"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
and the retard had the gall to once again question my sanity regarding the Filian drama and the things Random T had said about Filian. I told him that he sees me as delusional, conspiratorial, and Mentally unwell
So you told him the backflip hoe is a numberfag who had a woman moment and nolan called you retarded. ngl thats funny

Topo Chico

Fair but I only came by since the last time I said it when it involved me personally now that I've cut him off I should be entirely divorced from this thread with no reason to come back

I'll just say that he broke our deal, and the retard had the gall to once again question my sanity regarding the Filian drama and the things Random T had said about Filian. I told him that he sees me as delusional, conspiratorial, and Mentally unwell and he did not respond positively so I blocked and kicked him without warning this time. It's over I'm NEVER going back he is muted on X and blocked on FB and if he contacts me anywhere else the same will happen there

Enjoy your nolan watch
Got any of them screenshots of Nolan's poor behavior?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'll just say that he broke our deal, and the retard had the gall to once again question my sanity regarding the Filian drama and the things Random T had said about Filian. I told him that he sees me as delusional, conspiratorial, and Mentally unwell and he did not respond positively so I blocked and kicked him without warning this time. It's over I'm NEVER going back he is muted on X and blocked on FB and if he contacts me anywhere else the same will happen there
He also called me a shizo when he was harassing Kiara mods to undo his ban, but im aware he loves the attention because he keep blocking and unblocking me to undo my follow, so i put him on a list so i can keep seeing his tweets and to this day he is not even aware, he could block me anytime but refuse to do so

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Got one question if you don't mind, Scoots: how equal a friendship do you think you had with Nolan while it lasted? Like, would Nolan be interested in what you were doing and what you were up to? Did he watch your clips? If you were having a shit time with something, was Nolan someone that would listen to your issues like you did for his?
"would Nolan be interested in what you were doing and what you were up to?" : occasionally but my general shitty conversational skills didn't really take it anywhere he would often express interest in conversation regarding my life but I would not be receptive not because hes Nolan but because i rarely talk if there is nothing to discuss

"Did he watch your clips?" : idk he never commented on my clips to my knowledge but I don't think he watches Airi so idk if that means anything I think he did my ERB clips because brony

"If you were having a shit time with something, was Nolan someone that would listen to your issues like you did for his?": well considering my shit times over the past couple years or however long he's been in the group have been mostly minor scuffles with him (there was only about 10-15 times that there was a big argument between us and most of those were post Selen termination and NDF related) other than those times my life has been mostly shitty time free so I didn't have an opportunity to consult him. When a shitty time was caused by Nolan it was ultimately a couple hours of annoyance per occasion but would often cut into things I would rather be doing. Hence my ultimate decision to get rid of him as we got into two big arguments two days in a row and I am done letting it distract me

No screenshots I'm done I'll answer any other questions and then in the words of a GTA San Andreas NPC "I'm audi 5000"

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He didn't mention it to my knowledge
As expected he has the memory of a goldfish for things that are not of his liking

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Attention all shoppers, a lost retard has been found in a Lisa stream. If this is yours please pick him up immediately.

fortnitesmasherX

Attention all shoppers, a lost retard has been found in a Lisa stream. If this is yours please pick him up immediately.

It must be so awkward for the streamer seeing deranged people like Nolan in their chats. Having to put on their best smiles and try to disregard the types of weirdos that might be watching you. That must be stressful for them.

What would you guys do if you were confronted with a madman like Nolan IRL?

This must be the incident that @Scoots talked about. Now both of them are grooming each other in DM instead of the venting channel :RaoraMAMAMIA:

View attachment 73217

He's getting smarter. He knows we're following him. He's adapting, damnit.

Last edited:

niggaphil

This must be the incident that @Scoots talked about. Now both of them are grooming each other in DM instead of the venting channel :RaoraMAMAMIA:

20240707.PNG

tgmslc

View attachment 73217
So he's found an enabler. Who wants to place bets on how quickly this gets super toxic?

It must be so awkward for the streamer seeing deranged people like Nolan in their chats. Having to put on their best smiles and try to disregard the types of weirdos that might be watching you. That must be stressful for them.

I kinda hope streamers/vtubers just don't pay him any attention. From what I've seen, he's the worst kind of Type A Chatter who just openly numberfags & emotespams while pretending like he knows dicks from butts. Kiara should've just banned & ignored.

It's also what I'd do if I encountered him irl; ignore, move on. What's he gonna do, sperg at me for all of the two seconds he can maintain the same walking pace?

niggaphil

He's getting smarter. He knows we're following him. He's adapting, damnit.
I would say no. Based on my observation on the Discord, he didn't want to speak publicly due to two major reason:
1) That channel is venting channel, it prohibits the discussion about vtuber numberfagging and drama (Vtuber drama is not your personal life Nolan)
2) Nolan fear of getting banned in the Gura Cord after the Kiara and Callie ChinkCord incidents. He could not afford to get another permanent ban in GuraCord or else he really need to go to Latino Cord to seek for shelther

I am expecting to see his extra retarded venting and seething against his family member (more funny and interesting), but not the petty Vtuber drama that caused his friendship with Scoots

So, @reinigen should request Proctor to give Scoots the Nolan's ex-friend tag now, just like @superduper tag :Vesper-UNHINGED:

fortnitesmasherX

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'd absolutely kill to see his interpretations of events.
I imagine it'll be something along the lines of "my best friend went crazy with conspiracy theories because of the site that doxed and harassed me and I couldn't save him from his delusions so he cut me off for trying" and yes I know the homeland doxed him and you guys don't touch the poop but I don't put it passed him to conflate the two sites, and we know for a fact he considers this thread's mere existence as harassment

"But scoots I thought you were leaving" I'll be gone in a few days max because I'm as curious as fortnite tbh plus I want to see if I nail it

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I imagine it'll be something along the lines of "my best friend went crazy with conspiracy theories because of the site that doxed and harassed me and I couldn't save him from his delusions so he cut me off for trying" and yes I know the homeland doxed him and you guys don't touch the poop but I don't put it past him to conflate the two sites, and we know for a fact he considers this threads mere existence as harassment

"But scoots I thought you were leaving" I'll be gone in a few days max because I'm as curious as fortnite tbh plus I want to see if I nail it
He probably labels the OP that reinigen and I put together as doxxxxing and harassment.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He probably labels the OP that reinigen and I put together as doxxxxing and harassment.
I know for a fact he does. He also recently noticed that this thread is public and asked me if that should worry him I told him that "worrying about things you can't control is a fool's errand" he agreed and said he wouldn't be reading it but I don't trust that to stick

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

he agreed and said he wouldn't be reading it but I don't trust that to stick
Oh please, please read the thread. If he makes an account and tries to respond, that'll be so funny.

Didn't he say something around January that he wasn't going to be coming to this site anynore?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Didn't he say something around January that he wasn't going to be coming to this site anynore?
He did tell me that and until recently he never alluded to going back on that but obviously he did if he found out the thread is public (I found out through him) unless super told him but I have no idea if they still have contact

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I'm sorry, but that's Lamy's schtick, not Lisa's.
I had an encounter kind of like that once, on the train. A random passenger sidling up to me, touching the book I was reading, telling the conductor that he changed his mind, he's now going to stay on the train right up until the very station I was going to go off...

I fled to a different compartment and made sure to look behind me until I arrived home on account of a genuine concern that I might get tazed and raped.

tl;dr: Flee

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Let's give what little credit to Nolan that we can: his poor behaviours have largely been confined to his home and online. If he's been a nuisance in public, I haven't heard about it on this thread. So if you met Nolan in public, I don't think you'd have to do anything unless you were deliberately trying to antagonize him, and even if Nolan did somehow become an issue through no fault of your own, the most he'd be guilty of is being a public nuisance and disturbing the peace. I don't think you really need a game plan for that.

Top Bottom