"Airi..."Airiheads

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

tgmslc

Let's see what it was!

Our story begins, as it usually does, with Nolan "Live reacting" by himself in a server with the occasional confused Chinese interspersed.
o9lpid.png

wuyp2u.png

However after a bit, Mr Crush notices he's practically the only one reacting to what's going on. This is mainly because he can't understand that because of a thing called "Time Zones", most of China is at work during this time of day while it's the middle of the night for him.

ku7kwq.png

>Chinese person - logical reason why no one is here
>Nolan -
3zuowe

bwteyb.png

Nolan was banned shortly thereafter.

Now, what was his crime you may ask? Well, as it turns out the guy he mouthed off to - Evan W. - Appears to be one of the top server mods. GG Nolan, mouthing off to another server moderator yet again.
What the fuck? I'm sort of lost for words, lazy unemployable retard staying in daddy's spare bedroom, yet has the balls to laugh at people who have to go work for a living?

It's probably a good thing he's given up on trying to re-enter offline society, something tells me he'd say something retarded and tone-deaf to someone within punching distance and get his ass beat.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So, here's a picture detailing the symptoms of the four Cluster B personalities:
View attachment 73086

Obviously a diagnosis requires careful examination in-person by a professional blah blah blah who cares. Let's diagnose Nolan from our computer chairs.

View attachment 73087
Antisocial and histrionic are the two disorders I'd guess Nolan has.
The "need for admiration" is a possibility as well. One of the examples I recall was him archiving an unarchived stream but he did a shit job labeling it in his post. Then someone 1-2 pages later posted another archive but included the necessary stuff for finding it through the search filter like the stream title, "unarchived" in the first line of the post, and the youtube URL id. That one got more positive reacts than Nolan's post, causing him to sperg out about how people don't appreciate his work.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The "need for admiration" is a possibility as well. One of the examples I recall was him archiving an unarchived stream but he did a shit job labeling it in his post. Then someone 1-2 pages later posted another archive but included the necessary stuff for finding it through the search filter like the stream title, "unarchived" in the first line of the post, and the youtube URL id. That one got more positive reacts than Nolan's post, causing him to sperg out about how people don't appreciate his work.
Also the time he started posting on KF again and it degenerated to 20+ posts of nothing but stream links, and I called him out by his true name (after saying he could never post on KF again due to being full doxed). And he proceeded to scream at me in DM's that he was posting "important streams" (despite the fact it was basically just all Hololive) and then publicly wished for my death elsewhere.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
scream at me in DM's that he was posting "important streams" (despite the fact it was basically just all Hololive)
He's not wrong :smugmoona:

tgmslc

Also the time he started posting on KF again and it degenerated to 20+ posts of nothing but stream links, and I called him out by his true name (after saying he could never post on KF again due to being full doxed). And he proceeded to scream at me in DM's that he was posting "important streams" (despite the fact it was basically just all Hololive) and then publicly wished for my death elsewhere.
What a chode. And archiving popular Hololive streams is like making sure you have a .pdf of The Bible backed up in six separate physical locations. Like, my dude, there are plenty of copies of that out there already.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Yeah he acts like nobody is gonna archive it, Literally all of them get like 3k+ ccv dude
It’s just the need for approval his father never gave him. I wonder how much he is at fault for.

God's Strongest Dragoon

What a chode. And archiving popular Hololive streams is like making sure you have a .pdf of The Bible backed up in six separate physical locations. Like, my dude, there are plenty of copies of that out there already.
Nah, he wasn't archiving shit on the farms. The incident @reinigen is referring to was him JUST posting the stream links as they were streaming, there were no archives. He was basically being a retard and just constantly posting whatever appeared on Holodex to pretend to himself that he was a useful contributor.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He's gone from my life I'll explain but I'll wait til he bitches about it on discord then I'll deconstruct it you know what to do if you find it
After all is said and done I'm leaving this thread for good I want nothing more to do with the sperg

God's Strongest Dragoon

He's gone from my life I'll explain but I'll wait til he bitches about it on discord then I'll deconstruct it you know what to do if you find it
After all is said and done I'm leaving this thread for good I want nothing more to do with the sperg
Scoots, this is like the 4th time you've mentioned you're leaving this thread for good.

Topo Chico

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
:pomuSalute:
Godspeed good sir. Congratulations on reclaiming the mental CPU you allocated to him.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Grats retard, shouldve done that a year ago

fortnitesmasherX

Trouble in paradise, ms. Schlamersdorf?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Scoots, this is like the 4th time you've mentioned you're leaving this thread for good.
Fair but I only came by since the last time I said it when it involved me personally now that I've cut him off I should be entirely divorced from this thread with no reason to come back

I'll just say that he broke our deal, and the retard had the gall to once again question my sanity regarding the Filian drama and the things Random T had said about Filian. I told him that he sees me as delusional, conspiratorial, and Mentally unwell and he did not respond positively so I blocked and kicked him without warning this time. It's over I'm NEVER going back he is muted on X and blocked on FB and if he contacts me anywhere else the same will happen there

Enjoy your nolan watch

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fair but I only came by since the last time I said it when it involved me personally now that I've cut him off I should be entirely divorced from this thread with no reason to come back

I'll just say that he broke our deal, and the retard had the gall to once again question my sanity regarding the Filian drama and the things Random T had said about Filian. I told him that he sees me as delusional, conspiratorial, and Mentally unwell and he did not respond positively so I blocked and kicked him without warning this time. It's over I'm NEVER going back he is muted on X and blocked on FB and if he contacts me anywhere else the same will happen there

Enjoy your nolan watch
Got one question if you don't mind, Scoots: how equal a friendship do you think you had with Nolan while it lasted? Like, would Nolan be interested in what you were doing and what you were up to? Did he watch your clips? If you were having a shit time with something, was Nolan someone that would listen to your issues like you did for his?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
yet has the balls to laugh at people who have to go work for a living?
Reminder that every year he keep promising he is going to get a job to FINALLY afford Hololive concert tickets and every year he mysteriously "fail" all interviews and dont talk about it ever again until the next concert

fortnitesmasherX

he is going to get a job to FINALLY afford Hololive concert tickets
I thought he wanted to move out?

I guess his dad isn't that abusive after all...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Enjoy your nolan watch
I'll never understand online relationships. Thanks for the laugh though thats hilarious.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Top Bottom