"The Phase Connect deskmat is a solid 3 out of 10 because that thing is a piece of shit lol"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
you should be keeping up with nolan on twitter.

Nolan is retarded, and the guy killing himself over Palestine is hilarious and I won't hear otherwise.

1709362550483.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The best part is if you watch his likes you can see he's like non-stop doom scrolling now. :dokiSmug:
He's getting his daily fix of online brainrot, great for the psyche 9/10 psychiatrists recommend.
Honestly you only give a shit about "ze world issuez" when you have nothing better to do with your life and nothing tying you down, which is nolan personified. He finds meaning by pretending to care about random bullshit he can't actually affect meaningfully.

niggaphil

become homeless and then die alone in the snow during winter.
Unlikely. See what happened to Chris chan and Daniel Larson. The cucked Biden government will waste money on them, and fuck the other people up because 'muh mental health problems!'

:dokiSmug:

Zyklon Mag

image-42.png
One of my overly generous brethren gave this Yamanba a dingo gift membership

fortnitesmasherX

View attachment 65080
One of my overly generous brethren gave this Yamanba a dingo gift membership
Does Axel delve into heavy red pill/MGTOW esque philosophies in his membership streams? If so, Nolan may actually learn something of value because of this.

Zyklon Mag

Does Axel delve into heavy red pill/MGTOW esque philosophies in his membership streams? If so, Nolan may actually learn something of value because of this.
I don't have Axel's menshi, so I wouldn't know for sure. He does occasionally talk about crazy bitches and how he's dealt with them, but hasn't made more than 1 stream themed around that.

Also if Nolan hasn't learned from people actually involved in his life, I don't think Axel's gonna be of much help:vesperfacepalm:

niggaphil

Guys? I worried Nolan will shoot his family up sooner or later if his dad keep blocking his PC and internet.....

:crushGettingWorse:

01.PNG

02.PNG

03.PNG

04.PNG

05.PNG

Also, Mr Nolan, why don't you go to McD or Burger to flip a fucking burger? It would earn more than what you are interviewing at the moment :dokibirdWhat:

06.PNG

Attachments

• 06.PNG
    06.PNG
    13 KB · Views: 8

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Guys? I worried Nolan will shoot his family up sooner or later if his dad keep blocking his PC and internet.....

Also, Mr Nolan, why don't you go to McD or Burger to flip a fucking burger? It would earn more than what you are interviewing at the moment :dokibirdWhat:

View attachment 65095
OMG NOLANDAD ULTRABASED, KEPT THE VERMIN FROM CORRUPTING MY WIFE! Nolan's dad is a true husband :nenebased:

mist

View attachment 65095
"I wasn't even saying anything"
this implies nolan gives live commentary as he watches streams.
"I wasn't making much noise"
this implies he was autisticly stimming audibly.
imagine nolan retard laughing and singing along to karaoke streams. he needs to stream and become the content creator he wants to be.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
he will impregnate lumi.

@Crush

Couldn't find a Lumi clip of her saying "kill yourself" even though she's says it a lot. Will have to save one next time I hear her say it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He's pretty pro Niji, wouldn't surprise me if he was too "busy"

:randonFap:
To correct the record Nolan has repeatedly expressed to me and elsewhere that since the Doki suicide attempt reveals he is firmly against Niji as a company,

but he still watches the talents, and he is woefully naive that the trio of snakes were forced to make that video, and is naively believing that Uki's racism is just really bad jokes that he should stop making As seen here on I believe it was False's coverage of it

Nolan has really descended into madness now that Scoots has abandoned him.
also I have not abandoned him we still talk every day and since I told him he needs to stop being rude to me when he disagrees he has noticably improved seen here when I told him he did something stupid and explained why after he disagreed (details don't matter)

Last edited:

GOTBB

Every time I hear the voice I think, NO, THIS HAS TO BE A BIT!
He sounds like every "girlfriend's annoying little brother" stereotype.
Does he? I don't think your stereotypes are very accurate.
Sorry stereotype means personal experience. I only used to go with goth/punk white girls with annoying weeb little brothers who had like lisps and shit.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

Does he? I don't think your stereotypes are very accurate.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
While I don't want to think about the concept of Nolan consummating, I do still hold out faint hope that he will one day get himself in order and find himself a decent, understanding woman
Transwomen are men though.

Anyway, I guess if Chris can get a girlfriend, Nolan can manage to get post-meth and GRIDS Uke, high-mileage Elira or a Vox-lookalike.

Sorry stereotype means personal experience. I only used to go with goth/punk white girls with annoying weeb little brothers who had like lisps and shit.
Before we had his actual voice I expected him to have an overmedicated 'slow' voice. Like audibly stupid.
His real voice is so much worse, actual cartoon spastic voice. Like the "erm actually 🤓" joke voice but higher pitched and a sperg laugh on top.
Nolan watches Vox, and unironically has probably said "Milord" out loud with his autistic tard voice during one of those blowjob RP streams.

:nolanbean:

Yeah.

Last edited:

IdenticalPlateaus

Before we had his actual voice I expected him to have an overmedicated 'slow' voice. Like audibly stupid.
His real voice is so much worse, actual cartoon spastic voice. Like the "erm actually 🤓" joke voice but higher pitched and a sperg laugh on top.

mist

furious gaza posting into live tweeting the sotu into petting ponies.

nolan lives such an exciting life.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
We shouldve killed more germans

niggaphil

Nolan has children? The world would be fucked man :dokiSmug:

we need Uruka's vet friend to geld him up before everything is too late :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom