"Sorry all ear users"Ceres Fauna

Vexpo - Offkai with Fish & Chips and hopefully fewer scandals.

Added to Calendar: 08-09-24, 08-10-24, 08-11-24

Should TVA seek to sponsor Vexpo?

• Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 1st tier sponsorship.

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 2nd tier sponsorship.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Yes; I like the idea but can't donate.

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • No; I would donate, but not for a cause like this.

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • No; I can't donate, and I don't support this.

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • No; But this has potential be a trainwreck, so I'll donate for the amusement factor.

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
People who volunteer at nerd conventions, people who are good at organizing IRL events doing things like proper crowd management, and people who know how to bring a livestream to a hotel ballroom without issues, are not naturally convergent skillsets. It takes either a lot of learning by failing, or some serious organizational chops.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why is she wearing more makeup than Robert Smith. Everytime I see Froot she has put on an extra 10 pounds. Of makeup

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why is she wearing more makeup than Robert Smith. Everytime I see Froot she has put on an extra 10 pounds. Of makeup
She's trying to hide how ugly she is, but still hasn't realized that ugliness is dictated by your personality and no amount of makeup will fix that.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
These girls are doing Proctor's work for him. I'm actually jealous of Furi though - because she actually got her hands on Phase merch:

A
Context for the "dox" incident - Daiya was greeting people in line on an iPad and asked a whole group of VTubers (including Furi), if they were them. They thought she was live, but she wasn't.

A
At this rate though, they're going to dox themselves:

A

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I didn't know proctor set something up at vexpo :BijouBijou:
01883103.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok so when are we getting the proctor facedox? You britfags are slacking.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Just in case anyone wants to do more than fighting the race war outside and walking around, here's phase schedule. Maid cafe has merch and related food too

E:

Proctor should ask Merryweather what its like to not have a spine and always backtrack whenever you tweet anything.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Please introduce yourself proctussy, it would be funny.

Archive

I wouldn't wish for the very uncomfortable doctors appointment Proctor would have to deal with afterwards.
Hand condoms exist. They're called nitrile gloves.

Unless you meant introducing himself in the way Froot is familiar with. Those are just condoms.

:smugmoona:

Proctor should ask Merryweather what its like to not have a spine and always backtrack whenever you tweet anything.
Prostate can ask all he wants. The question is if he's able to understand the response with all those cocks in that fag's mouth.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Any bets that Bossman gets accidentally doxxed in a photo like this?:

A
Speaking of doxxing, Kuro is doing a walk-around at the con (who knows, maybe something interesting will happen):

And a peek at Globie's booth:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

A
Speaking of doxxing, Kuro is doing a walk-around at the con (who knows, maybe something interesting will happen):

And a peek at Globie's booth:

Proctor is the Kiara cosplayer. He admitted it on the Discord. Why would I just make shit up? He really said it.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Someone got most of the IdolES girls' karaoke relay on stream (about 3:42 mark onwards if the time stamp is broken)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Proctor is the Kiara Kirsche cosplayer. He admitted it on the Discord. Why would I just make shit up? He really said it.
If you want to make a believable rrat, please remember to include his fluffy tail fetish.

In the same way AGPs coom to the idea of being a caricature of a woman, he really enjoys the idea of fluffy tails attached to humanoids (and jannies).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

httn

Hag enthusiast
Phase took the biggest L today as their merch system completely shit the bed. They resorted to recording people's purchases and card numbers on a fucking ipad to bill later.
:fishfry:

Proctor is the Kiara cosplayer. He admitted it on the Discord. Why would I just make shit up? He really said it.
There was a wheelchair bound tranny(?) in a full kigurumi getup. I will choose to believe this was proctor until proven otherwise.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Phase took the biggest L today as their merch system completely shit the bed. They resorted to recording people's purchases and card numbers on a fucking ipad to bill later.
I'm not saying anyone should "buy" like a grand's worth of merch, then call their bank and cancel their card.

But that's a thing you could do.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

My money's on the tall one in back, under the left side of the black overhang.

httn

Hag enthusiast
I'm not saying anyone should "buy" like a grand's worth of merch, then call their bank and cancel their card.

But that's a thing you could do.
"privacy" cards would be less hassle. not that i would know. Anyone want some coffee?

Hff201

Early Adopter
"privacy" cards would be less hassle. not that i would know. Anyone want some coffee?
The more I think about it, the more I realise there could be a genuinely viable market for Phase merch resellers who pick stuff up at cons and ship it out faster than Fishfag does.

That's a bit embarrassing really.

Top Bottom