"The earth that we all stand on; Nevermind, we all are children of the Earth, we are children of Takenoko"Omaru Polka

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Salado

image.png

Yeah, but she only showed up to shill her favourite game.
BUT IT'S ON SALE, MAN

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
VShojo co-founder.

I'm not sure what to think about this sort of statement. Does the "fuck you die slow" sentiment apply to Offkai or people against Pride Month. 🤔

View attachment 70942
Oh PLEASE let vshojo go full retard, that would be some funny drama for once.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Salado

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Well, this is certanly a trash fire to come back to. They're a major sponsor as well, so this definitely hurts their reputation.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Was there for the night concert tonight. They played Christmas music over the tail end of the choir and the choir conductor giving a speech. This was before Miori Celesta came on. Walked out since I got hungry.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Miori's show seems to be going as planned, so she's gonna have to work harder to find something to menhera about tonight.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
as for Sayu, I don't understand the comments towards her, I think she's attractive, and it's good to see she's having fun despite everything surrounding offkai

...and the technical difficulties can be farmed for content across the board post-offkai, so that's a silver lining if anything

Miori's show seems to be going as planned, so she's gonna have to work harder to find something to menhera about tonight.

I have full confidence that something isn't going to be good enough for her, I can feel it in my bones - perhaps the fact that people think she's going to have a menhera moment, will cause her to have a menhera moment?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
she's going to bitch about how a single dude she didn't recognize was watching her

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
she's going to bitch about how a single dude she didn't recognize was watching her
She's going to bitch about me leaving then. Because I walked out during her turn to go get food.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She's going to bitch about me leaving then. Because I walked out during her turn to go get food.

...wait, yeah, this seems the most likely

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How was Kiara's bit? And what are your thoughts on the experience so far?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
How was Kiara's bit? And what are your thoughts on the experience so far?
Ah, didn't get to Kiara. It was the choir and then Miori. Didn't eat before I came, so yeah.

But as for experience, well, I'm not there for Offkai panels, just there for Phase and my own friend groups, who are also Phase fans. We're just gossiping in real life about the fuck-ups, lol.

Salado

Stunned But Dumb

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Salado

Jelly is sabotaging herself harder than any voluntfag could
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Stunned But Dumb

You are downing Jerry shots, right guys?

Top Bottom