"marshmallow was a mistake"Aviel Basin

Twitter cringe and insanity

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I clipped Proctor's coverage of the Kenji drama because I am also fascinated by it. This clip is straight to the point and doesn't keep in Proctor's autism tangent moments or dead air by the way.

Based doggo, honestly I would watch proctor a lot more if he didn't tangent so much.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

saw this
I didnt watch it but its only 4 minutes long
but if I had to guess it just repeats the popular talking points anyways
But it doesn't have a lot of views yet, maybe someone is motivated to correct the guy on twitter or his comments idk
Not me, I can't bring myself to care that much

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
HOLY GOD DAMN SHIT.
KENJI IS LIVE AND ACTUALLY THROWING THE FRIENDS WHO DEFENDED HIM UNDER THE BUS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T DEFEND HIM HARD ENOUGH.

Tubedude

HOLY GOD DAMN SHIT.
KENJI IS LIVE AND ACTUALLY THROWING THE FRIENDS WHO DEFENDED HIM UNDER THE BUS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T DEFEND HIM HARD ENOUGH.

Hopefully this makes the ass-patters on twitter start to have a bit more of a critical eye toward the whole situation.

tgmslc

It was already bad enough that this shit keeps trending every month and now they're making a dedicated stream for it.

And of fucking course the OP pic has to have their tongues sticking out

:gunpeko:

Ok, I was indifferent to this bitch's dumb posts before but this singlehandedly makes me want to anti her forever.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
HOLY GOD DAMN SHIT.

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Artist Streamer Charlotte Van Halen has locked her Twitter account due to dealing with a stalker. She's planning to drop out of Social Media except as necessary for work, according to her most recent messages.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
saw this niji sister going at it about Sayu

archive part 2 part 3 part 4

It's not only this niji sister having a bad take, but worse is seeing the general agreement in the replies as well

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Another twitter thing, but this time Holo edition

about some incredibly small discord drama between two suisei fan accounts
If I had to guess, the Subar guy is a minor, or at least he talks like one, because what he perceives as an attack against him is mild banter at best

Here a gallery with both the full images of both tweets as well as some screenshots of what happened in the discord, collected in the replies to the tweet
I care too little to join a discord just to see for myself

Bronze

saw this niji sister going at it about Sayu

archive part 2 part 3 part 4

It's not only this niji sister having a bad take, but worse is seeing the general agreement in the replies as well

Their engagement is probably biased towards nijisanji, so replies being anti-sayu makes sense for me.

Also a weird thing, when I've searched for their tweets about selen nothing at all comes up. Doki's been mentioned few times they defend nijisanji or target haters and dramafags like False.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Forum Bossman @The Proctor is finally getting canceled because Kenji sucks.

chrome_FphU39zCol.png

chrome_KtAwthbx9C.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
63f.jpg

If that guy ever visits the Hexagon and the Kirsche thread then I'm betting his head will explode.
Just put 'em in a room with me, I'll give them the mexican treatment :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Everyday we edge closer to the proctor google doc and i can't wait.

I will not be satisfied until I am on at least three 'cancelled toxic creators' list.

Also, here's a link to my current archive of the Kenji situation. Working on something pretty big.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Ill drop this here again
Another video on the kenji stuff if anyone cares

Top Bottom