"I took down my asmr videos on youtube because I found out that my family found them and they've been kind of using them to laugh at me 🥲"Alchemilla Menace

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Stunned But Dumb

Latinx sounds like a low quality deviant art fakemon that gets put into an unfinished romhack because the "artist" knows the dev and then when you finally run into one it's just a recolored Shinx... that might have a sombrero

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I don't spic, plz anastendu.
To me latine sounds like downgrade from latinx. Latinx had edgelord musk to it at least.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't spic, plz anastendu.
To me latine sounds like downgrade from latinx. Latinx had edgelord musk to it at least.
I don't know what's worse, using the word Latinx and thinking it's cool, or using the word Latinx and not intending to be using a slur or upsetting the LATAMs on this board.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Latinx sounds like a low quality deviant art fakemon that gets put into an unfinished romhack because the "artist" knows the dev and then when you finally run into one it's just a recolored Shinx... that might have a sombrero
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
brave-chp-B3m8tgf.png

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I can't believe our tourist friend decided to commit Suicide by Latinx :cry:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Everyone should be gendered neutered like gamertags. _XxLatinPridexX_. \/AZNWORLDWIDE\/. ~^%WhiteBride69%^~

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

...just out of curiosity, how long is the turn-around on those custom titles, @The Proctor? Also, on a completely unrelated note you should check your coffee page when you get a chance.
I mean, @superduper is still Nolan's Wife Widow and I've paid for it almost a year ago, during Proctor's (not first and not last) existential crisis.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
@The Rrat got rid of his wonderful and unique custom title pretty quickly, though.
If you mean the Shiori one, that has been gone for a while thanks to @Seth being a homie.
Oh, I know. I'm just saying, time's variable depending on one's donors or one's own willingness to shell out.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh, I know. I'm just saying, time's variable depending on one's donors or one's own willingness to shell out
You need to send a dm to proctor for custom titles and shit like that. And you need to send him a dm 3 days later because he will forget

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
BLACKJACK101: A SAGA OF VODKA-SOAKED RETARDATION

You guys remember blackjack12345? The drive-by nɨgger who dropped brain-dead stupid rrats about K9Kuro/Mysta a couple of months ago and got shitcanned lickety-split by our brave jannies?

Well, the brave fool reappeared in the homeland's vtuber thread, cleverly disguising his presence with the new name blackjack101. In a stunning demonstration of his capacity to learn from his mistakes, he proceeded to shit up the thread as he did here, and he got threadbanned.

Instead of owning up to his mistakes and, I dunno, starting a new account, he proceeded to complain about his threadban being a violation to his "freedom of speech", and someone posted the conversation to the ever-hilarious "The Easy to Track Username Hall of Shame" thread.

From there, users are able to find a reddit account of the same name, whose most recent post I'll let speak for itself:
1713039793008.png

To his credit, he admits this shameful reddit account is his. There's just one little issue, however: someone was able to use this username to TRACK DOWN HIS REAL NAME AND LOCATION.

And the retard ADMITS IT'S HIM
:chibiBrainDamage:

Now, there's a good possibility this is a faildox, as the doxer himself admits due to the username being so common, but blackjack's complete disregard for opsec and the fact he's still slapfighting with users in the "Hall of Shame" thread says more about his intelligence (or complete lack thereof) than doxing ever could.

(Also, that last post has major
1713041066631.png
energy)

Read the thread, blackjack's spergout is hilarious (doubly so because this is in the part of the site that hates the vtuber thread)

@GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR I now understand why gulags are a thing in your country, spergs like blackjack yearn for the nickel mines of Norilsk

Stunned But Dumb

You know what they say... just don't be interesting. Also don't use the same name everywhere, but yeah the first one too

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
You need to send a dm to proctor for custom titles and shit like that. And you need to send him a dm 3 days later because he will forget
Ohhhhh, now I get it. Well we will see when he gets around to it I guess:pippasadl:

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
BLACKJACK101: A SAGA OF VODKA-SOAKED RETARDATION

You guys remember blackjack12345? The drive-by nɨgger who dropped brain-dead stupid rrats about K9Kuro/Mysta a couple of months ago and got shitcanned lickety-split by our brave jannies?

Well, the brave fool reappeared in the homeland's vtuber thread, cleverly disguising his presence with the new name blackjack101. In a stunning demonstration of his capacity to learn from his mistakes, he proceeded to shit up the thread as he did here, and he got threadbanned.

Instead of owning up to his mistakes and, I dunno, starting a new account, he proceeded to complain about his threadban being a violation to his "freedom of speech", and someone posted the conversation to the ever-hilarious "The Easy to Track Username Hall of Shame" thread.

From there, users are able to find a reddit account of the same name, whose most recent post I'll let speak for itself:
View attachment 68012

To his credit, he admits this shameful reddit account is his. There's just one little issue, however: someone was able to use this username to TRACK DOWN HIS REAL NAME AND LOCATION.

And the retard ADMITS IT'S HIM
:chibiBrainDamage:

Now, there's a good possibility this is a faildox, as the doxer himself admits due to the username being so common, but blackjack's complete disregard for opsec and the fact he's still slapfighting with users in the "Hall of Shame" thread says more about his intelligence (or complete lack thereof) than doxing ever could.

(Also, that last post has major
View attachment 68017
energy)

Read the thread, blackjack's spergout is hilarious (doubly so because this is in the part of the site that hates the vtuber thread)

@GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR I now understand why gulags are a thing in your country, spergs like blackjack yearn for the nickel mines of Norilsk
I didn't think we needed a Russian version of Nolan, but now I see I was mistaken.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nah, all the smart and well adjusted people go to gulags, this one would get a seat in the communist party.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dazzle if I give you 20 bucks (in pesos) will you kill the rest of your country men for me. I mean you can also take Ukraine out too, I don't want this to seem political

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dazzle if I give you 20 bucks (in pesos) will you kill the rest of your country men for me. I mean you can also take Ukraine out too, I don't want this to seem political
No sorry, im no tajik

Top Bottom