"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

Twitter cringe and insanity

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I'm sure that's CIA disinformation campaign at work.

opera_NRmp4AafAy.png

For context, this is how she replied to a guy citing how many people died in Soviet labor and concentration camps.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I think I made a mistake keeping Mana out of my sight for over a month. She is now unironically shilling North Korea.

View attachment 77364
I will pay for her move to North Korea. She's on her own for the return trip when she realizes how shit it is though.

lolwatagain

Archive
1725347125902.png 1725347151519.png
How do these stupid Virus accounts even get popular in the first place?

Also, Jesus fucking Christ

archive
1725347397314.png

Edit: Fuck me, it's even worse.

archive

Last edited:

Helkar

"I may have ERPd with a minor knowing she was a minor, but at least i haven't assaulted her" is not exactly a stalwart defense.

Purrson

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"see you in another life" there aint none you go to hell

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Remember when Nerissa kept getting all warm and cozy with her favorites and some people said it was a bad idea to enable schizophrenia? maybe that Nerissa schizo was right about her...
all I'm saying is that she may be playing with fire a little too much. :guraeating:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Remember when Nerissa kept getting all warm and cozy with her favorites and some people said it was a bad idea to enable schizophrenia? maybe that Nerissa schizo was right about her...
all I'm saying is that she may be playing with fire a little too much. :guraeating:
That reminds me, wasn't Nerissa being chummy with a fan account on Twitter that was an Irys anti a while back? Or am I misremembering.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not sure to understand, are you impliying she enabled this kind of behavior by having favorites?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Annoying superfan accounts tend to be popular among younger fans who gravitate towards Zoomie humor and behavior. You pretend to be a positive bundle of joy among the community and maybe are a bit wacky on the side then you will get a lot of positive attention and followers.

Remember the Domoarigathanks fag who got popular because he got rejected by Fubuki or even more recently Saxy, the guy who pretended to have a cosplayer girlfriend? They're all like that and naive people eat it all up.

RiverBear

The first was Korone Virus who became some kind of in-joke/well known name in the Holosphere in the early days

Then everyone else made Virus accounts because fuck subtlety I guess.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The first was Korone Virus who became some kind of in-joke/well known name in the Holosphere in the early days

Then everyone else made Virus accounts because fuck subtlety I guess.

Blast from the past (it was just yesterday I swear)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
why does it always come back to the council sisters?
The Virus is weird subset of what one might call the Holotwt "community" that use their accounts for the sole puropse of shilling their oshi all day on twitter and interacting with other Virus or Vaccine accounts that basically do the same. Because they are terminally online and interact quite a lot, these fan accounts reach pretty good numbers.
Since the Virus accounts are terminally online, there is a lot of overlap with the terminally online, trans and gay council sisters.
I am surprised that the biggest sexpest of them all, Dull isn't also involved in this.

anyways, since the main stuff already got archived, just let me add some other smaller stuff for context maybe

AA
That reminds me, wasn't Nerissa being chummy with a fan account on Twitter that was an Irys anti a while back? Or am I misremembering.
I believe that was indeed the Ari (@kronmeitwt) that is mentioned above
but less than an anti, like a lot of the council sisters they aren't really actively anti-ing Irys on twitter or so but are very dismissive of her and her existance as a whole because she used the word "trap" once. They stick to Council because they dont want the evil transphobe Irys part of the original Council polycule that they made up in their minds.

aaa

Cress, both a council sister (even if a guy) and teacher had thoughts as well

aaa

I am not quite sure if grooming and sending very inappropriate DMs to a minor is really sexual assault (where is the assault?, wouldn't it be harassment at best?) but yeah have this too

aaa

This is the other person who apparently helped the poor girl out or so, just as a reminder what intellect people in that bubble have

also, apparently the groomer didnt even want to write that pathetic ass apology, if anyone here was hoping for regrets or remorse

aaa

Finally, I will just add all the bios of these people for no good reason

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
>She
>Violent descriptions of rape with a cock

Ah. Of course. Very feminine of  him.

Even sent this sick fuck a picture of her math work, telling him she's in class, and he still sends these messages.

Also, this dip shit:

GWi-NSouao-AAg7c-Q.png
Archive

Pedos and pedo apologists
:tenmakys:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The Virus is weird subset of what one might call the Holotwt "community" that use their accounts for the sole puropse of shilling their oshi all day on twitter and interacting with other Virus or Vaccine accounts that basically do the same. Because they are terminally online and interact quite a lot, these fan accounts reach pretty good numbers.
Since the Virus accounts are terminally online, there is a lot of overlap with the terminally online, trans and gay council sisters.
I am surprised that the biggest sexpest of them all, Dull isn't also involved in this.

anyways, since the main stuff already got archived, just let me add some other smaller stuff for context maybe

AA

but less than an anti, like a lot of the council sisters they aren't really actively anti-ing Irys on twitter or so but are very dismissive of her and her existance as a whole because she used the word "trap" once. They stick to Council because they dont want the evil transphobe Irys part of the original Council polycule that they made up in their minds.

aaa

aaa

I am not quite sure if grooming and sending very inappropriate DMs to a minor is really sexual assault (where is the assault?, wouldn't it be harassment at best?) but yeah have this too

aaa

This is the other person who apparently helped the poor girl out or so, just as a reminder what intellect people in that bubble have

also, apparently the groomer didnt even want to write that pathetic ass apology, if anyone here was hoping for regrets or remorse

aaa

My oshi is literally Mumei but I still don't know how the fuck you can end up becoming a deranged Council sister. Like honestly, even I know my favourite gen wasn't all that popular, but how it does it attract the most schizophrenic rainbow retards.

so, apparently the groomer didnt even want to write that pathetic ass apology, if anyone here was hoping for regrets or remorse

aaa

Lemme guess, he used Chat GPT to write his apology?

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

interacting with other Virus or Vaccine accounts
Man digimon got really weird since I last played.

Whats stopping the creep from just popping back up to rejoin the sisters on some other account?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Fucker took the name Jailbirds too literally.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

AA

aaa

aaa

aaa

aaa

I think the whole thing with IRyS, BaeRyS, and collabing with Stars spared the brats of this garbage, for the most part. They seem to be more concentrated around KroniMei than the others.

Brats are more concerned about making memes with Bae's ass on her daki right now that whatever this all is.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I think the whole thing with IRyS, BaeRyS, and collabing with Stars spared the brats of this garbage, for the most part. They seem to be more concentrated around KroniMei than the others.

Brats are more concerned about making memes with Bae's ass on her daki right now that whatever this all is.

I tought you were joking

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom