"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

Twitter cringe and insanity

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I fucking hate nîggers holy shit

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I love this schizo like you wouldn't believe. Mana embodies everything wrong with ineffective activism and then constantly shows her true colors like with the "go back to Europe" tweet.

Mana (1).jpg
Mana (2).jpg
Mana (3).jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yeah, fuck that Judo (Jew-do :ameheh:) team and their crimes against humanity. I personally saw them walk into a Palestinian children's hospital and judo chop every child there in the throat one time frfr.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I love this schizo like you wouldn't believe. Mana embodies everything wrong with ineffective activism and then constantly shows her true colors like with the "go back to Europe" tweet.

View attachment 67170View attachment 67171View attachment 67172
You know what? I agree. Europe belongs to Europeans. Send everyone in Europe back to their own home countries, I'll sure they'll be happier there and they won't have to put up with Europe's racism and problematic views.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

View attachment 67170View attachment 67171View attachment 67172
It’s also a little ironic they say go back to Europe when like the entire MENA region went on a Jew purge from the 1950’s-1980’s. The largest group of Jews in Israel, the plurality, now descend from the MENA region not Europe specifically because of this.

Granted people on Twitter are :chibiBrainDamage:.

Proof? Just look at Nolan.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

Vtubers can you stop following this ugly whore so she gets out of my feed. Thanks

Lots of dick riders in the comments

I fucking hate whores holy shit

Twitch is just a cesspool of this kind of bullshit

Actual disease to the fucking community as a whole since people think they can get away with this kind of fatherless behavior and now others will get the idea that is normal in vtubing for some ungodly reason since humanity is fucking retarded since time fucking immemorial

Fucking whore kill yourself

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I fucking hate whores holy shit

Twitch is just a cesspool of this kind of bullshit

Actual disease to the fucking community as a whole since people think they can get away with this kind of fatherless behavior and now others will get the idea that is normal in vtubing for some ungodly reason since humanity is fucking retarded since time fucking immemorial

Fucking whore kill yourself
The whole point of vtubing is that I don't judge you on your appearance, only on your ability to provide entertaining content. If you're deliberately showing your real-life appearance on-stream, you're telling me that you don't believe you're capable of gaining my interest without using your physical appearance to do it.

Awoogers has it right - go away, whore.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

god im actually gonna fucking glow

we shouldve gatekept harder so that these grifters didnt have the time to actually gain a foothold on this hobby because goddamn whores be whoring

zero personality stale ass white bread fucking woman who thinks they are hot shit just because she had the 15 second fame on 4chan before being shoved by uohposters

faggotry at its highest degree so is the stank on this bitch holy fuck

Top Bottom