"There's no need for hygiene, if you ask me. Life and death are in God's hands"Kobo Kanaeru

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Honestly, I shouldn't even be having to say this, as it should be obvious, and I'm sure others have said the same thing plenty of times...

But my dude, regardless of what a mod says, never under any circumstances PM a person you suspect is a minor to ask if they are a minor. That shit is weird and creepy to the person receiving the PM. Especially when said person already said they felt uncomfortable over what you said to them earlier.

And it doesn't matter how spergy that server may be. You were the outsider trying to join their community. They have every right to give you the boot, no matter how dumb the reason is, though in this case, I can't say I blame them.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I'm usually just a lurker, but my sheer fascination (and borderline frustration) with Nolan has prompted me to leave the lurk cave.
I need to ask, how is it that you don't see the common thread in all this? how is it that you get banned off every discord under the sun, get editing and deletion privileges revoked in the homeland, have multiple people admit to hiding your posts, and have this constantly happen again and again, and you somehow think that not only is it everyone else's fault, but also believe it's justified to fling shit around when called out, even if jokingly; like a child on xbox live who has run out of "your mom" comebacks and has yet to discover slurs? Your posts read no different to the likes of Yukoschizo (at least from when he first showed around these parts) and Sithis' black cock-addicted dickrider.
How is it that you see all of this and fail to understand? How is it an insult to "pretend" that you have no capability for self-reflection when you have yet to give evidence to the contrary?
But please, don't stop. This is the pinnacle of entertainment. I just always wanted to truly understand the mentality of a lolcow, and while you may not be one, you clearly have the mindset

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I get it

you want to blame me for everything bad that happens to me because it's fun

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I get it

you hate me and want to blame me because it's fun
Nolan, I'm going to be completely honest, I'm pretty certain nobody here actually unironically hates you.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan, stop whining
Nolan, I'm going to be completely honest, I'm pretty certain nobody here actually unironically hates you.
well it sure feels like people are blaming me just because I'm Nolan. Because I talked about this elsewhere (Pippacord) and everyone sided with me.

But you know, I'm always wrong and always the only one wrong.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I get it

you hate me and want to blame me for everything bad that happens to me because it's fun
Nolan... how? how is there this big of a disconnect?
yes, it is fun to spectate your shenanigans; the subsequent crying and flailing, personally, not so much
no, no one here hates you... I think. Most of us have more important things to expend our feelings and time on.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan... how? how is there this big of a disconnect?
yes, it is fun to spectate your shenanigans; the subsequent crying and flailing, personally, not so much
no, no one here hates you... I think. Most of us have more important things to expend our feelings and time on.
okay fair, I retract the hate part

I jumped the gun there

Piarro

Early Adopter
I get it

you hate me and want to blame me because it's fun
Why do you not believe anyone when they tell you that the way you are acting is wrong? This is not personal at all, I never mind your posts in the main thread when you're raving about some song or outfit, but if you post something retarded (like you often do in this thread) then yeah I'm going to call you retarded.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I get it

you hate me and want to blame me for everything bad that happens to me because it's fun
There is a lurker that litterally dedicated his first comment ever on this forum to you and the only thing you get out of this is " yall hate me "

im boutta hit the vesper special and go nolanhunting naked in the woods with a fucking spear.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Why do you not believe anyone when they tell you that the way you are acting is wrong? This is not personal at all, I never mind your posts in the main thread when you're raving about some song or outfit, but if you post something retarded (like you often do in this thread) then yeah I'm going to call you retarded.
I guess it's because I expected you guys wouldn't side with the Discord. so when you did it was a big loop to me

and I connected that with people calling me a lolcow and stuff like that. I guess I didn't know you guys like I thought I did

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I guess it's just, Discord is my main social media and I want a community I can interact with people as we live chat in. But the only Discords left are these hyperstrict places that ban you for nothing. And no one is willing to give me a second chance. I just desperately want someway to return to how it used to be, at least somewhat. I just feel lonely
Why the fuck? Discord fucking sucks dude, it's just a continuous stream of consciousness shithole in the vein of snapchat and tiktok but combined with twitter autism and reddit pseudointellectualism and full of children and tweens who do nothing but fish for attention all day and react with unfunny memes and non-responses. Why the hell would you ever want to be in any discord? Specially large ones that get like 30 trillion messages a day of pure meaningless bullshit?
"oyyy veyyyy i've gotten banned from 109 different discords and keep getting banned, it's all the goyim's fault and not mine whatsoever"
T'was the day when nolan's schnoz grew three sizes.
nolan pls calm down i was just goofing around...
:pippasadl:
He got angrier at you for that than my own comment where I directly insulted him and called him a retard, priorities...
I'm usually just a lurker, but my sheer fascination (and borderline frustration) with Nolan has prompted me to leave the lurk cave.
I need to ask, how is it that you don't see the common thread in all this? how is it that you get banned off every discord under the sun, get editing and deletion privileges revoked in the homeland, have multiple people admit to hiding your posts, and have this constantly happen again and again, and you somehow think that not only is it everyone else's fault, but also believe it's justified to fling shit around when called out, even if jokingly; like a child on xbox live who has run out of "your mom" comebacks and has yet to discover slurs? Your posts read no different to the likes of Yukoschizo (at least from when he first showed around these parts) and Sithis' black cock-addicted dickrider.
How is it that you see all of this and fail to understand? How is it an insult to "pretend" that you have no capability for self-reflection when you have yet to give evidence to the contrary?
But please, don't stop. This is the pinnacle of entertainment. I just always wanted to truly understand the mentality of a lolcow, and while you may not be one, you clearly have the mindset
A lurker that has actually done his reps, godspeed.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
he get angrier at you for that than my own comment where I directly insulted him and called him a retard, priorities...
because your complaint, from what I can tell, was "we don't give a fuck" which tbh is completely fair

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
okay fair, I retract the hate part

I jumped the gun there
But you see, Nolan, that's the thing.
You consistently half-heartedly apologize for the same things, acting as if you understand the issue and will take steps to fix it, only to repeat the same behavior again and again. To top it off, you claim everyone else is wrong or that you're just a victim because "you're Nolan" - Nigga, literally no one on the internet cares about you as much you think they do one way or the other - when it's just you living in a loop of retardation in several different places.

Like Nenelove said, you even thought you could use this place as a personal venting ground because you thought your banning was unjust. Even if you were in the right, I would like to point you to the name of the thread: where is the degeneracy? you only managed to make their actions align with the thread retroactively by sperging out about your retarded actions getting you labeled a retard...again.

Please, if nothing else, for the love of Gura and those fucking ponies you love so much, think about the situation for a second

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
A lurker that has actually done his reps, godspeed.
A sign of approval from my favorite spic and thread oshi on my very first post? Damn, I must be going places

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A sign of approval from my favorite spic and thread oshi on my very first post? Damn, I must be going places
"Thread oshi" oh wow I didn't know anyone liked my random bouts of sperging that much, I GUESS I'LL DO IT MORE OFTEN! :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Like Nenelove said, you even thought you could use this place as a personal venting ground because you thought your banning was unjust. Even if you were in the right, I would like to point you to the name of the thread: where is the degeneracy? you only managed to make their actions align with the thread retroactively by sperging out about your retarded action getting you labeled a retard...again.
I guess I just wanted an excuse and thought I could just do that because it's about Discord. But the only thing that would've been degenerate is if I screenshotted the people being horny for the models

Something like this
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T214337.843.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T214445.986.png

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I guess I just wanted an excuse and thought I could just do that because it's about Discord. But the only thing that would've been degenerate is if I screenshotted the people being horny for the models

Something like this
View attachment 21597
View attachment 21598
Personally wouldn't call that thread worthy, but you've got the right idea

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I ended up blocking Nolan this week, it felt like he ramped up pushing flaming homosexuality/general horniness.

As a reminder, being degen is not a good choice for a personality, it's a deviancy, don't make it your sole purpose in life. Don't think shoving it in people's faces is going to create acceptance. I'm not going to be sympathetic if it's something you actively pursue. Degeneracy is what it is, nothing about it is moral, virtuous, or praiseworthy. Again, don't make it a personality.

I don't choose vtubers to watch because they are degenerates. Sure, Shiina drew some cursed stuff in Passpartout, but she really endears herself to the butter cookies and shows appreciation. She's friendly and has a wit, and works hard. She's not full blown degen all the time, it's not who she is at the end of the day. I'd still be around if she decided to cut that sort of thing out of her content entirely. She's a good cookie.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
You could, that way you can complain about more things I do simply because I'm the one doing it
well it sure feels like people are blaming me just because I'm Nolan. Because I talked about this elsewhere (Pippacord) and everyone sided with me.

But you know, I'm always wrong and always the only one wrong.
No Nolan, it's not "because it's you". This isn't fucking high school. This isn't a clique of people picking on you for the sake of bullying.

It's the way you act. This long standing history of your behavior. Your constant inability to learn how to handle yourself. The complete handwaving of any attempts people have made to politely (and impolitely) explain to you what exactly you did or are doing wrong.

And frankly, this community and the one we came from has been OVERLY generous to you in our leeway and accommodation. As you yourself have happily admitted (and provided proof of), you've been banned from other communities for much lessor offenses.

You ignore one of our core rules flagrantly. "Look, don't touch." Literally "report the news, don't BE the news." You go touch the poop, then complain to us that your hands stink like shit, and get upset when people point out it's your own fault. And you
just
DON'T
LEARN.
Frankly, it's exhausting. At this point, I don't think I'd be the only one saying my patience has been running on fumes lately. If you refuse to learn on your own, having rule enforcement being brought down on you appears to be the only way. Expect to see a repeat of your constant Discord bans if you don't figure out a way to control yourself.

This is a discussion being had by all the jannies, not just me. Expect some kind of official post to be made regarding this in the future.

Two more notes.

Nolan - Do not quote this post, do not reply to this post. Please do not PM me about this post, and do not PM the rest of the mods about this post. We are actively deciding what to do about you, and we do not need your input. Shutting up is the correct thing to do right now. Take the time you would spend posting and TRY to understand why this shit keeps happening to you, and why so many people here are getting sick of you. Please exceed my expectations so we don't end up eventually banning you.

Everyone else - Keep blocking/muting Nolan as needed. Don't think you have to stop replying to Nolan and/or telling him to shut up when he's done something stupid. But we don't need 2-3 pages of "Shut up Nolan" posting. If you see others telling him to shut up, please just move on. If you have feelings on the situation you want to express, feel free to DM me and I can pass it on to the other mods.

Anything else, please, back on topic.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Not to further shit up the thread, but, to my own disbelief, I feel the overwhelming need to say

Janny:hololove:

Top Bottom