"My first boyfriend was from League"Enna Alouette

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He doesn't care, nor is he part of the cult of the king! Revive your discord, track him to foreign lands and catalogue his adventures!
Not interested, I hate discord and jews.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He doesn't care, nor is he part of the cult of the king! Revive your discord, track him to foreign lands and catalogue his adventures!
I baited him to the ES discord to see he getting mauled by Mexicans he did not even knew the link until I gave it to him :gloomiLaugh:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I baited him to the ES discord to see he getting mauled by Mexicans he did not even knew the link until I gave it to him :gloomiLaugh:
Did you really? You crazy bastard, I pray this pays off in a funny way.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Did you really? You crazy bastard, I pray this pays off in a funny way.
Screenshot_20240512-021608.png
He even liked the tweet,btw he somehow ditched his parents that day because he was in all the debuts

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I wish there was a way we could bait him into giving away the servers he's in. It's unbelievable to me he's still somehow in 100+ servers between his main and Alt accounts.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I wish there was a way we could bait him into giving away the servers he's in. It's unbelievable to me he's still somehow in 100+ servers between his main and Alt accounts.
He is not that hard to find, and watching him is boring because he copy paste his garbage through all the 100 servers, what you have to find is the one where he do his unvent that by now is the chinese Kiara cord

Stunned But Dumb

He is not that hard to find, and watching him is boring because he copy paste his garbage through all the 100 servers, what you have to find is the one where he do his unvent that by now is the chinese Kiara cord
Makes me think of that old coffee dad twitter

"Man I love coffee"
"Coffee today"
"Got a nice cup of coffee"
"Morning coffee"
"I miss my son so much and those bastards will pay for what they've done to him"
"Trying a new coffee"
"Out of coffee"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"On top of that I'm diabetic. Sometimes I forget to actually properly take care of that though. Also let me tell you about that time I got really mad I missed some anime girl singing. Which one? All of them. Which time? All of them. People say I might have a bit of a problem regarding that but I say they're stupid and don't know anything about me. Also I got yelled at numerous times during work for blowing off work to watch said streams. It's almost certainly a large chunk of why I got fired, alongside the whole elderly assault part, but whatever. Maybe that old person shoulda just died already before they were my problem.
Also did I mention our dog? The dog we have that's part of my small set of chores who has often has to stay inside for 10+ hours because I fell asleep late watching those streams? Also also let me tell you about how watching streams and stuff is such a NON-issue that my dad literally blocks me from the Internet and uses it as leverage to get me to do basic tasks. Or anything really. I hate my dad. He was really nice and took me to a stage show once which was cool. I actually enjoyed it until I remembered I could have been watching Internet anime girls. Then I cried and hated it. He's such an egomanical prick."
>"So yeah, doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing me is bad."
>*DMs someone asking to help him dox someone.*
>"So yeah, doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing me is bad."

God's Strongest Dragoon

>"So yeah, doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing me is bad."
>"So yeah, doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing me is bad."
Excuse me sir, we're at 52 x now.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
>"So yeah, doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing me is bad."
>"So yeah, doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxing me is bad."
I didn't know Nolan was actually The Horned Rat this whole time.

fortnitesmasherX

Here's a (hypothetical) question for everyone; what would Nolan do if he got a girl pregnant? As an (purely hypothetical) example; let's say he had unprotected sex with a girl that he met at the local park late at night, how would he react after finding out? Would he take responsibility and be a good father?

niggaphil

That explains why I cant find any of his bitching message in current Chinese Gura cord. He used to bitch a lot in the Chinese Gura cord, and suddenly stop bitching and LMAO for the past two weeks. I thought he finally learnt something from Scoots (due to the timing) and decided to stop.

Well, It means time for me to dive into Kiara cord now :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Here's a (hypothetical) question for everyone; what would Nolan do if he got a girl pregnant? As an (purely hypothetical) example; let's say he had unprotected sex with a girl that he met at the local park late at night, how would he react after finding out? Would he take responsibility and be a good father?
He wouldn't have to worry, the baby would either be born retarded and die shortly after or be stillborn due to the sheer autism.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
you should have told him to pull out

fortnitesmasherX

niggaphil

That is a bold assumption that the girl is an actual "girl"

He only loves and fuck troons as shown in his twitter. :dokiSmug:

If this shit happened, he would bitch and unvent 24/7 in the discord that how his wife/babies/parents fuck with him for not being responsible to feed his baby, while he was busy watching vtubers and LMAO-ing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He only loves and fuck troons as shown in his twitter. :dokiSmug:
Nah bro would bang anything, he only lusts after troons because it raises his chances.

Scooby 3 Superlit

ephemeral voyeur
Nah bro would bang anything, he only lusts after troons because it raises his chances.
Anything multiplied by zero is still zero.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Long story short: the child would be taken away by CPS and Nolan would go to jail for child abuse.

Much like Operation Unthinkable, where the Western Allies would have used nukes to obliterate the Soviets in the immediate aftermath of Nazi Germany's defeat, it's never going to happen, and we should be happy for the future of humanity that it never will.

Top Bottom