"If you want to rotmaxxing, you should rotmaxxing at home. If you want to go out, you should shower"Remilia Nephys

Vidya Games Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Stunned But Dumb

OK, I'll admit that's the second thing about the game that's kind of made me pissy. Especially because Arkham bios went hard.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm glad I stopped giving a shit about DC, and caped shit in general, years ago. Used to be a huge DC fan, but they've just been fucking everything up for a long time now. And somehow, they keep making it worse.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
apparently, a bug was fixed where catching 7000 Pals crashed the game

time to find the new limit
I'm having all of my "other" upgrades in Palwolrd break at once for the second time. I'm looking to see if anyone else has this problem and I see this
https://www.reddit.com/r/Palworld/comments/1agnc05/major_bug_lifmunk_effigies_reducing_the_capture/
Horrifying if true, but such thing are common in EA games, just one digit off in the code and you get the opposite effect. It's a fun game still though.

Reactions: Icy

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

That is true but the Xbox is basically half dead at this point. Microsoft themselves target PC+Xbox as opposed to just Xbox.

Phil understood they lost the Xbox One generation so hard they cannot and will not compete as "console vs console". Xbox is a platform: home hardware, remote play, cloud or PC. They're the closest thing to the Netflix model in gaming.

Anyone making a bet on how quickly will Suicide Squad be EOS-ed and Rocksteady shuttered?, the Avengers game lasted 3 years but recently Saints Row killed Volition in 1 so im curious what will the tally be

They'll have pre-planned DLC, so however long that is. Likely after 6 months. Studio officially closes about a year later.

Don't click on "Images" when you search Sonic X Shadow, kids.

The Sonic fandom was one of my first "the internet is a mistake" realizations. I image searched for the Sonic 3 cover for something. Yeah.......

:vomit:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Phil understood they lost the Xbox One generation so hard they cannot and will not compete as "console vs console". Xbox is a platform: home hardware, remote play, cloud or PC. They're the closest thing to the Netflix model in gaming.

They'll have pre-planned DLC, so however long that is. Likely after 6 months. Studio officially closes about a year later.

The Sonic fandom was one of my first "the internet is a mistake" realizations. I image searched for the Sonic 3 cover for something. Yeah.......

:vomit:
did you know sonic 3 and knuckles sold so many copies it caused the price of games to sky rocket single handed google Sonic Inflation to learn more. :SelenHAHAhere:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Anyone making a bet on how quickly will Suicide Squad be EOS-ed and Rocksteady shuttered?, the Avengers game lasted 3 years but recently Saints Row killed Volition in 1 so im curious what will the tally be
I don't like to bet on things like this because sometimes companies let multiple things fail over a really long period of time before anything changes, especially when ESG is involved. What I'd rather hope for is a spiritual successor to the Arkham series (obviously without the license).

God's Strongest Dragoon

What I'd rather hope for is a spiritual successor to the Arkham series (obviously without the license).
Well the cofounders of Rocksteady left in the development and created a new studio, which resulted in a bunch of the competent individuals at Rocksteady to leave and join the new studio. So give it like 3-5 years and you just might get that.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Man, watching Twitter since Persona 3 Reload's release has literally become watching "Persona 3 Fans excited to play Persona 3 for the first time" become reality.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Man, watching Twitter since Persona 3 Reload's release has literally become watching "Persona 3 Fans excited to play Persona 3 for the first time" become reality.

There is no argument I hate more in this world than the "Everything is political" rhetoric, the only people who try to make that argument are either A. Trying to claim a work supports their brand of brainrot to turn it into propaganda, or B. Trying to claim a work supports another brand of brainrot which they hate and therefore such work should be banned. They just do some Machiavellian sophism shit and frame it as intellectual art appreciation or some crap.
Whenever I see anyone make this point I instantly know said person thinks I'm a gullible retard, FUCK OFF with your bullshit.

Every day my belief that politics is just the modern replacement for religion gets reinforced.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There is no argument I hate more in this world than the "Everything is political" rhetoric, the only people who try to make that argument are either A. Trying to claim a work supports their brand of brainrot to turn it into propaganda, or B. Trying to claim a work supports another brand of brainrot which they hate and therefore such work should be banned. They just do some Machiavellian sophism shit and frame it as intellectual art appreciation or some crap.
Whenever I see anyone make this point I instantly know said person thinks I'm a gullible retard, FUCK OFF with your bullshit.

Every day my belief that politics is just the modern replacement for religion gets reinforced.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I'd post the Mr. enter video on extra credits if enter wasn't such a fag himself.
Edit: Okay fuck it, I don't dislike enter enough so just forget everything you know about him (if you know about him, thank god if you don't) because I really liked this video.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Persona 3 features a cast of varied and diverse characters with a myriad of motivations and life goals who are thrust into the challenge of having to face the challenges of life with the strength of spirit and the power of will to overcome adversity through often times extraordinary means.

Condensed, it means that Persona 3 fans should seek the same conclusions in winning their own battles in life by shooting themselves in the head.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Undertale is right there with Rick and Morty for me. Maybe it's absolutely amazing and life changing shit, but I'll never know because their fandoms are all annoying cunts that have kept me far away.

Anyway, time for Ina to ruin her life with Palworld.
Toby Fox is a disturbingly talented indie dev. His games deserve the hype, and not at all to be smeared by association with the dumbass fans who legit harassed people doing Undertale playthrough en-masse when it was current and dominate any UT/Deltarune fanspace to this day.
Condensed, it means that Persona 3 fans should seek the same conclusions in winning their own battles in life by shooting themselves in the head.
At least it's usually easy to pick the shitters. P4? Just ask them about what they thought about Kanji/Naoto's arcs, or for a more subtle version if they think Yukiko was actually expected to inherit the Amagi inn. For P5, it's their opinion on Mishima (though P5 fans are an especially low bar). Any response to the effect of "he's an incel" lets you safely write them off as having missed the point. Though P3 is a bit harder to point out a single shibboleth - maybe FeMC shilling.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Toby Fox is a disturbingly talented indie dev. His games deserve the hype, and not at all to be smeared by association with the dumbass fans who legit harassed people doing Undertale playthrough en-masse when it was current and dominate any UT/Deltarune fanspace to this day.
Things "fans" did:

Demand streamer restart because they killed one monster despite it being their first run.

Fully divulge the details of the Genocide and Mercy routes despite it being their first run.

Openly talk about secret bullshit like EXP and LOVE also the FUN value despite it being the first run.

Repel people from ever playing the game for an audience again.

Don't forget that if your sane and ignored these peoples demands they would organize hate campaigns against you and also consider you a horrid murderer.

Hell it's happening again with that Undertale Yellow fangame

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Things "fans" did:

Demand streamer restart because they killed one monster despite it being their first run.

Fully divulge the details of the Genocide and Mercy routes despite it being their first run.

Openly talk about secret bullshit like EXP and LOVE also the FUN value despite it being the first run.

Repel people from ever playing the game for an audience again.

Don't forget that if your sane and ignored these peoples demands they would organize hate campaigns against you and also consider you a horrid murderer.

Hell it's happening again with that Undertale Yellow fangame

Those kinds of people are the most fun to torment though.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What is it about Undertale that it nourishes the worst the world has to offer.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What is it about Undertale that it nourishes the worst the world has to offer.
It was cheap and accessible in alot of ways (easy to run, draw) and it had both very optimistic big chungus power of friendship shit and edgy mass murder shit. It had an overlap with Homestuck due to Toby Fox, i could go on i think.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's always funny to see "Persona fans" finding out why every other gaming fandom memes about them not being allowed within 500ft of a school.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
At least it's usually easy to pick the shitters. P4? Just ask them about what they thought about Kanji/Naoto's arcs, or for a more subtle version if they think Yukiko was actually expected to inherit the Amagi inn. For P5, it's their opinion on Mishima (though P5 fans are an especially low bar). Any response to the effect of "he's an incel" lets you safely write them off as having missed the point. Though P3 is a bit harder to point out a single shibboleth - maybe FeMC shilling.
Ask them to compare and contrast what Kamoshida did and what Toriumi did.

Top Bottom