"BOOMER RIAJUUUUUUU!"Elira Pendora

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Remember, it's a Taiwan discord.
Yeah most chinese fans of Holo are from taiwan or singapore. The mainland chinks use weibo and their other copycat programs, not discord.

Zyklon Mag

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1000003796.png
Oh boy, he's asking to vent? I wonder what he posted on the Pony site.
3xud20.png

If some of these are repeats, I'm sorry. I'm just reposting what he posted.
puftpf.png

kvytt8.png

kxc0hi.png

q79z5h.png

naiw49.png

cwmhfm.png

7gpyrh.png

z27npx.png

fortnitesmasherX

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"...most of the server's members have jobs to do, they're tired and just want a clean place to chat or talk..."

Damn man, real as fuck.

Of course, Nolan wouldn't know about that, as his ass couldn't be bothered to even take his dog out to piss. Or doing a few hours of work as punishment for fucking up his mom's computer will ruin his entire day.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1716853535283.png

1716853548634.png

And Nolan wonders why he's getting banned. Hold off on the racism a little bit, Nolan.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
This European duck Sumi person is fucking BASED 🧎‍♀️I KNEEL TW/HK!

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Added a few emotes:
:totalnolansupremacy::crushwtfiswrong:

EdIt: Added this one b/c I thought it was funny. I had to recreate it mostly from scratch due to the width limit.
:crushventmeplz:

Last edited:

niggaphil

View attachment 70661
Oh boy, he's asking to vent? I wonder what he posted on the Pony site.
Oh, because his penis is officially exploded in Chinese Kiara Cord, thats why he is crying :nenebased::dokiSmug:

The Mod kindly tell the Nolan to fuck off, and perma-ban him. Besides that, the Mod also inform the users DO NOT DISCUSS ABOUT NOLAN AGAIN
(Note: The mod mentioned that the English Discord Mod had warned them about the Nolan, but the chinks being a cuck decided to give him a chance to join the group)

The only 'venting channel' that he could be using is Chinese Gura Cord, but the Gura Mod is on the edge of breaking point now (The vote no in the referendum is the Gura main Mod, go figure how cucked he is) :dokiSmug:

But I am sure Nolan will return to his former self in the next 24 hours, and turning back to normal Nolan, and bitch all he wanted, till the next penis explosion incident :dokiSmug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How long till he finds the german fancords and google translates at them

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
What should i do if Señor Crush Appears in ES fancords now:BijouBijou:?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Late Welcome to everyone coming because of Nolan
image (1) (1).png
Remember to kick him out of every single Discord Server

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If Nolan is completely deprived of internet access, he could become punished Nolan and transform into a potentially productive member of society. It's not impossible, I believe in his parents to make the right decision and stop paying the internet bill. At least that way he'll have to go to a McDonalds to watch vtubers and maybe interact with people in public.
:optimistic:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If Nolan is completely deprived of internet access, he could become punished Nolan and transform into a potentially productive member of society. It's not impossible, I believe in his parents to make the right decision and stop paying the internet bill. At least that way he'll have to go to a McDonalds to watch vtubers and maybe interact with people in public.
Or he just kills himself...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Or he just kills himself...
They should put him in a padded cell and a straitjacket to prevent that. His brain will have no choice but to become normal!

niggaphil

Make so much senses coming from Nolan's ex-wife.

Speaking of it, how many penises did nolan have after two of his penises exploded? :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom