"'The Thing'? Is that the movie with Sadako?"S.S. Isa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Some of those reasons for banning are more cringe than Nolan could ever be. "Using a slur", "Gaslighting" etc..

Why do you even want to be around these people in the first place, Nolan? They're not going to be good company.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
That is a correct assessment of his habits, yes. As an example, he joined the Pekora fanserver for the Mario Maker relay. And since that stream, 99% of his posting has been not-Pekora streams in the "Other vtubers" chat.

Same with the Haachama fan server (which he's apparently been banned from), openly admitted he only joined it on 4/22/2023 to discuss other vtubers and uses it as a livestream chat server. And was banned on or after 5/07/2023.

But you know what else is really fun? Discord servers with public punishment logs.
View attachment 25505View attachment 25507View attachment 25508
View attachment 25509View attachment 25511View attachment 25512View attachment 25513View attachment 25515View attachment 25516View attachment 25523View attachment 25524
I just wanted to correct a couple things. Doxxing isn’t doxxing it’s the VTuber PL shit. Harassed usually refers to me calling someone a retard in DMs and not to actual harassment. “Gaslighting” refers to an argument I had with NoNein where he claimed I was gaslighting him by saying he said others called him insane, when he literally did say that have called him insane. The “sexual harassment” is from the same psychotic mod and seemed to be because I made a sexual joke.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Nolan using his name in several websites including infamous kiwifarms bit him in the ass

wp5338276.jpg

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
>Him using his name in several websites including infamous kiwifarms bit him in the ass

View attachment 25526
I admitted on Amecord I used KF, Mumeicord mods saw and got mad and banned me , I got super mad and instead of explaining my side for some reason decided to just call the mod a retard in DMs. Leading to the first major cross ban.

At the very least I don’t think the schizo sexual harassment stuff carried over most places. I think it’s only a few HoloId places. Probably places run by NoNein if I had to guess.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I got super mad and instead of explaining my side for some reason decided to just call the mod a retard in DMs
id almost call this based, but its just kinda pathetic ngl

Best of luck dude

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
I’m seeing a therapist, you should too
Dude therapy is clearly not working out for you. What are you doing there exactly? Telling your story while he sits there, calls you stunning & brave and perhaps gives you a reach-around? Making discord "friends" or talking with people on the internet will never fix your loneliness. Any therapist who cared about you, would have told you that. ( on a side note: you are clearly terminally online - so you don't have a job... how can you even afford therapy? )

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Doxxing isn’t doxxing it’s the VTuber PL shit.
Nolan, how hard is it to grasp that several vtuber fan communities have a retooled working definition of "doxxing" to mean referring to their PL? Did I count 3 times you've been swept by a janny over "arguing the definition of doxxing"?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just wanted to correct a couple things. Doxxing isn’t doxxing it’s the VTuber PL shit. Harassed usually refers to me calling someone a retard in DMs and not to actual harassment. “Gaslighting” refers to an argument I had with NoNein where he claimed I was gaslighting him by saying he said others called him insane, when he literally did say that have called him insane. The “sexual harassment” is from the same psychotic mod and seemed to be because I made a sexual joke.
Why are you saying all off this like its normal behavior? Only extreme retarded people get involved in that many conflict. No one cares if you are right or not. Stop involving yourself in drama you stupid lolcow and maybe youll feel better about yourself

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Doxxing isn’t doxxing it’s the VTuber PL shit.
So admitting to the repeated violation of the universal rule to not discuss the identities of vtubers, got it.
Harassed usually refers to me calling someone a retard in DMs and not to actual harassment.
Repeated violation of the "Act mature and be polite" rule, okay.
“Gaslighting” refers to an argument I had with NoNein where he claimed I was gaslighting him by saying he said others called him insane, when he literally did say that have called him insane.
So getting in fights with the mods in DMs so they invoke the "Mod Discretion" rule. Nice
The “sexual harassment” is from the same psychotic mod and seemed to be because I made a sexual joke.
I dunno man, you have an admitted history of sending inappropriate DMs to underage girls over Discord.

In conclusion:
You seem to have an excuse for everything, and never actually accept your mistakes and improve. You only half halfheartedly say shit is fair posthoc, but change nothing. So your words about your own actions are all but worthless. And your years of Discord bans for the exact behavior prove this.
Victim Complex.png
how can you even afford therapy?
Mommy and Daddy's health insurance or Neetbux probably.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Dude therapy is clearly not working out for you. What are you doing there exactly? Telling your story while he sits there, calls you stunning & brave and perhaps gives you a reach-around? Making discord "friends" or talking with people on the internet will never fix your loneliness. Any therapist who cared about you, would have told you that. ( on a side note: you are clearly terminally online - so you don't have a job... how can you even afford therapy? )
i find it ironic that he gave me a "take your meds" award in one of my responses.
So admitting to the repeated violation of the universal rule to not discuss the identities of vtubers, got it.

Repeated violation of the "Act mature and be polite" rule, okay.

So getting in fights with the mods in DMs so they invoke the "Mod Discretion" rule. Nice

I dunno man, you have an admitted history of sending inappropriate DMs to underage girls over Discord.

In conclusion:
You seem to have an excuse for everything, and never actually accept your mistakes and improve. You only half halfheartedly say shit is fair posthoc, but change nothing. So your words about your own actions are all but worthless. And your years of Discord bans for the exact behavior prove this.
View attachment 25531

Mommy and Daddy's health insurance or Neetbux probably.
He constantly tried to rationalize his antics to make them seem less aggravating than they are.

Nolan my point still stands, you haven't rationalized what being banned from a server, let alone whatever number of bans you have now, means.

For an easier comparison, take this as if a server were an elementary school, you've been expelled from one and you got into another, common sense dictates that even if the motive for expulsion was bullshit, you must be on your best behaviour to avoid being expelled again, yet you stuck to your guns and got expelled again, and again, and again, you know that eventually every director (mod) in the school district (server) is gonna know about you, more so when you're not even shy about who you are, and keep a close eye on you AND YET YOU KEEP BEING A LITTLE SHIT, if not outright breaking the rules, you're skirting the line between breaking and following the rules, that's not smart, that is being an annoyance.
That is not normal behaviour for an adult, not even Zoomers are that petty, that's the behaviour of a child that understands what he is doing wrong and stills tries to excuse himself as being a child, just look at your last answer

At least I’m not insulting and antagonizing mods anymore.

That's a sentence a child would say when his mom asks why in god's green earth was he expelled AGAIN.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
1. he attacked first with the sexual harassment claims
2. This argument was after they already decided to ban me. HoloId mass ban related to insulting a couple people in arguments. The bans were fair, it’s just NoNein’s claims that I’m contesting.
I think it was 2 instances. Kson is Coco which I thought would be fine because she clearly wants people to know that. And Calli having 2 identities online. Both relatively early on in me being in these Discords. The Korone Discord wasn’t even against the PL rule according to the mods. I talked to them in ticket and they admitted I didn’t break the rule because she pretty much admitted it was her (Sayu is zaion) and said they just don’t want me talking about drama
dunno man, you have an admitted history of sending inappropriate DMs to underage girls
I asked 1 person if they were an adult, don’t be hyperbolic

What are you trying to imply? Because ngl it sounds like you’re trying to imply something here. Just say it man

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan, how hard is it to grasp that several vtuber fan communities have a retooled working definition of "doxxing" to mean referring to their PL? Did I count 3 times you've been swept by a janny over "arguing the definition of doxxing"?
I understand that happens but it’s also extremely offensive and dangerous. That redefinitionalizing caused Nousagi to get a ton of harassment and death threats because people thought he revealed addresses because people conflated doxxing and PL talk.

Jealous

Lurker
At least I’m not insulting and antagonizing mods anymore.
You need to get your priorities straight, Nolan.
What is your first priority when it comes to watching Vtubers?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
The lifecycle of Bule dari Ohio
View attachment 25485
Eyy thats pretty cool! Though my gripe is that the "Bule" is pronounced as "Bu-leh" (you said the "le") instead of just "bul", but I guess AI voice can only get you so far.

Also I really should get some evidences of nolan activity on the discord servers he and I was in, I guess.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I understand that happens but it’s also extremely offensive and dangerous. That redefinitionalizing caused Nousagi to get a ton of harassment and death threats because people thought he revealed addresses because people conflated doxxing and PL talk.
It's dumb and pathetic, but I'd seldom call it "dangerous", Nousagi was doing a taboo thing, that he knew would get him in hot water and still did it anyway because he's an autist. And duh, he got backlash for it, people send death threats all the fucking time to everyone and nobody is actually gonna track this fag down in manila to do him in for what he did.
Sharing PLs is still looked down upon in this community, semantics won't make people any less mad about it. Nousagi's dramafest also got very muddled because there were almost no archives of the videos in question and a lot of rrats floating around, if people chose to the believe those then that's on them being fucking retards that eat up any /vt/ rumor and overreacting. One could also argue that Nousagi brought on a lot of the drama on himself by kneeling and blubbering apologies to the irrational angry crowd and now that he's back the only thing that really happened to him is that a bunch of his fake leech e-friends left him the second he stopped being cool, wow what a fucking tragedy.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Eyy thats pretty cool! Though my gripe is that the "Bule" is pronounced as "Bu-leh" (you said the "le") instead of just "bul", but I guess AI voice can only get you so far.

Also I really should get some evidences of nolan activity on the discord servers he and I was in, I guess.
Yeah, I just wrote a quick script and threw it into a text-to-speech generator. Made a few adjustments to fix the pronunciation and speech speed.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
When did this thread turn into Nolan General?

Top Bottom