"Pellow"Pipkin Pippa
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Vexpo - Offkai with Fish & Chips and hopefully fewer scandals.

Should TVA seek to sponsor Vexpo?

• Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 1st tier sponsorship.

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 2nd tier sponsorship.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Yes; I like the idea but can't donate.

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • No; I would donate, but not for a cause like this.

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • No; I can't donate, and I don't support this.

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • No; But this has potential be a trainwreck, so I'll donate for the amusement factor.

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Doing a rare thing and making an event thread well before the event itself, for reasons that will become relevant soon.

Vtuber-Expo or simply Vexpo is a small vtuber convention that will be running in Birmingham, UK, between August 9th to August 11th. The largest guests announced so far are people like Maid Mint and the V-Dere crew, along with some Phase members. It is a start-up con, with this being its very first year of operation.

Given the disaster that was Offkai, I'm taking greater-than-usual interest in this convention, because I actually do want to see conventions succeed.

Oh, and I'll be attending in person. If anyone would like to meet up at the con for, I dunno, an awkward mumble as mutually socially uncomfortable nerds, that'd be cool I guess. No orgies, though; saving myself for marriage.

But wait, there's more!

So Vexpo accepts Sponsorships. I reached out to them and asked when the cutoff date for accepting new sponsorships is, and they said 'two weeks before the convention starts'. So let's say mid-July to be safe.

It's probably cost me a few hundred euros to attend (airfare, hotel, con pass, etc) and I can cover that. But, a tiny, noisy part of me really wants to, ya'know... well... see if they'll let TVA sponsor them. Why? It would show our support for the vtuber space, give us a major legitimacy boost that we can leverage in future, and most of all; it would be hilarious.

The lowest-tier sponsorship package (about 350 pounds if you add VAT, aka 400 dollars or so) is within easy reach; I intend to transfer us off the cloud by the end of June, so the lack of need to pay 128 euros a month for cloud services will be a massive easement on my budgetary restrictions. That said, I would sincerely appreciate donations in relation to that expenditure.

There's also the 'YOLO Option', or the 1,500 pound sponsorship. That would obviously need a lot of generous donations to support, but is still what feels within the realm of possibility. Anything above that I'm still theoretically open to... if there's an oil baron out there.

Before you open your wallets I want to make it clear that I haven't confirmed if Vexpo would even accept our sponsorship, just that they sent a non-automated response to my publicly listed email account, which does nothing more than imply they don't hate us quite enough to block my correspondence by default. I do not want to take a single cent of anyone's money until I know they'll actually do business with us.

Since this is going to be a community thing, I'm going to leave it up to you whether I proceed with this crazy idea on any level at all. If you don't agree, please give me some reasons why. If a decent majority support it within the next two-three days, I'll proceed.

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Conventions are gay and I can't donate because I'm a third-worlder, other than that you do understand that someone will take a picture of you there and post it here or in the farms?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Conventions are gay and I can't donate because I'm a third-worlder, other than that you do understand that someone will take a picture of you there and post it here or in the farms?

There's a reason I've been working out.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There's a reason I've been working out.
I pray for your eventual marriage with a suitable chuuba after a night of courtship at a con.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Man reads about 1 con orgy and already has his tickets booked.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
What exactly do you get by sponsoring Vexpo? and how you are planning to do it, do they accept random forums on the internet as sponsors?

I pray for your eventual marriage with a suitable chuuba after a night of courtship at a con.
Inb4 he get dumped because he doesnt know how to do it :smugpipi:

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
Proceed, merely because it’d be extremely funny if it happens, and sad if you’re alone on this. Perhaps I’ll donate a small amount if I get paid soon.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This could be an awesome opportunity for good publicity I say go for it

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Doing a rare thing and making an event thread well before the event itself, for reasons that will become relevant soon.

Vtuber-Expo or simply Vexpo is a small vtuber convention that will be running in Birmingham, UK, between August 9th to August 11th. The largest guests announced so far are people like Maid Mint and the V-Dere crew, along with some Phase members. It is a start-up con, with this being its very first year of operation.

Given the disaster that was Offkai, I'm taking greater-than-usual interest in this convention, because I actually do want to see conventions succeed.

Oh, and I'll be attending in person. If anyone would like to meet up at the con for, I dunno, an awkward mumble as mutually socially uncomfortable nerds, that'd be cool I guess. No orgies, though; saving myself for marriage.

But wait, there's more!

So Vexpo accepts Sponsorships. I reached out to them and asked when the cutoff date for accepting new sponsorships is, and they said 'two weeks before the convention starts'. So let's say mid-July to be safe.

It's probably cost me a few hundred euros to attend (airfare, hotel, con pass, etc) and I can cover that. But, a tiny, noisy part of me really wants to, ya'know... well... see if they'll let TVA sponsor them. Why? It would show our support for the vtuber space, give us a major legitimacy boost that we can leverage in future, and most of all; it would be hilarious.

The lowest-tier sponsorship package (about 250 pounds if you add VAT, aka 300 dollars or so) is within easy reach; I intend to transfer us off the cloud by the end of June, so the lack of need to pay 128 euros a month for cloud services will be a massive easement on my budgetary restrictions. That said, I would sincerely appreciate donations in relation to that expenditure.

There's also the 'YOLO Option', or the 1,500 pound sponsorship. That would obviously need a lot of generous donations to support, but is still what feels within the realm of possibility. Anything above that I'm still theoretically open to... if there's an oil baron out there.

Before you open your wallets I want to make it clear that I haven't confirmed if Vexpo would even accept our sponsorship, just that they sent a non-automated response to my publicly listed email account, which does nothing more than imply they don't hate us quite enough to block my correspondence by default. I do not want to take a single cent of anyone's money until I know they'll actually do business with us.

Since this is going to be a community thing, I'm going to leave it up to you whether I proceed with this crazy idea on any level at all. If you don't agree, please give me some reasons why. If a decent majority support it within the next two-three days, I'll proceed.
Where's the "No; but this has potential be a trainwreck and also supply us with failed attempts to answer the registration question for weeks, so here's some Jewgold" option?

Also I guess it means more fresh, naïve chuubas fluffy tail-bearers for the den of degeneracy and legally questionable activities that is the Groomcord..

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Time to lie saying Hexa group is actually GEN0 of TVA Corp for the clout

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Where's the "No; but this has potential be a trainwreck and also supply us with failed attempts to answer the registration question for weeks, so here's some Jewgold" option?

Wouldn't fit, so make do with the abridged version.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
i could give like 5 euro but buy me a coffee literally blocks russian ips so no way they accept my cards

I need a vacation to turkey.....

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
i could give like 5 euro but buy me a coffee literally blocks russian ips so no way they accept my cards

I need a vacation to turkey.....
Identify as a Ukrainian; you'll have globohomo at your doorstep tomorrow to be their money launder.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Early Adopter
Identify as a Ukrainian; you'll have globohomo at your doorstep tomorrow to be their money launder.
Id rather die

Wood fires and bicycles.
Economy doesnt work like that! With gas, electricity rises. So is prices for everything else. At this point i can afford more for a euro than you can

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
As funny as it would be, we have to be aware that there's a realistic chance of the undesirable consequence of more Europeans joining the forum.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Top Bottom