"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
So Youtube is racist against him. Got it.
This is like telling a black person not to commit crimes.:crushwtfiswrong:
You joke, but there are communities of autists out there who blame the shit that goes wrong in their lives on discrimination from the "neurotypicals." Because obviously the normal people who built and maintain the world that allows for autistic retards to exist without being abandoned by their families are to blame for all of their personal problems. :autismawareness:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>8 fucking alts
Holy fucking shit this RETARD. :whatastory:

I'll remind you all that when he mentioned "He felt using alts was lying", he later came out and walked it back to only be relating to "using alts to evade bans". So he's still a massive fucking compulsive liar.
:CrushAllowed:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I'll make sure to do that!
Tell him to also suck his new boyfriend's dick while you're at it. He's apparently a pro at sucking at things.

Edit:
Ey, @Awoogers the Flip who's dick got exploded because he fedposted in main because of the Jew is back. Please fuck off again ASAP it was peaceful when you left.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure the issues he's having is youtube possibly shadowfucking his accounts because he's more than likely getting flagged as a bot because of how many accounts he is using/making, that and how much he spams the exact same thing all the time and his message count too.
Pretty sure there is a grace period for new accounts where they are just shadowbanned from everything, anyway. Even when creating new Youtube accounts under a master account. Basically, he is wasting his time.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
8 fucking alts and not even the decency to remove the Nolan on their names

Holy shit what a retard

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
109 132(or something) discords and now youtube shadowbans across several self admitted alt accounts. Magical. I also like the fact that his pony ass is getting hit in the former pony womans channel. I wonder if that hurts him more than the others, especially with him shouting out her PL on twitter.

Holy shit what a retard
You need to remember that this asshat is SO desperate for validation from people for his LMAOOOOOO shit that he refuses to change his name. Despite it slowly becoming infamous to a part of the community that has nothing to do with us or the homeland. He wants so badly for the streamer or chat to asspat him, specifically, by name, that he just adds/changes a letter and continues doing literally the same shit getting him bans in the first place. Also hilarious is the fact he's actively got word of mouth spreading what a disruptive jackass he is in various discords, including a growing chunk of which is foreign and generally have to googleTL basic English communication. He's so annoying non-English speakers have legends of him.

The nolan classic of "immediately start dming mods" is pretty good too per usual. I wonder if he'll get some level of branch ban after he starts insulting the mod if they say it's his fault. PLEASE get aggressive with the people who can do something about you being a problem child who literally creates new accounts to bypass bans for channels they're actually mods of. I'll cry laughing if one of the mods tells him it was not a shadow ban OR automated before blocking him. Bonus points if they insult him back or tell him they're going to put forward the idea of banning him to other mods.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Attachment of his screenshot DM the ERB moderator:
View attachment 75171
This is Elizabeth's artist-papa lmao

I'm pretty sure she made him mod so his messages could stand out in chat, not cause he does any actual mod work for her. This DM is a waste of time and it'd be even funnier if Mephisto just blocked him afterwards.

Awoogers

I'm pretty sure she made him mod so his messages could stand out in chat, not cause he does any actual mod work for her. This DM is a waste of time and it'd be even funnier if Mephisto just blocked him afterwards.

Please mephisto send this to the higher ups so we can see the company wide ban on Mr Nolan it would be extremely funny

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

dude is just going to open his DMs and go "why is kaigai nigga messaging me, disonoraburu dispray :botanheadshake: not even business rerated :botanheadshake:" nolan so retarded he can't even check the account he DM'd :gloomiLaugh:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
"neurotypicals."
I burst out laughing the first time I saw someone actually use this term.

Catering to autists has done catastrophic damage to any kind of online discourse.

Though I guess it also created vtubing, so we're even.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Holy shit what a retard
1722749973410.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Holy fucking shit this retard DM'd one of Hololive's artists? Jesus Christ, I beg you. Please let this result in him getting banned from every Hololive Channel. Thank you.
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

niggaphil

In short, the current TVA, and most chink discords reaction:

8z7uy0.jpg

Awoogers

Now since vtubing is incestuous I wonder if him getting banned on holo will get him banned everywhere else

It would be hilarious if it did

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I'll make sure to do that!
I said i liked You, don't make me go back on my words.:ameohno:

On a serious note, i do like You, it's retarded how much You protect a dipshit like Nolan, but You do You i Guess.

8 fucking alts (that we know of) that i can bet My left nut have his fucking pfp he always has, or he has a retarded name that outs him as Nolan, damn i wouldn't be surprised if one if them was N0lanCrush. This is actually negative opSec.

Awoogers

He probably has more alts with either horses or gura as pfp tbh

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
On a serious note, i do like You, it's retarded how much You protect a dipshit like Nolan, but You do You i Guess.
I have my reasons for why I do things like trying to put Nolan on a better path, and it's not because I feel bad for him.

Someone a long time ago redeemed me, and because of that I feel obligated to do the same for others. Even if it's A FUCKING ANNOYING AUTIST LIKE NOLAN!

Awoogers

I have my reasons for why I do things like trying to put Nolan on a better path, and it's not because I feel bad for him.

Someone a long time ago redeemed me, and because of that I feel obligated to do the same for others. Even if it's A FUCKING ANNOYING AUTIST LIKE NOLAN!
Shut up rie

Top Bottom