"How to know that it's time for a haircut: You sit down to use the restroom and feel your hair graze the top of your ass"Fujikura Uruka

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
By the time he's 50 he will destroy humanity with a simple LMAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
He's a retard and has Diabeetus. He's not gonna live long enough to LMAO the world to destruction.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

absolute artistry with the partially cut off "This is the vent channel. Not the "harass Nolan channel" you worthless fucking scumbags" at the end of that, which should further demonstrate to any onlooker that he's not actually looking to improve his own behavior

I'm also willing to bet that, no, he's not allowed to "do this", much like every other time he said a mod allowed him to "do this".

I know I said that the best option for him to take would be living in a group home, if he wasn't willing to change his behavior and personal life, but that would just be an endangerment to those forced to live with him.

now my suggestion is him being put under lockdown at a medical facility, if not an asylum proper, because putting him on the streets otherwise would only lead to his death within a year. of course, actually looking for employment or education would negate this entirely, but he would just call you egomaniacal for suggesting this.

niggaphil

23c12m.png

@Scoots I know you hate being pinged here man, but is he talking about you? Just making sure because....him talking about YOUR pride and YOUR mental it's just....
:mintcrazy::mintcrazy::mintcrazy:

Edit: I found this while checking if he was talking about the KiaraCN ban. This is on the mostly dead HoloJP 4th Generation server.
rwrkcc.png

Gotta love that 5 in aggression showing itself so easily.
In short, Nolan couldn't be fixed like the Michael Cat.

Some updates after the Kiara Cord ban: The Gura Cord mods looked for the Kiara mods and have some secret discussions regarding Nolan's posting Kiara Cord channel discussion on Gura Cord about he got bullied by the baddies.

Capture000.PNG
Note: The “C仔" means the "C" kid, which indicates Crush

I am expecting the Defcon 1 sooner or later on Nolan across the Chink Cord.

Nolan better find new Discord to join, like the Latino or the Japan one :dokiSmug:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
In short, Nolan couldn't be fixed like the Michael Cat.

Some updates after the Kiara Cord ban: The Gura Cord mods looked for the Kiara mods and have some secret discussions regarding Nolan's posting Kiara Cord channel discussion on Gura Cord about he got bullied by the baddies.

View attachment 70610 Note: The “C仔" means the "C" kid, which indicates Crush

I am expecting the Defcon 1 sooner or later on Nolan across the Chink Cord.

Nolan better find new Discord to join, like the Latino or the Japan one :dokiSmug:

the latino discords would literally kill him for his behavior, but it would be funny!

fortnitesmasherX

Nolan better find new Discord to join, like the Latino or the Japan one
I think we should take in this Nolan person as a refugee. We should do our part to help in the migrant crisis.

niggaphil

IT'S HAPPENING.GIF!!!!!!!!

Chink Kiara Cord decided to hold a referendum to decide Nolan's penis fate! This is not only limited to Kiara's Discord, but it would influences other Chinese Discord to permanently ban Nolan from existence
Screenshot 2024-05-27 132108.png

Translation:

Do you think Crush is a person who could not communicate, causing harm to the Discord group, and feel that his punishment should convert into permanent ban?
1) Yes
2) No
3) I don't know

@4june1989 @P4CF , time to vote and show your democratic behaviour! :dokiSmug:

Last edited:

P4CF

Chink Kiara Cord decided to hold a referendum to decide Nolan's penis fate! This is not only limited to Kiara's Discord, but it would influences other Chinese Discord to permanently ban Nolan from existence
View attachment 70629
Translation:

Do you think Crush is a person who could not communicate, causing harm to the Discord group, and feel that his punishment should convert into permanent ban?
1) Yes
2) No
3) I don't know

of course I voted yes hehe

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
how many penis explosions can one man have across the globe?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

View attachment 70629
Translation:

1) Yes
2) No
3) I don't know

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its been almost exactly 1 year since he got penis exploded in here no?

Poetic

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

Its been almost exactly 1 year since he got penis exploded in here no?

Poetic

I remember him getting exploded by remembering when Advent debuted. He was killed literally seconds before the first debut stream

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

View attachment 70629
Translation:

1) Yes
2) No
3) I don't know

Nolan should have his penis exploded for the safety of the entire discord.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 70629
Translation:

1) Yes
2) No
3) I don't know

Update to the vote:
1716832563267.png

Not looking good for Ol' Nolan.

Stunned But Dumb

Is that one "No" vote literally just Nolan?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Nolan fucked up so bad he brought actual democracy to China

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Update to the vote:
View attachment 70652

Not looking good for Ol' Nolan.
231227114120-xi-jinping.jpg

Inb4 the CCP recognizes Nolan as a destabilizing presence on the Chinese-speaking internet and bans him and all mentions of him from all Chinese social media and Discord servers by decree

And then retaliates by promoting him on TikTok, where his in-person liveposting will be beamed into the phones of American children, turning huge swaths of the young population into Nolan Crushes :nolanitwasnotfine:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom