"OK guys this stream is gonna have a lot of typos coming from my mouth"Kaela Kovalskia

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Nolan's patterns of predictable behavior tell me that this one reply likely inspired a pitiful oversharing and self-victimizing Discord wall-of-text message to someone he barely knows beginning and/or ending with either :nolancries: or :crushsighs: .

fortnitesmasherX

The King reconsiders

It's a-okay though, he's goonin'

I don't know who this Pontiff of Ponwolf guy is, but he seems pretty based. Shame he's having to waste his time responding to Crush.

niggaphil

I don't know who this Pontiff of Ponwolf guy is, but he seems pretty based. Shame he's having to waste his time responding to Crush.
Not sure you are seriously baiting or actually don't know who he is (short answer: Scoot) :dokiSmug:

fortnitesmasherX

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Who the fuck is Scoot
This guy I think

1714862445864.png

For some reason he's friends with Nolan, I sure wonder what his account here is :ameliaThink:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Nolan has decided to weigh in on the Kirsche drama (and lol he has a Hamas flag in bio)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Nolan has decided to weigh in on the Kirsche drama (and lol he has a Hamas flag in bio)

This is like the 4th time he says that but he keep refusing to elaborate

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

"My name is Nolan, I live in Ohio, here's some photos of me, here's some photos of my family, here's the date of my sister's death, here's several years worth of internet posts. Wait, what do you mean I've been doxxed?"

God's Strongest Dragoon

"My name is Nolan, I live in Ohio, here's some photos of me, here's some photos of my family, here's the date of my sister's death, here's several years worth of internet posts. Wait, what do you mean I've been doxxed?"
"Have I mentioned I've been diagnosed with ADHD? Here's my manifesto regarding my father. Oh and I only hit my sister once. Well twice. Actually, don't bring that up at all or you're the devil and belong in Hell. What about my mother? Didn't ask? Doesn't matter, let me tell you how much I hate her and popped her once. What? No, that was just an accident, like with my sister. And my brother. And that senior citizen at the retirement home. You know what's really important is that @reinigen guy has been harassing me, I want him dead. My therapist thinks that's an overreaction but they just don't know what I'm going through."

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
"Have I mentioned I've been diagnosed with ADHD? Here's my manifesto regarding my father. Oh and I only hit my sister once. Well twice. Actually, don't bring that up at all or you're the devil and belong in Hell. What about my mother? Didn't ask? Doesn't matter, let me tell you how much I hate her and popped her once. What? No, that was just an accident, like with my sister. And my brother. And that senior citizen at the retirement home. You know what's really important is that @reinigen guy has been harassing me, I want him dead. My therapist thinks that's an overreaction but they just don't know what I'm going through."
"On top of that I'm diabetic. Sometimes I forget to actually properly take care of that though. Also let me tell you about that time I got really mad I missed some anime girl singing. Which one? All of them. Which time? All of them. People say I might have a bit of a problem regarding that but I say they're stupid and don't know anything about me. Also I got yelled at numerous times during work for blowing off work to watch said streams. It's almost certainly a large chunk of why I got fired, alongside the whole elderly assault part, but whatever. Maybe that old person shoulda just died already before they were my problem.
Also did I mention our dog? The dog we have that's part of my small set of chores who has often has to stay inside for 10+ hours because I fell asleep late watching those streams? Also also let me tell you about how watching streams and stuff is such a NON-issue that my dad literally blocks me from the Internet and uses it as leverage to get me to do basic tasks. Or anything really. I hate my dad. He was really nice and took me to a stage show once which was cool. I actually enjoyed it until I remembered I could have been watching Internet anime girls. Then I cried and hated it. He's such an egomanical prick."

Topo Chico

@Planetary Bombardment
The King will keep your Queen safe!

he live posted in the ES server because he's banned from the NA one :nolancries:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

niggaphil

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

Top Bottom