really struggle to play with her.
Ina is supposed to be a Wall of damage which is kinda counter productive in this game. Ideally she can sit there stone still and let people swarm her and outheal the damage while dishing it out in return for being close.

her Contemporary would be Korone who does not care about taking damage as she heals it back .

Each of the EN girls seem to have a "advanced" version in the other waves that plays closer to what you might expect.

Ame has Irys who has a stronger crit focus and multi hit. Gura Has Fubuki or Mio Fubuki being the first true dodge build and Mio having the Risk Reward gameplay Ina has Korone who i just explained Kiara has Miko both focusing on large melee hits and stacking buffs and Cali has Susei both crit damage demons who specialize in stacking that damage to single targets (aka boss killers)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I'd say the hardest to play while I was getting gachikoi for all characters was Mel, Matsuri, and Zeta. Not too sure what it is about Mel, but for Matsuri the main issue was my THUMB BEING BROKEN AFTER EVERY STAGE. Zeta is just weak, and unless you play into getting her special as often as possible she is kind of a pain in the ass to play as.
The rest were all easy to play imo.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Persephone is such a niche God people often dont know what to do against her.
And yeah I'm only playing her for the Ironmouse skin.
20230829235430_1.jpg
20230829235439_1.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'd say the hardest to play while I was getting gachikoi for all characters was Mel, Matsuri, and Zeta. Not too sure what it is about Mel, but for Matsuri the main issue was my THUMB BEING BROKEN AFTER EVERY STAGE. Zeta is just weak, and unless you play into getting her special as often as possible she is kind of a pain in the ass to play as.
Zeta is Weird but the main thing is shes not a dodge character shes movespeed once her evade triggers you can phase through enemies to safty allowing them to group up on you and then running away clears waves massively she is lacking in damage though . A Cat? is a shit skill though and need heavy HEAVY buffing or replacement

Mel is supposed to be a heal tank via lifesteal. this does not work because in most cases damage is king in this game and she clears much too slow at later waves to "work" so you really need two things Damage and Healing on top of Healing. that being said she can run injection and facemask safely. The Ideal build as I recall was uber sheep body pillow facemask or injection gorilla and 5th item. regen shield keeps her alive between "feedings" so she can get her hp back safe. Sheep keeps her passive active and bats swarming.

EDIT: ive been meaning to retry mel with the new update items because i think some of the new items will give her more to work with.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Zeta is Weird but the main thing is shes not a dodge character shes movespeed once her evade triggers you can phase through enemies to safty allowing them to group up on you and then running away clears waves massively she is lacking in damage though . A Cat? is a shit skill though and need heavy HEAVY buffing or replacement

Mel is supposed to be a heal tank via lifesteal. this does not work because in most cases damage is king in this game and she clears much too slow at later waves to "work" so you really need two things Damage and Healing on top of Healing. that being said she can run injection and facemask safely. The Ideal build as I recall was uber sheep body pillow facemask or injection gorilla and 5th item. regen shield keeps her alive between "feedings" so she can get her hp back safe. Sheep keeps her passive active and bats swarming.

EDIT: ive been meaning to retry mel with the new update items because i think some of the new items will give her more to work with.
The new super collab that's elite cooking and uber sheep might work really well on Mel. 100+ hp bonus and there are multiple healing circles that restore 3 hp per second each.
As for Zeta I used that one food item that increases special from taking damage. So yeah, run in, get hit a couple of times, get out. With a bit of work she's an alright character, though that can really apply to most characters in the game.
I am about to get Moona Gachikoi and then I'll have them all at Gachi level.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
that just reminds me that i still need to gachi all of mine then finally start on my holohouse project

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Has anyone played 9 years of shadows?

I pray to god it's not as shallow disappointment as Indivisible turned out to be.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I find Matsuri to be fun, but yeah, my thumb needs a rest afterward. She's the one I used to get the Couch Potato achievement pretty easily. Zeta isn't too bad, but like you said, I always focus on getting her special up as often as possible, as well as procing her passive that puts her in hide. It's been a while since I've played Mel, so I can't remember what I did with her.

At this point, I think I only have Aki at gachi level, and that was back when you had to clear every level with the character to get it. Been slowly progressing more of them up.

Stunned But Dumb

The Aki trailer dropped a bit ago and I'm glad to see legitimate psychotic murderers back on the scene after Juri got nerfed into a prankster

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
You guys are cool, dont play ranked tomorrow.
I wanna see if I can get into the negative MMR,
1693461335807.png

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Starfield previews are starting to drop. There is an entire base building late game section, that's 50+ hours in. At least Bethesda knows their audience.

Time stamp in the review is great. The Creation Engine's "NPCs float away" is still going strong.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I guess going woke didn't help them after all.
I've seen enough commentary that the actual function is: Go Broke, Get Woke, Die. The Woke pivot is a dash for cash/protection. The business has already functionally failed before they go full religious zealot. Because they're now stuck with a religious message, they can't make a solid game/make terrible decisions.

Though they made a terrible game, there's generally no surviving that anyway.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

She's such a pro at this game. Well, she has experience from the other ones.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom