"Pien outside, but pain inside."Bonnivier Pranaja

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Little do any of you know that one of the new NijiENs is actually ME

I will join Nijisanji EN and I will destroy it from the inside! I will ask about Vox's relationships in front of his fujo fans, I will relentlessly ask Elira if she's a fan of Mean Girls and who her Gretchen and Karen are, I will loudly and obnoxiously numberfag at every opportunity during collabs, and I will call Uki a flaming fagg੦t live on stream

:sinktheyacht::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

None of them is actually me

I'm actually a manager so I can cause problems behind the scenes
This is clearly a lie, we all know Niji would never hire real EN management.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Trauma.

HE'S JOINING VSHOJO!!! HE'S GOING TO PUT THE MAN IN MENHERA!!! HE'LL JOIN THE MANHERA DUO OF ZENTROONYA AND KURO THE ETERNAL ONE GUY!!! HE'S GOING TO BECOME FÄGGOT PRIME!!! LANDO AND KEN ASHCORP WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH ON WHO'S THE BIGGEST FÄGGOT!!! THE FÄGGOTRY WILL BE IMMEASURABLE!!!

My Niiga from another Bodega has returned from his Isekai adventure. Welcome back @God's Strongest Mozumite ya Yamanba loving retard.
Thats actually not a meme answer because Lando is friends with Mouse
it seems to be him lmao

apology vid was 3 months ago
his yt page is entirely BFE, some RPs are about abuse (and his most popular videos too, women)

and for Tenma Maemi of Phase Connect

Another fucking Vox Clone???
They mass produce them in a factory or what?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
If Lando joins VShojo and spends all his time whining about his time at Stars, my sides will reach orbit

Ballpark_Look

Why does Denauth read as "Renault" in my head? Am I going schizo?
I think my brain just autocorrects the nip bullshit naming scheme because that word doesn't fucking exist.
That's called dyslexia

Tuwuturu

Tutturu~
Early Adopter
If Lando joins VShojo and spends all his time whining about his time at Stars, my sides will reach orbit
Honestly. Same. Take Randon too, Lando, please. Just reincarnate with each other and then poach sweet Beetle and his brother.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Honestly. Same. Take Randon too, Lando, please. Just reincarnate with each other and then poach sweet Beetle and his brother.
Bettel is the person Lando wishes he was. Randon is also totally good as-is. The less Lando infects others with his retardation, the better.

Tuwuturu

Tutturu~
Early Adopter
Bettel is the person Lando wishes he was. Randon is also totally good as-is. The less Lando infects others with his retardation, the better.
:yagoocry: I just miss their interactions, plus the clown just feels sad, most of the time now, since they've been in Nippon. But Lando would probably get more retarded in Vshojo.

Top Bottom