"YouTube is so funny you get the people screaming because they have never seen someone stream longer than 3 hours and then there’s people making a fuss about politics because a literal computer in a video game is neither male or female"Moriko Kyoho
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Salado

RedRage

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This is fucked, hope someone uploads the full thing eventually

RedRage

I'm kinda hoping they don't go to offkai again next year. This whole thing has been a shitshow that somehow has gotten worse by the day. Realistically phase has enough girls and could invite indies to do their own 1-2 day con on a smaller scale at this point.

Salado

I'm kinda hoping they don't go to offkai again next year. This whole thing has been a shitshow that somehow has gotten worse by the day. Realistically phase has enough girls and could invite indies to do their own 1-2 day con on a smaller scale at this point.
PhaseCon stonks going UP.

e:
7gkitgn.PNG

e2:
64357.png

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yeah, it was definitely an intentional decision made by Phase to have it start streaming with poor audio quality then cut in and out at random skits. Chances are it wasn't supposed to be broadcast at all and was meant to be exclusive to the SPWN thing, but the volunteers (derogatory) fucked up and just got the order to shut it down.

Salado

WHAT was phase's decision exactly?
The adds bullshit and no real streams?
1692369379356450.png

I have my doubts tho. The Fish has bankrolled the event and should know this bullshit won't fly with all the fans that can't be there in person.

And let's not forget this are the same people that screwed over Shiina twice in a row.

Bronze

WHAT was phase's decision exactly?
I guess they mean Phase wanted to offer a short free preview to a pay-to-view event. Only problem is nobody mentioned it anywhere so they just cut the stream immediately after like 10 minutes and nobody said anything which confused everyone. I don't think random skits are a decision, nobody will sit and watch ads for a minute of skit that feels so out of context it might as well be an AI voiceover clip

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yeah, it was definitely an intentional decision made by Phase to have it start streaming with poor audio quality then cut in and out at random skits. Chances are it wasn't supposed to be broadcast at all and was meant to be exclusive to the SPWN thing, but the volunteers (derogatory) fucked up and just got the order to shut it down.
Considering how hard they fumbled the bag last year with all their concerts, and the relative intelligence of the organization and volunteers as demonstrated by the Kirsche debacle, I'll be you're completely correct here.
1717272041519.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh wow, this seems like a Grade-A disaster. Great job Offkai, you've fucked yourself gargantuanly.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

JMForte

This entire thing is a shitshow, would not shock me if a bunch of miscommunication happened between Phase and Offkai and maybe even SPWN. Regardless, good job on fucking shit up. Also would be funny if the rrats about sabotage from volunteers against people they don't like is true.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The adds bullshit and no real streams?
View attachment 70892

I have my doubts tho. The Fish has bankrolled the event and should know this bullshit won't fly with all the fans that can't be there in person.

And let's not forget this are the same people that screwed over Shiina twice in a row.
I can't tell who's to blame tbh, Phase is fucking dogshit at communication and Offfkai may be incompetent but straight up lying and pushing the blame on their biggest Sponsor would be a level beyond.

I missed whatever the fuck the 3d live event was but this looping 5 minute ad segment is awful, I'd rather actual twitch ads pop up at this point.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Take this with a grain of salt, but supposedly an OffKai volunteer believes there's intentional sabotage on the part of OffKai's management to get Phase not to come back.
1717272443475.png

RedRage

Somehow I changed the future with this, I'd like to apologize.

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Take this with a grain of salt, but supposedly an OffKai volunteer believes there's intentional sabotage on the part of OffKai's management to get Phase not to come back.
View attachment 70895
This genuinely would not surprise me in any way given how the volunteers blackballed Kirsche and tried to fuck Pippa over last year too. They realized they couldn't get rid of the Phase Girls they don't like, but they can intentionally sabotage their events.

If this is real, and if this poster is reading the forum, they should probably try to get in touch with Kirsche or even us staff at TVA.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Top Bottom