"...Ya-be!"Shirakami Fubuki

Vidya Games Thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
From KF: "PalWorld Mod Community get straight to the heart of the matter and bans the bestiality mods."
image.png

image.png

:whatastory:
holy based

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Reposting from the Pippa thread (where I saw it first)
Speaking of Palworld. Seems The Pokemon Company is looking into it.
The seething Pokemon fanbase got daddy TPC to issue a statement.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

"I intentionally shit in your salad, how could you be mad. I was trying to make you uncomfortable"

Negzana

"I intentionally shit in your salad, how could you be mad. I was trying to make you uncomfortable"

If a piece of media from the very beginning is made to discomfort me I am fine, but it has to have good payoff. It has to be coherent.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Reminder that Alanah got hired to work at Santa Monica Studios (GoW studio) and her coverage of Cyberpunk 2077 showed how she's an industry shill.
If a piece of media from the very beginning is made to discomfort me I am fine, but it has to have good payoff. It has to be coherent.
Yeah, I loved The Road but fuck, TLOU2 was just shit. I'm fine with being forced to feel discomfort with a story but when the writing is literal CW drama tier, it can go fuck itself.

The Palworld devs have floated the idea of merch. It's joever, infinite money glitch has been discovered.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Also don't ruin my suspension of disbelief. As an example, I lost any respect I had for the game when they wanted to ground it in reality as much as possible, but tried to sell a woman as ripped as Abby in a world with scarcity and food rationing. Fuck that shit. It was clear exactly what agenda they were trying to sell and I wasn't buying.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also don't ruin my suspension of disbelief. As an example, I lost any respect I had for the game when they wanted to ground it in reality as much as possible, but tried to sell a woman as ripped as Abby in a world with scarcity and food rationing. Fuck that shit. It was clear exactly what agenda they were trying to sell and I wasn't buying.
My issue with suspension of disbelief is that they made the S8 Game of Thrones mistakes with travel. The whole first game was about how dangerous it was to travel. Then the second game you have people casually traveling around the place when there's bandits, cultists, and a militia out there as well as the zombies. The whole shit with Ellie and her lesbian wife getting demolished by Abby and making it back home with Tommy getting shot in the head is blatantly awful writing. They just casually assumed fast travel was invented.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Completely reasonable opinion that I'm sure she applies to every circumstance this could be applied to.
:smugpipi:

I don't really have anything to add about TLOU2. Never played it, and don't plan to. I played the first, and it was decent, but honestly, I wasn't as big a fan of it as most people are. I just remember a co-worker is a big fan of the first game and took the day off of work to play 2 as soon as it came out. He wanted to stay away from the leaks/spoilers, so I didn't mention anything and hoped he would like it. Saw him that evening after work, and he wasn't happy at all.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As much as I wouldn't mind tossing a large amount of the people that cause these issues into a woodchipper, I have to enjoy that the classic meme image is used unironically.

She's not that obtuse and she's smarter than that. She knows exactly why, but between her social standing & employment can never say it.

Also maybe don't Retcon the first game (i.e. the reason anyone is buying the second) and insult the audience. That was the obvious intent. That's why he's called "Cuckman" by so many.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I remember playing this a few months ago on xbox, but I never got around to finishing it. I found it enjoyable then, and the ultimate edition was only $20 so I figure why not finish it this time.
also damn, this soundtrack kinda good.
scarletnexus.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I was going to rec some romhacks since there were people talking about them earlier, but when I was looking at the romhacks on my computer I realized that it's been so long that I've forgotten everything about them. So I guess I'll just rec the ones in my "Beaten" folder and hope that they're decent. Given that I played through them, they must be better than the ones in my "Dropped" folder.
-Ash's Quest
-Pokemon Adventure Red
-Pokemon Brown, Prism, and Rijon
-Pokemon Bronze
-Pokemon Dark Rising 1&2
-Pokemon Light Platinum
-Pokemon Orange
-Pokemon Quartz
-Pokemon Ruby Destiny
-Pokemon Shining Opal

You can also get a randomizer, which will shuffle around which Pokemon show up where. There's also one for A Link to the Past which shuffles around which chests have which items that I really enjoy, since it changes what order you have to do the dungeons in.
Palworld seems pretty good. I can see myself playing it for like 40-50 hours over the next few weeks before getting bored of it.
15 hours in, and I haven't even beaten the first tower boss. I think I might have underestimated how much time I'll be spending on this game. Still enjoying myself.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This is too funny not to share

Launch and EOS announcement in the same Tweet

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

At least they're honest about it. I had to find out from Reddit that the JP version of Atelier Online had already shut down by the time the Global version released, and it wouldn't last very long.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I was wondering why she randomly brought up the obvious nod to TLOU2 and then I remembered seeing this image circulate about some Naughty Dog dev complaining about Palworld.

Then I remembered that TLOU2 Remastered was suppose to come out this year. Turns out it came out the same day as Palworld, so that's why this fag dev is seething so hard.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Reminder that Alanah got hired to work at Santa Monica Studios (GoW studio) and her coverage of Cyberpunk 2077 showed how she's an industry shill.
or she just has shit taste in a couple years we will all have shit taste and our kids will point and laugh at us.

I caught my mother enjoying those shitty hallmark Christmas movies last year just as an example andi otherwise respect her but now i have to disown her. :SelenHAHAhere:

So I was wondering why she randomly brought up the obvious nod to TLOU2 and then I remembered seeing this image circulate about some Naughty Dog dev complaining about Palworld.

Then I remembered that TLOU2 Remastered was suppose to come out this year. Turns out it came out the same day as Palworld, so that's why this fag dev is seething so hard.
I love how these tweets constantly show that low level employees are somehow even more inept then their bosses.This idiot is a frigging artist why are you commenting on the making of a game you paint ze pictures.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

FUCK YOU BUSHIROAD

MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT OF PLAYING SIF2 :cursedbae: :cursedbae: :cursedbae: :cursedbae: :cursedbae:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Reposting from the Pippa thread (where I saw it first)

The seething Pokemon fanbase got daddy TPC to issue a statement.
TPC on their way to investigate God because animals plagiarize Pokemon designs. Nintendies have always been annoying, but the Palworld stuff feels obnoxiously forced and desperate.

But TLOU2 is objectively shit. You don't even need to get into the woke skinwalking that is the motives for it, even stripping that entirely out of your complaints you're still left with an incoherent plot with serious pacing, characterisation, and thematic issues. Like how much of a psychopath Abby is who's perfectly fine with and even thrills at murdering her own allies and innocents, and the damage that does to the narrative. That's not going away no matter how loud redditors scream that there's no objective standards in art (lol) and bloat 2's review scores (actually higher on metacritic than TLOU1, lmao).

Got some big "Don't let Baldur's Gate 3 ruin our free ride raise the bar for industry standards, you can't actually expect developers to put out good games anymore because it's too hard" vibes.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

As always, friendly reminder the chodes at Naughty Dog have released more remakes/remasters of The Last Of Us games than ACTUAL The Last of Us game releases.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
As always, friendly reminder the chodes at Naughty Dog have released more remakes/remasters of The Last Of Us games than ACTUAL The Last of Us game releases.
Is skyrim being ported to TLOU?

Top Bottom