Topo Chico

Nolan, expert on lolicon, Crush:

a

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

maybe we need to put down the cow
From farmer's perspective, you don't put down the cow if it still could be milking for content

Awoogers

From farmer's perspective, you don't put down the cow if it still could be milking for content

i didnt think about that

looks like he can still be milked to dry then

Bug Eater

I don't think I'm getting over the "Putting his hands in the ice cream" thing for a bit, that's so absurd its hard to suspend my disbelief for it
It's like an AI crafted the perfect Nolan post, I love the audacity of expecting that people would read that and still be on his side. The best part is when he follows it up with "I was thinking of deleting this ngl, worried people will focus on me and not what I was upset about" - I'm pretty sure he basically posted the exact same thing here after complaining about his 99th discord ban for acting like a retard.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm just waiting for someone to make a nolanpost bot for Twitter.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
To me, it seems that the defense of being "sex positive" is a way for him to declare how horny he is toward a talent, or how he wants to have sex with them, no matter how uncomfortable it makes everyone else or how inappropriate it is. I'm not even going to touch any of the arguments related to minors, lolicon, or the age of consent, or I'll start ranting about maps belonging on walls again.

Chat will enter a barrage of "UOH SEGGS" at the slightest provocation during a stream, during today's BG3 stream even Kiara seemed self-aware of the connotations whenever one of them would see a crab and say "Kani", the talent will chastise chat for their behavior, but it is somehow taken as a positive thing to do that everyone agrees with outside of chat, regardless of how many times people say that it's not okay

...I'm surprised nobody responded by sending him the dictionary definition of insanity once he started dropping dictionary links, but that might fly over his head.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
To me, it seems that the defense of being "sex positive" is a way for him to declare how horny he is toward a talent
Wasn't that what it always was? Female Sex"workers" and male sexpests are pretty much the only two groups that use the term, so to me it's self evident.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
To me, it seems that the defense of being "sex positive" is a way for him to declare how horny he is toward a talent, or how he wants to have sex with them, no matter how uncomfortable it makes everyone else or how inappropriate it is. I'm not even going to touch any of the arguments related to minors, lolicon, or the age of consent, or I'll start ranting about maps belonging on walls again.

Chat will enter a barrage of "UOH SEGGS" at the slightest provocation during a stream, during today's BG3 stream even Kiara seemed self-aware of the connotations whenever one of them would see a crab and say "Kani", the talent will chastise chat for their behavior, but it is somehow taken as a positive thing to do that everyone agrees with outside of chat, regardless of how many times people say that it's not okay

...I'm surprised nobody responded by sending him the dictionary definition of insanity once he started dropping dictionary links, but that might fly over his head.
Unhinged, inappropriate hypersexuality seems to be a recurring characteristic among lolcows. Nolan is clearly openly horny to his own detriment. It's only a matter of time until he crosses the line and makes an inappropriate advance onto a talent or attempts to groom some poor child on Discord.

In other words, Nolan called out on Twitter for being a sex pest when

Place your bets! I'm thinking 6 months.

Awoogers

Unhinged, inappropriate hypersexuality seems to be a recurring characteristic among lolcows. Nolan is clearly openly horny to his own detriment. It's only a matter of time until he crosses the line and makes an inappropriate advance onto a talent or attempts to groom some poor child on Discord.

In other words, Nolan called out on Twitter for being a sex pest when

Place your bets! I'm thinking 6 months.
Im calling 3

A week or so if someone already sniffed him out and is already waiting to pounce at the right exact moment

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Hi I was afk for the whole trial thread but I'd like to use a time machine to go back and vote for HARD EXPLODE THE PENIS.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan wanted to make sure everyone on the Pekora discord knew he superchatted during the Council collab.

Don't you just want to give him Good Boy asspats bros?

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Nolan will see the same post, within the same month, and answer it in the same way:

This public display of grief makes me think he is hoping someone replies and asks him why, so that he can pity party about the loss of his sister. Of the four views his replies have received I am two.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan will see the same post, within the same month, and answer it in the same way:

This public display of grief makes me think he is hoping someone replies and asks him why, so that he can pity party about the loss of his sister. Of the four views his replies have received I am two.

He wants to get a 5-hit combo this time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

My favorite part about the general thread closing is that Nolan can see we have a new liveposting general thread right after he left. The lolcow gets to see the farm bought a whole big pasture but he can't roam around in it and LMAO to his heart's content.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My favorite part about the general thread closing is that Nolan can see we have a new liveposting general thread right after he left. The lolcow gets to see the farm bought a whole big pasture but he can't roam around in it and LMAO to his heart's content.
Quite unlucky tbh, maybe if we had implemented the liveposting thread earlier he could've sperged out in there and we wouldn't have such a large group of people tired of his disruptiveness. Ehhhhh? Nah... he would've probably spammed liveposting on both threads and gotten banned even faster now that I think of it.

niggaphil

this might sound off topic, but chris chan raping case was dismissed, and he walked out without sexual assault registeration.

looks like in usa, people with autism could do whatever crazy shit they want without any consequences.

i am hoping nolan would go out touch grass, do more crazy and LMAO shit in real life and walk free, instead of getting his penis exploded in forums and discords

Last edited:

Doctor Kayfabe

do more crazy and LMAO shit in real life and walk free, instead of getting his penis exploded in forums and discords
Yes but it's Nolan we're talking about here, doing that would mean not being able to LMAOOOOO and tell any possible chat he isn't banned from all about his desire for Shiori's cleavage sweat or something.

(Also, considering where his hands have probably been, the grass and the ice cream would both have to go in the incinerator)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Spotted in the wild during the Splash Party stream about 5mins ago

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Spotted in the wild during the Splash Party stream about 5mins ago

"YASS QWEEN SLAY 💅" why is he like this? Better question, why does he think, as a geeky 23 year old from Ohio, he needs to be saying or thinking these words.

Top Bottom