"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
That's great to hear! So i'm sure won't mind then if I post these pictures here then
[snip]
He She got mad because you didn't post it on her profile page.

Also, about the "Nolan Moment" sticker. @NolanCrush I firmly believe than using your sticker does not carry negative connotations per se. Look at it that way: if we define a "Nolan Moment" as an action that you, Nolan Crush, could have taken with high probability, then by definition, every post you, Nolan, make is a "Nolan Moment", since you can only write posts that you could've made and by making them you prove that they are, indeed, Nolan moments, because if they weren't, you wouldn't be able to reliably think of writing them. Therefore, a "Nolan Moment" is not intrinsically connected to cringe or other pejorative associations, but rather to "being as Nolan", which means the perception of a "Nolan Moment" changes accordingly to your actions, from "naive but enthusiastic moment" to "deserves a mention in a degeneracy thread moment". QED.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
Therefore, a "Nolan Moment" is not intrinsically connected to cringe or other pejorative associations, but rather to "being as Nolan"
Unfortunately due to the transitive property (Nolan Moment = Nolan, Nolan = Cringe) that does mean that Nolan Moments are cringe.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Isn't there literally anything else worth talking about?
Just seems like this horse is as dead as Calli's.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nolan, you do realize this thread has been dead for ~3 hours, people moved on, and you are the one who just revived it, yes?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan, you do realize this thread has been dead for ~3 hours, people moved on, and you are the one who just revived it, yes?
Hooky_patrick.jpg

NolanCrush responding to Forum Posts, colorized, 2023

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nolan, sometimes the best action to to take in a situation, is no action at all.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The point of Calli's horse is that it is alive and dicking, though.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So I recently learned about and joined Tempus member Discord, starting with Hakka. I forgot how retarded and Twitter brained they were.
My message was delete but started backlash. (message was "you girls are horny af")
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T174328.032.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T174348.908.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T174410.295.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T174433.076.png
Muted for an hr over so simple af teasing. And somehow that teasing was NSFW but the dog react emote isn't, seems hypocritical. These people are completely delusional and believe everyone is Twitter brained like them, because they actually think I would know not to make that joke by reading the rules.

HOLY SHTI! They made a fucking announcement about it, what fucking losers
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T174814.939.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well that's one way to break the ice

Piarro

Early Adopter
"I've been kicked/timed out of 400 discord servers but no it's them that are the problem 😢"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So I recently learned about and joined Tempus member Discord, starting with Hakka. I forgot how retarded and Twitter brained they were.
My message was delete but started backlash. (message was "you girls are horny af")
View attachment 21542
View attachment 21543
View attachment 21544
View attachment 21545
Muted for an hr over so simple af teasing. And somehow that teasing was NSFW but the dog react emote isn't, seems hypocritical. These people are completely delusional and believe everyone is Twitter brained like them, because they actually think I would know not to make that joke by reading the rules.

HOLY SHTI! They made a fucking announcement about it, what fucking losers
View attachment 21546
Thanks for informing us of your failed grooming attempt. I'm sure you'll get em next time bud

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"I've been kicked/timed out of 400 discord servers but no it's them that are the problem 😢"
1. 90% of those were cross bans
2. I never fucking said anything about the previous bans ffs. I’m talking about a dumb mute. But nice strawmanning
3. Are we actually pretending like the thing I got muted for isn’t stupid?
4. Can we please stop acting like just because I’m involved in a situation, I’m suddenly in the wrong. You SHOULD understand that the mute was stupid and that the people are upset at nothing. Like idk what the fucking problem is or how me being involved magically makes you side with fujos, who you hate.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This is your daily reminder that Nolan is physically incapable of self-reflection, critical thinking, general humaning.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
This is your daily reminder that Nolan is physically incapable of self-reflection, critical thinking, general humaning.
Okay asshole, explain how what I did was wrong and how the people you hate, fujos, are right

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Okay asshole, explain how what I did was wrong and how the people you hate, fujos, are right
I am not saying that you are wrong.
I am calling you a retard.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Dude you joined a server with minors in it that said no NSFW in the rules and started talking about people being horny

Top Bottom