"Yes!! a little spicy( •́ .̫ •̀ )"Tokino Sora
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Heard the event with Tenma got delayed so they probably ran into more issues now

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The event is live

Mod Edit: Relevant liveposting about Offkai's recent fuckup from the Pippa Thread has been moved to this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

RedRage

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
is this the real pippa or a model? I wish they would make it a lot louder.

RedRage

is this the real pippa or a model? I wish they would make it a lot louder.
Sound is fucked yeah, and I assume this is what they went to japan to record.

Bronze

Wow she really did disappear

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm old and confused, are these adds part of the show? :loading:

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Bronze

I'm old and confused, are these adds part of the show? :loading:
These are what they roll inbetween stuff. I watched these dozen times while waiting to see if they will stream v4mirai idol concert

RedRage

They might be doing what jewcorp did yesterday, making it ppv without telling anyone it was happening.

Bronze

They might be doing what jewcorp did yesterday, making it ppv without telling anyone it was happening.
It makes sense in my opinion as it's SPWN collab, but for that concert, a mod notified people before it started in chat.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
PPV, just like my idol acrylic stands! I paid and now I log into the store and look in the order screen when I want to view them! :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

It makes sense in my opinion as it's SPWN collab, but for that concert, a mod notified people before it starts in chat.
I just wish any of this shit was communicated beforehand. People are just sat in the stream watching ads on loop not knowing what's going on.

RedRage

Pippa retweet, yeah I think thats that.

Salado

Bronze

E: Nevermind? It's live again

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Bronze

My brain can't process what's happening and this time it has nothing to do with Phase girls

Top Bottom