"Power blinked 1 sex"Sleepy Project

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
Have you ever worked at a company before? If so, did your boss ever told every employe who he is firing and why he's doong it? Yeah me neither.
My point was never "did Mori knew why Rushia/Magni/Vesper were terminated/graduated?", my point was: in the Rushia situation, Mori knew nothing and reacted poorly to the news. In Magni and Vesper's situation, she apparently knew nothing and didn't react in any emotional way.

Maybe, just maybe, she figured that she shouldn't jump the gun and react the way she did before. And if so, I believe that she made the right call.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
If it was contracts there's even less reason Cover would tell anyone internally what's happening.

does she hate males in general?
After Asuka Wrestling I'm not sure I can really blame her tbh.

All right, I know you fuckers are funposting about Kiara's male aversion, but since there's going to be at least one ESL who takes it as the truth...

...she regularly talks on stream about her male friends. She talks about calling male friends to help her carry things and to fix her computer. She spent hours talking with a male one-on-one during a car trips to a convention. She spoke on stream about going hiking with her male friend. She literally had her male friend in her apartment DURING a pizza cooking stream in case she needed pizza cooking help. She's also told stories about her female friends introducing her to male friends of friends. Furthermore, she's collabed on stream in some form with kokorobeats, Fisky, Gigguk, Fisky again, Huke, the Tales of producer, Fisky a third time, and Yagoo. Not to mention she was the one who reached out to Vedal for the Neuro collab. Furthermore she replied to Axel and Magni on twitter, and spoke positively about Vesper raiding her.

And that's just on the Hololive account, not even getting into roommate activity or history.

I can't really see Kiara as some kind of super-unicorn, she's more infected with idol fan vision so she only sees the world in shades of cute girls.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
Wait maybe it WAS because of Stardew Valley perms, in which case, entirely understandable - Stardew Valley is THE farming/life sim, infinitely replayable, infinitely moddable, to the point where they ate Harvest Moon and Story of Season's lunch back when publishers thought farming sims were dead

But if they're streaming SV they can go all-in on mods, and he might literally be talking about starting an artisan cannabis growing business because that's one of the PPJA submods that I've detailed previously:

PPJA - Cannabis Kit
I take the Stardew Collab and the mention of drugs as proof that Magni and Vesper got in trouble because they gave a blunt to Yagoo. They are trying to let us know that the rrat was true.

Or maybe it was crack cocaine? That would explain his weight loss that began right after Tempus' debut.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think it's very fitting that Vesper's first stream after leaving is a collab with Magni where he plays a game they never had perms to and mentions drugs in the post announcing, which also means it might be a modded game. I expect another Randon XCom stream.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
I think it's very fitting that Vesper's first stream after leaving is a collab with Magni where he plays a game they never had perms to and mentions drugs in the post announcing, which also means it might be a modded game. I expect another Randon XCom stream.
I just realized that both of them were supposed to have a collab right before graduating. It's kinda wholesome, it's like they never left.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I can't really see Kiara as some kind of super-unicorn, she's more infected with idol fan vision so she only sees the world in shades of cute girls.
Wait, so when Kiara sees a man, she actually sees a cute girl? When she saw Vesper, she saw a nice office lady fixing PCs, kneeling on the floor wearing a pencil skirt and glasses? Magni looked like a young trainee school teacher in a brightly coloured sweater to her eyes? Kiaravision turned Altare into... well, basically just Altare?

Stunned But Dumb

Wait, so when Kiara sees a man, she actually sees a cute girl? When she saw Vesper, she saw a nice office lady fixing PCs, kneeling on the floor wearing a pencil skirt and glasses? Magni looked like a young trainee school teacher in a brightly coloured sweater to her eyes? Kiaravision turned Altare into... well, basically just Altare?
So, Shallow Hal but cute girls?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Well, not what I meant at all but... that's quite the image

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If I'm in the same department there are always rumors with the real details, but fuck if I know what's really going on in accounting two floors down.
don't worry about it and if you see any cytoplasm laying around just turn around and call Head Accountant Tim the authorities need not be involved.

IdenticalPlateaus

Them contract negotiations reaching a stalemate and falling through seems like the only reasonable answer here, though I guess 'reasonable' isn't a word I'd use to describe a lot of Japanese corporations. It's a shame, Vesper was really my main anchor to anything Stars related.

One thing I like to check out when there is Stars drama, mostly due to morbid curiousity, is the Tempus page on the old nip dox site. The site is abandoned but weird little communities seem to have formed on certain page comment sections, the Tempus page has 94.8k comments currently. I think is must be mostly made up of zoomer girls based on how emotional and deranged some of the posts are.
1693035725879.png
I didn't even occur to me that them leaving could be viewed as some kind of betrayal but some of these fujos have definitely gone feral.
I think it says something when even the homeland never reached this level of vitriol. Hell hath no fury I suppose.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
One thing I like to check out when there is Stars drama, mostly due to morbid curiousity, is the Tempus page on the old nip dox site. The site is abandoned but weird little communities seem to have formed on certain page comment sections, the Tempus page has 94.8k comments currently. I think is must be mostly made up of zoomer girls based on how emotional and deranged some of the posts are.
I didn't even occur to me that them leaving could be viewed as some kind of betrayal but some of these fujos have definitely gone feral.
I think it says something when even the homeland never reached this level of vitriol. Hell hath no fury I suppose.
It's fucking nyfco, the site has been polluted by deranged zoomer girls who acted like they're in a hot girls club for being anonymous bitches in a dox site
Admittedly there were times when their comments could be quite entertainingly autistic but nowadays are just constant hate stream and tribalfagging stuff like these

Doctor Kayfabe

UberSoldat

To those who watched Randon before, how's the content? Is he unhinged? Unfiltered? Unfettered?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ah, twitch, the most surefire way to ensure I will never watch you again. So long and thanks for all the fish, old man.

If you seriously are so inconvenienced by using a purple web site instead of a red one to the degree that you're not going to watch a streamer anymore, I don't think you were much of a fan in the first place.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Is this why Cover axed him? (j/k)

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
If you seriously are so inconvenienced by using a purple web site instead of a red one to the degree that you're not going to watch a streamer anymore, I don't think you were much of a fan in the first place.
Twitch is a pile of shit that makes my PC chug despite modern games on full graphics not doing that, It's got a culture that raises people like Hasan and Asmongold high above anyone else. It's awful and should not be supported.

fortnitesmasherX

think is must be mostly made up of zoomer girls based on how emotional and deranged some of the posts are.
1693035725879.png
Am I missing something here? I don't understand why retweeting something is a reason to be so angry and to say that you hate them? (responding to the second message.)

Hasan and Asmongold high above anyone else. It's awful and should not be supported.

Fuck Asmongold especially. I'm so sick of hearing Pippa and Kirsche gush about him.

Pyhf

Am I missing something here? I don't understand why retweeting something is a reason to be so angry and to say that you hate them? (responding to the second message.)
Read it again, my guy.
Are you done?

Now tell me, do you think this person knows how to apply logic into whatever they are saying?

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
To those who watched Randon before, how's the content? Is he unhinged? Unfiltered? Unfettered?
Pretty unhinged which I do enjoy.

akaaoi

Cross-gender collabs did seem to have gotten rarer. How many did we even get this year? We have the Vesper+Bettel+Bae Barbie watchalong, the SALT TTRPG (2 sessions), Uno collab ft SALT and Monopoly collab ft SALT but with Ame replacing Kronii, did I miss any?
If you include JPStars interacting with EN girls then there was that food tasting stream a month ago on Oga's channel with Bae (and Ollie)

Top Bottom