"YIPPEE!"Erina Makina

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I don't care who's fault it is, I can hear Airi demanding a castration from somewhere

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone remind me, which Phase girl had mega scuff during last year's OffKai room party karaokes and was constantly dropping shit? Was it Shiina?

dumdum did nothing wrong

our jerry overcame this sabotage with the power of

:jellySlurs:

uh dangling her cable a bit

ending with a banger

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
No please, do go on and tell me more about conservative christians opinions on anything. I hold them in such high esteem, the same esteem I keep for vermintide, internet marxists, ancaps, cryptobros, crossfitters, mra's, etc.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Someone remind me, which Phase girl had mega scuff during last year's OffKai room party karaokes and was constantly dropping shit? Was it Shiina?
Audio guy was fucking up Jelly's set last year, I don't remember if anyone else had issues.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nah, it's her cables.
I choose to believe it was the eX-Men.

I come from a minute into the future with her final song:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It was Shiina, yea. She went total menhara over it for a few days too, because she had practiced for DAYS. Extra streams and all. And it went to complete shit.

They also now made Jerry cry.
1717303115333.png
We are now legally obligated to glow and take them out.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Holy fucking PEAK
4071d667fae30cd0e003c165f9dc757e.png

>The Starknights are smoking pocky LMAO

Salado

CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART 🚬🚬🚬🚬

Stunned But Dumb

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I had never heard of this song until Jelly sang it a bit back...and holy fuck these lyrics are awful.

But Jelly singing it is absolutely peak content.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It was Shiina, yea. She went total menhara over it for a few days too, because she had practiced for DAYS. Extra streams and all. And it went to complete shit.
iirc that was down to Wonderverse, the dogshit Taiwan knock-off 3D company Phase were using at the time.

Tubedude

No please, do go on and tell me more about conservative christians opinions on anything. I hold them in such high esteem, the same esteem I keep for vermintide, internet marxists, ancaps, cryptobros, crossfitters, mra's, etc.
Genuinely, what in the fuck are you talking about?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Kino ending, I fucking love Jelly's karaoke

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

They also now made Jerry cry.
View attachment 70954
We are now legally obligated to glow and take them out.
Man, I thought California loved alien invaders.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
With the info we have now, im leaning into believing this was incompetence rather than sabotage, as these events are fairly easy to fuck up, and there's not enough evidence to prove otherwise as of yet. That being said, if It was sabotage, there's a good chance we will see some evidence eventually as the types to do that are also the types to brag about it. The funniest part about all this is that if Offkai had not banned the Fox Woman, there would be no serious discussion about sabotage.
If it means anything, around 2:20 PM I accidentally walked in on Sakana and one other Phase staff having a very serious discussion with 2 Offkai staff members. Was looking for the elevator to go to the vendor hall, and lo, Sakana was on a sofa nearby talking about what they're going to do going forward. Personally, I believe in the sabotage narrative. Though, it's less everyone out to get Pippa, just some opportunistic scavengers taking advantage of the chaos. As far as I know, the Biboo thing went okay yesterday. Things only really start breaking down when Phase stuff came up.

The Phase Origins event was never meant to be streamed in the first place, after all. Don't know which idiots would take 'no' as a 'yes'. And then decided to do so in such a stupid way.

But, it does make Pippa bit at the end of her song all the funnier.

"Fuck Offkai! I hate it here, I'm never coming back!"

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly spotted the one woman in her fanbase right before stream ended lmao

Salado

Shiina next.
Please God let her have this one!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I had never heard of this song until Jelly sang it a bit back...and holy fuck these lyrics are awful.

But Jelly singing it is absolutely peak content.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

:jellySlurs:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'd be sympathetic, but I have no idea what triggered this post.

Top Bottom