"This mean oh no no oppai boing boing, Yuujin friends eh notto boing boing, boing boing no-no A-chan B-chan C-chan, you oh no oppai boing boing no no!"Sakura Miko

Twitter cringe and insanity

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive
:pippaseethe;

Also, lol:

Forums dedicated to ruining vulnerable people's lives.

What about companies that have drove a vulnerable person to attempt twice? What about one that essentially drove one of their most popular talents out? A talent who went on to share a digital stage with the same vtubers in Sakana's agency that Bint is whining about. (Reminder that the rope comment was from Tenma, and the 'Twitter freaks' comment was Pippa. It wasn't one comment.)

Any jokes they've made have never harmed a soul. The same can't be said of the company you dick suck for Bint. Stay in your lane.
:nehgah::sinktheyacht::tenmayourmom:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The iceberg really needs to be redone, it's sad that only Pippa's racism is appreciated when so many other talents also put in the hard work to be racist too.

1725080003243.png

Ballpark_Look

(Reminder that the rope comment was from Tenma, and the 'Twitter freaks' comment was Pippa. It wasn't one comment.)
It's wild seeing people like this actively rewriting history. I've seen multiple people merging those two comments on places like reddit

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Archive

Also, lol:

What about companies that have drove a vulnerable person to attempt twice? What about one that essentially drove one of their most popular talents out? A talent who went on to share a digital stage with the same vtubers in Sakana's agency that Bint is whining about. (Reminder that the rope comment was from Tenma, and the 'Twitter freaks' comment was Pippa. It wasn't one comment.)

Any jokes they've made have never harmed a soul. The same can't be said of the company you dick suck for Bint. Stay in your lane.

If this was the holocaust bint would be the first one to be put in the gas Chambers so makes sense why the femboy doesn't like it lol

Helkar

It's kinda hilarious that a Nijisister is trying to spin having a loyal, dedicated and protective fanbase as a bad thing.

Also, Sakana doesn't have time to police Holocaust jokes, he's too busy in the never-ending fight against rampant homosexuality.

Stunned But Dumb

If this was the holocaust bint would be the first one to be put in the gas Chambers so makes sense why the femboy doesn't like it lol
For some reason I thought you were talking about the holocaust as in when capcom killed a bunch of holo vids and Mio's channel almost got lost. Wasn't sure why that chain of events would lead to binto being gassed, but hey stuff just happens sometimes

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

Also, lol:

Thars really just deflection again. Big ass niji drama in the making, lets talk about phase connect for absolutely no reason. Lmao

Smelliest007

Thars really just deflection again. Big ass niji drama in the making, lets talk about phase connect for absolutely no reason. Lmao
I like how almost everytime a sudden increase in deflection or bait threads synchronizes with a nijiyab.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The iceberg really needs to be redone, it's sad that only Pippa's racism is appreciated when so many other talents also put in the hard work to be racist too.

View attachment 77203
I thought there was a version with Gen 3 where the whole background was overlaid with Muyu's face.

Smelliest007

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Really need to stop giving that guy attention, but, otherwise...

View attachment 77203

I unironically think Airi might be the most willing to commit genocide against her own people. "The Land Former Known as the Korean Peninsula".

It's kinda hilarious that a Nijisister is trying to spin having a loyal, dedicated and protective fanbase as a bad thing.

Also, Sakana doesn't have time to police Holocaust jokes, he's too busy in the never-ending fight against rampant homosexuality.

Sakana is living out the meme of the kid screeching in the back.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Archive
Flipsie kept fucking around and found out being a piece of shit has consequences. While he (...she?) is overreacting from being banned in Dokicords, I don't know what he expected casually dropping everyone's RM and PL accounts (except for holo's of course) just to "haha funny kurosanji haha" and not think Doki (his kami oshi) would want him away from her community.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I think I made a mistake keeping Mana out of my sight for over a month. She is now unironically shilling North Korea.

chrome_BNMMVwZ0Xy.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I think I made a mistake keeping Mana out of my sight for over a month. She is now unironically shilling North Korea.

View attachment 77364
Late stage commie brainrot. I don't think she fully comprehends how much social media freedom and rights she loses under a dictator regime controlling everything.

Last edited:

tgmslc

Late stage commie brainrot. I don't she fully comprehends how much social media freedom and rights she loses under a dictator regime controlling everything.
Reminds me of a stoner roommate who got Reddit radicalized during COVID quarantine days and started going off about how he's now a Maoist. Motherfuckers will literally rip a bong and talk about how they wanna go live in the one place on earth guaranteed to disappear them forever.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Late stage commie brainrot. I don't she fully comprehends how much social media freedom and rights she loses under a dictator regime controlling everything.
Oh, I've gotta remember that phrase. That's really good.

chihirogumi

Top Bottom