"once upon a time? pekomona collabo! first offcollabo together!! eat derishouse bugermoona buger & pekorabuger foren love!!! Let's her cook! noooooooooooooooo! beef meet ok? Let's make acokkinggggggg!!!"Usada Pekora

Twitter cringe and insanity

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Retard alert

Archive

The whole chain is filled with primo dumbassery. @Awoogers relevant to your interests.

-prosekai pfp
-kaito stan

well its always these people that speak fluent yapanese barking at the completely wrong tree
:rinitsretarded:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gotta throw some shekels at Aviel to support the cause.

Every donation is a Palestinian skull perforation.

Stunned But Dumb

Antisemitism is now in vogue. Congrats inmates, you get to be hipsters about your racism now

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
nijisanji and Kuro fans were spamming her tweets daily telling her she was not welcome in their fanbase
A horde of faggots with pronouns and gender flags (along with a fucking watermelon emoji) don't want Jew in their fanbase?

Oy vey!

Literally marching her to the ovens. How terrible, oh no, not the loss of Nijjer fans! She'll never recover.

Gotta throw some shekels at Aviel to support the cause.

Every donation is a Palestinian skull perforation.
1694963269041877.jpg

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Retard alert

Archive

The whole chain is filled with primo dumbassery. @Awoogers relevant to your interests.

My favorite part about the people with the upside down red triangle emojis on Twitter is the fact that it is treating IDF as video game enemy soldiers as targets for Hamas, only for Hamas to get absolutely shit-stomped in the conflict. They then come to bitch online when they are losing.

Imagine the brain damage it takes to be simultaneously winning and losing at the same time in your own delusional narrative :ironmousekek:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Elon keeps throwing these morons at me

A
foto_no_exif (39) (1).jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
who are you RRat?? Why can you reply to this conversation?

chihirogumi

My favorite part about the people with the upside down red triangle emojis on Twitter is the fact that it is treating IDF as video game enemy soldiers as targets for Hamas, only for Hamas to get absolutely shit-stomped in the conflict. They then come to bitch online when they are losing.

Imagine the brain damage it takes to be simultaneously winning and losing at the same time in your own delusional narrative :ironmousekek:
They're keyboard warrior fags for getting this invested despite being halfway across the world but
>only for Hamas to get absolutely shit-stomped in the conflict.

lol, lmao even. The diaper memes aren't just memes.

A
View attachment 64459

I really despise these false equivalencies. Unless there are some IDF moonlighting as vtubers the war has had absolutely zero to do with the ongoing Nijisanji PR crisis. Also I thought rich people were the most privileged. You dumb fucks really think LeBron James' son has less privilege than some white trash dude from Arkansas?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

A
View attachment 64459

Why do people care more about things happening right in front of their face in their own community, than things happening between two shithole countries they've never been to?

Bendo Verkari

Let me see that Third Impact

Zyklon Mag

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Oh, the guy is friends with that other femboy that constantly has beef with someone. I believe he went after Kirsche at some point too.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh, the guy is friends with that other femboy that constantly has beef with someone. I believe he went after Kirsche at some point too.

>AI CONVERSION THERAPY

Haha holy shit, that's so funny.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Why do people care more about things happening right in front of their face in their own community, than things happening between two shithole countries they've never been to?

A
View attachment 64459

They are so delusional it is hard to tell if it is more funny or sad at this point. These are the same types that are protesting Starbucks, but Starbucks doesn't even operate in Israel :ponrys:

That alone should tell you about their intelligence.:smugpipi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Why do i know this stuff? Because i spent way too much time reading twitter.
The kaiyo guy is a full admitted fag. He likes cocks.
He's got a Fangirl ( the person behind the yurigirlloveme ) who went full schizo in him. She spams fanarts of his with hetero sex and some more. I dont know to what extend of schizo she is. But she's been doing it for months. I would usually feel bad for the guy but with how much of a retard he is on twitter i cant help my but cheer for the schizo fangirl

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bendo Verkari

Let me see that Third Impact

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine looking at the Israel-Palestine situation and deciding to stan the country that would stone you to death.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine looking at the Israel-Palestine situation and deciding to stan the country that would stone you to death.
Imagine existing in the same reality as everyone else and still choosing to twist logic into a pretzel to feel better about being "in the right side of history". This is 50% of the west rn.

Top Bottom