"There isn't enough time in my life to draw all the shit that comes out of Uruka's account.... let alone all the other girls..."Agemmata

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Topo Chico

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

unlike the “LITERAL GENOCIDE” that happens whenever someone goes against [CURRENT THING], they would be thrown off a rooftop if they were actually on the front lines of the conflict

…but at least Nolan’s not a heckin’ scumbag?

Topo Chico

unlike the “LITERAL GENOCIDE” that happens whenever someone goes against [CURRENT THING], they would be thrown off a rooftop if they were actually on the front lines of the conflict

…but at least Nolan’s not a heckin’ scumbag?
He'd martyr himself (get thrown off a building) to bring about the freedom of the Great Kingdom of Palestine, The King is so magnanimous, he stands at the zenith of compassion.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

I'm just here to remind everyone that one of the last spergouts I saw Nolan engage in the Capipicord was making a "we need to throw pedophiles into woodchippers" a trans-rights issue. IIRC, at no point did anyone directly bring up vermintide in relationship to that topic.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm just here to remind everyone that one of the last spergouts I saw Nolan engage in the Capipicord was making a "we need to throw pedophiles into woodchippers" a trans-rights issue. IIRC, at no point did anyone directly bring up vermintide in relationship to that topic.
I mean... was he wrong?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

"You're lucky you're not American" over a gorvernment related tweet-

Said to: a guy who got arrested and fucked in court (Or attempted, it HAS been a while so I forget exactly how fucked over he was by the whole thing) out of asstons of cash because "his pug was a nazi" due to a silly internet joke.
Said by: a guy who does worse to his dog and assaults other people over petty shit and often in retaliation to only words. The type of person who causes bans on butter knives.

Also lol. "At least I'm a better person than you!" He said as he was strangled to death beside the "nazi" who was next in line.
Alternatively: "I STILL RESPECT YOUR EXISTENCEEEEEEEEeeeee" as he's shoved off a rooftop.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Based on a comment by @Planetary Bombardment on the test site being a BBS (it got better), I've made a new smile with Nolan ASCII:
:nolanbbs:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
23c12m.png

@Scoots I know you hate being pinged here man, but is he talking about you? Just making sure because....him talking about YOUR pride and YOUR mental it's just....
:mintcrazy::mintcrazy::mintcrazy:
Sorry must have missed this ping last week among all the wrestletuber notifications
Hence my aggressive reaction. whenever he questions that I'M doing something unhealthy it infuriates me that's part of the reason I set the boundaries I did. This was strike 1 since the agreement he gets two more and he's gone

For future reference I don't have a problem with anyone pinging me here if you think I may be involved. Especially if he says something particularly egregious about me I'd like to know about it for sure

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Sorry must have missed this ping last week among all the wrestletuber notifications
Hence my aggressive reaction. whenever he questions that I'M doing something unhealthy it infuriates me that's part of the reason I set the boundaries I did this was strike 1 since the agreement he gets two more and he's gone
🫂 Please don't let yourself be gaslight by Nolan. It's good that you are putting these boundaries and have a good define line of when it is enough.

fortnitesmasherX

Hence my aggressive reaction. whenever he questions that I'M doing something unhealthy it infuriates me that's part of the reason I set the boundaries I did. This was strike 1 since the agreement he gets two more and he's gone

For future reference I don't have a problem with anyone pinging me here if you think I may be involved. Especially if he says something particularly egregious about me I'd like to know about it for sure
Just admit it. You love him. You think about him every night and ignore your wife of 27 years.

Denying it certainly isn't good for your mental.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lol, like he's gonna keep that promise.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Just admit it. You love him. You think about him every night and ignore your wife of 27 years.

Denying it certainly isn't good for your mental.

Also I'm straight

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Our boy will not be deterred or defeated!
fqrenr.png

fcp7w1.png

For real though, the poster is once again telling Nolan the truth and he just completely discards it. Nolan Crush: Final Arbiter of Truth.
Only Nolan can respond to a completely cordial and informative statement with vitriol.

Oh wait, I forgot twitter and the Alphabet mafia exists. My bad.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Only Nolan can respond to a completely cordial and informative statement with vitriol.

Oh wait, I forgot twitter and the Alphabet mafia exists. My bad.
I can't believe you'd say these things about your late husband. Do you have no heart?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't believe you'd say these things about your late husband. Do you have no heart?
A good wife/widow knows how to push back against their spouse when they have a problem.

:mywifenolan:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy shit, even Nolan's most ardent defenders turn against him, truly a man is his own worst enemy.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
Geez I was reading the threads on this Nolan guy. This dude is insane and legit schizo. Holy crap man.

fortnitesmasherX

Top Bottom