"I'm gonna tell Sakana that I said the n-word on stream"Komachi Panko

Twitter cringe and insanity

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm sorry, I've just developed an allergic reaction to this fag. I unironically think his account alone is responsible for a decent chunk of doxposting retards and schizo spammers on /vt/ and elsewhere. I cannot in good conscience defend his existence while he makes the vtuber community actively worse just by existing.
People will act like unhinged schizophrenics on /vt/ whether a Twitter gimmick account screencaps them or not. The board itself ranges from somewhat distasteful material to people who are likely actually dangerous irl which is why I don't care to engage with posts there in earnest, but it's not going anywhere, so it's not worth getting MATI about. Let people point and laugh at the funny stuff, and ignore the rest.

The problem with this retard and whatever other cronies ran that account is not that they openly shared doxes, it is that they would repost retarded /vt/ rrats as fact with no real, verifiable proof. The fact that this place is openly becoming a refuge for him and his ilk is pretty disturbing to me. These people are grifters and trolls, and they are addicted to clicks, views, and attention so much they will take dumb shit they find on 4chan and act like it is real.

The reason I recanted my opinion on @Kuri Rinji is because they actually do overlap with us in that they actually find retards and stupid shit the accounts personally post and put them on blast. Not just spew random bullshit that is likely a bunch of horseshit.

So I share the same sentiments as @Trap Supremacy in that this fag can get fucked.
Baiting and clout-chasing works on Twitter because users don't think about anything they read or retweet for more than a minute or two; on the forum I regularly see people correct or challenge something that doesn't seem right. The culture is less exploitable, so if they're actually expecting a Twitter-like reaction they'd get bored pretty quickly.

The probably-Aprimum Twitter ban-wave is a talking point in the vtuber community right now and if they want to make themselves known here I don't see a problem. Obviously if they don't act in the community's best interest there are solutions for that, we have rules and a moderation team for a reason, but as it stands this feels like a nothingburger.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So what? Ban him because of that? Sounds like a hugbox to me.tell him he's a fag and to kill himself then move on. As long as he doesnt come and shit the place i dont see the point of all this.
That is not what a hugbox is. A hugbox would be if a vtuber that was overwhelming popular on this site did some dumb shit and we started tossing bans at people not defending them. Banning that twat is no different from banning a /vt/ driveby, imo, because he is what spawns them.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The vTweeters have gotten our boy @Kuri Rinji

image.png

Edit: Some examples
image.png

Archive
And the proper response -

Welcome to the club. Almost 3 days later and I still don't know what "rule" I broke. Sorta pissed because I contacted my rigger through Twitter DMs and I don't have access to them anymore. Tried emailing him to let him know but I havent gotten a reply.

Additionally if shit happens on Youtube, the only way to get shit fixed is through Twitter which is beyond retarded.

I thought I was safe. I thought wrong.

View attachment 49995

Appeared a second after pressing play on a stream. Luckly you can just close it and it hasn't appeared again, but obviously completely unacceptable.

For reference I'm using Firefox with uBlock Origin. I also use Cookie AutoDelete and Multi-Account Containers to keep Jewtube / Jewgle bullshittery to a minimum.
I still haven't gotten this and I use the standard Chrome Adblocker.

IdenticalPlateaus

That is not what a hugbox is. A hugbox would be if a vtuber that was overwhelming popular on this site did some dumb shit and we started tossing bans at people not defending them. Banning that twat is no different from banning a /vt/ driveby, imo, because he is what spawns them.
So what's the worst that he can do? Post dumb rrats? Who cares? If he becomes disruptive then penis explode him, at the moment this doom saying is shitting up the thread more than he is.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Banning someone because he doesnt correspond to your ideology based on what he does offsite isnt a hugbox? Idk man i might be dumb. We had Nolan for months knowing he was shitting everywhere he could. And the reason he got banned is because of what he did on tva. Why would it change for the other fag?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The vTweeters have gotten our boy @Kuri Rinji

image.png

Edit: Some examples
image.png

Archive
And the proper response -

These pre-debut western indies do not belong in this community at all.

Well said. The space will continue to get worse with these self-righteous fags pushing their way in. Though, thankfully, most of these types don't go anywhere and tend to fade into obscurity. Sadly, that doesn't stop them from abusing report systems on platforms, though.

I thought I was safe. I thought wrong.

View attachment 49995

Appeared a second after pressing play on a stream. Luckly you can just close it and it hasn't appeared again, but obviously completely unacceptable.

For reference I'm using Firefox with uBlock Origin. I also use Cookie AutoDelete and Multi-Account Containers to keep Jewtube / Jewgle bullshittery to a minimum.
Yeah, I started getting them too on Brave. Hasn't done anything yet, but we'll see what happens.

And I just scrolled a little while I was looking at those tweets, and wanted to thank Kirsche for bringing this update to my attention, this story has been hilarious all the way from the start until now:

Journalist and pedophile? I would point out the obvious irony of him complaining about gay men accused of being pedophiles while being a gay pedophile himself, but given how often things like this happen, it probably isn't irony when this happens anymore. Either way, he got what he deserved.

I give zero shits about this guy joining here as long as he doesn't stink up the place.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Welcome to the club. Almost 3 days later and I still don't know what "rule" I broke. Sorta pissed because I contacted my rigger through Twitter DMs and I don't have access to them anymore. Tried emailing him to let him know but I havent gotten a reply.

What you got banned too?? Wtf is going on

I can see PermaBanned is next

Short

God Damn the Sun
Contain your autism, and just say that they deserved it because they haven't posted anything funny in over a year.
pippaWut m.pngIDK man I think they can be pretty funny sometimes!
Banning that twat is no different from banning a /vt/ driveby, imo, because he is what spawns them.
If we are banning vt spergs, you would have to ban half of the Pippa thread lol.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Banning someone because he doesnt correspond to your ideology based on what he does offsite isnt a hugbox? Idk man i might be dumb. We had Nolan for months knowing he was shitting everywhere he could. And the reason he got banned is because of what he did on tva. Why would it change for the other fag?
I thought we banned nolan because of his "real friends" speech tbh.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
you're sounding faggier by the post, move the fuck on Yamanba jesus :Vesper-UNHINGED:
to get on topic again here, have a sexy lumi art

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fucking christ
JANNIE HAT ON
I'm not going to insta-ban a fucking SHITPOSTER because you do not like the style of shitposting he's done. He's not some dumb fucker like Khyo or False prentending to be a journalist. His account is exactly what it says on the box, shitty /vt/ memes.

As of right now, you fags violently shitting yourselves because he dared to create an account here and not just browse/use an alt, are causing more of a disruption than he is.

I will judge him on his content and behavior on this website. Period. If he shits up the place, he gets the boot. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. For now, contain your fucking autism or I'll have to slap your dumb asses for causing a bigger disruption than him.

If bossman wants to override this when he wakes up (@The Proctor for good measure) so be it. But for now, fucking calm down.

edit:
I think there's a difference between a containment place like here with a relatively small community, and a very public space like Twitter where any info shared, true or not, can go viral easily.
I cannot tell you how many times I've seen you collective knuckleheads post something that's from 4chan you found on Twitter and treat it like the fucking gospel, and a 30 second dive into the archives proves it's complete horseshit. Do not act like we are above falling for the same idiotic stuff sometimes.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
depending on the numbers of admins who use it, vt memes being here brings more SEAnigs and/or latinos into the forum, truly accomplishing its multicultural goal

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Fucking christ
JANNIE HAT ON
I'm not going to insta-ban a fucking SHITPOSTER because you do not like the style of shitposting he's done. He's not some dumb fucker like Khyo or False prentending to be a journalist. His account is exactly what it says on the box, shitty /vt/ memes.

As of right now, you fags violently shitting yourselves because he dared to create an account here and not just browse/use an alt, are causing more of a disruption than he is.

I will judge him on his content and behavior on this website. Period. If he shits up the place, he gets the boot. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. For now, contain your fucking autism or I'll have to slap your dumb asses for causing a bigger disruption than him.

If bossman wants to override this when he wakes up (@The Proctor for good measure) so be it. But for now, fucking calm down.
Thank you for the warm welcome, I come in peace, an acquaintance sent me here to see other twitter people I follow that are now banned due to the vtweeter scourge.

1lmrig.jpg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm pretty sure the bannedvtmemes account got banned because VT kept mass reporting it since they didn't like their posts being displayed on twitter, then the recent ones seem to be related to aprimum and for the looks of it butthurt TBD indies, wouldn't be surprised if there was a discord for the mass reports.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I thought we banned nolan because of his "real friends" speech tbh.
It was mainly because he couldn't go one full week without sperging out and sperged out at me at the finish line because people were spamming him with Mikos.
Thank you for the warm welcome, I come in peace, an acquaintance sent me here to see other twitter people I follow that are now banned due to the vtweeter scourge.

View attachment 50023
use a thumbnail, shitskin

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 50023
Insert your pictures in thumbnail mode after you attach them you dumb bastard. Welcome to the board.
Screenshot 2023-10-12 011251.pngScreenshot 2023-10-12 011258.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
I'm pretty sure the bannedvtmemes account got banned because VT kept mass reporting it since they didn't like their posts being displayed on twitter, then the recent ones seem to be related to aprimum and for the looks of it butthurt TBD indies, wouldn't be surprised if there was a discord for the mass reports.
Nah it wasn't mass report because that was going on for months, it was just a simple mistake of using copyrighted songs for months on videos I never cared to delete

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
What you got banned too?? Wtf is going on

I can see PermaBanned is next
I would assume that Mizuhana also. People have already tried mass flagging Mizu as he tends to be vocal about shit when Marina started being retarded plus he gets the added bonus of posting lewd loli content which marks him as a target.

Top Bottom