"Chat, is Brazil racist or not? I can't tell"Pipkin Pippa

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Bug Eater

Mouse must know something. She doesn't seem too bent out of shape by it.

She did mention at Anime Expo that there would be a big surprise this year :cursedbae:

It's really hard to imagine that they would leave Tempus for it though, assuming that it's even in the works (they are supposed to be debuting more JP talents this year). She's most likely being coy about their roommate accounts rather than hinting at anything else - IIRC her comments about PIkamee were way more blatant, though I've forgotten the exact wording.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
She did mention at Anime Expo that there would be a big surprise this year :cursedbae:

It's really hard to imagine that they would leave Tempus for it though, assuming that it's even in the works (they are supposed to be debuting more JP talents this year). She's most likely being coy about their roommate accounts rather than hinting at anything else - IIRC her comments about PIkamee were way more blatant, though I've forgotten the exact wording.
I think Kson also saying somethin really helped with the "Pikamee its going to Vshojo theory".Also i agree with Nazuna currently very wounded by the Apex Matsuri public humillation and Henya streaming in English they NEED no THEY ARE OBLIGATED to release Mirai Akari or the JP branch would die.

Malchior

Honestly im even glad to receive this news, not that i didn't wanted them to be graduated or terminated, but I'm glad it ended.

I won't try to understand the why cause that's irrelevant to me if JP corpo is being dumb again or not... I'm a Nintendo fan I know how retard they can get...

Just waiting the return of a certain Orc i guess...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I don't even know how to think about the magni and vesper end of things since we don't know all the issues going on, but this has pretty much killed any interest I had in homostars, and left a bad taste in my mouth about the corp as a whole. Feels like it was ridiculous to drag this shit on this long.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Guess vesperg couldn't be contained, my personal rrat is that he got in trouble with management and magni tried to step in, and instead he got punished for it too, then both decided it wouldn't be worth staying because of management being against them.
I suppose the only thing left to hope for is a Randon Dottovu stream
LOLNO, unless dott wants to lose all/most of her patrons i doubt she will do anything with them, she still has her namefag unicorns there and she seems to hold her patreon members on the highest regard of all her fans, she even did a patreon stream with voice chat on.
Kronii has her anniversary stream tonight. I feel bad that it had to coincide with this. Seeing her get one guy'd by some baiter would be pretty sad.
This is the worst part of all, either tactless retards or VT baiters will try to start shit.
Does Randon or Dott even follow each other though? Not saying it couldn’t happen, but it is hard to gauge how close the two actually were compared to just a professional business relationship.
This is the part people will never get, compared to her talking about her interactions with the girls, she never talked about offstream interactions with either magni or vesper outside of the first one which was her helping them set up a stream on their debut week/month, people think that mori and kronii were closer to them than they really were, but they were really only coworkers and nothing else.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
> All the Vesper and Magni shitposts from yesterday.

Now we'll never get the gundam themed TTRPG with Kronii and Calli or the continuation of the Tempus TTRPG. I specifically excluded a spoiler for Vesper's Tempus TTRPG setting from my summary of one of his members streams because he wanted everyone to keep it a secret. Vesper was going to put them on a tidally locked planet but not tell them, and let them assume there was some magic going on to make the sun never set.

:depressedtako:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Now that everyone gave their opinions.I cant believe some people,sometimes it looks we are talking about Prime Kizuna Ai or Kaguya Luna.If Cover didnt give a shit while losing their top earners they arent going to bat an eye for some Homos.I see that most people liked them because they were different than the rest of Male vtubers,but sadly that area its where the money is.
So this changes nothing for me while Ayame still streams and its allowed to take breaks.Sad for people that are not here for drama.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I do not like this combo. I do not like it at all.
I'm not gonna lie but that might actually shit up a lot of my feeling toward them lmao.

Not that I'm so much as a Vshojo hater or anything. I just like cracking jokes to shit on them, but I personally feel like that would be kind of a dick move when Cover clearly just tried to invest in them to an extent. I know it's a business and a living or so on but something about it would seem really shady to do to me. Might just be some tism' "sense of honor" faggotry going on or whatever in my brain but still.

Kson I always got why she left with the shit going on. Don't think this would sit the same way with me.
I feel the same way. With Kson, her "Downsides: None!" spiel was stupid, but that was about it. With everything that was happening it made a lot of sense for her.

If the boys immediately worked on joining Vshojo/starting Vshonen after so much investment, it just seems scummy. I know you shouldn't be so loyal to an employer. Business is business. But I just have that "sense of honour" autism too.

At the same time, Vshojo would be a lot laxer on permissions. But in that case, it's far better to just be an indie, maybe with a hired wrangler.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This kinda kills Tempus for me too. Vespers first suspension and the weakening of the ‘everyone is brothers’ vibe kinda crippled it, but now this is the killing blow. Not to mention they were the two I watched the most in the first place.

That said I’m not even blaming Cover for this (yet), I’m more disappointed that they’d sacrifice that vibe, even if they both go to full-time streaming as Lando and Randon. Just as a general feel, I like how Holo gives people goals and events to work towards. Yeah Vesper doesn’t care about singing and dancing in a concert, but having that goal to work towards gives the entire persona a ‘story’ of sorts. Heck, it’s like watching a tv series with an over arching story vs watching an episodic series.
And there’s also the Coco argument: where the limitations are what pushed her to success. I don’t need to see Lando twerking every single stream, that gets old. I don’t need to see Randon in vshoho collabing with Melody to be unhinged and talk about how much he likes butts, while she sticks a dildo up hers.

I dunno, TL;DR, my interest is mostly gone in Tempus as well as in their indie personas. I’m still interested in hearing any news for now, though.
P.S. I also wouldn’t put it past Randon to just leave it all and go live off the grid.

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
I just don't think cover's idea for a male branch is going to work as is; either they go completely hands off and don't focus on anything idol related, or they have to hire neet shutins or yesmen who will go along with their ideas.
Most popular/charismatic guys will have a bit of an ego, especially streamers, and wont be "thankful" to the corpo like a jp would expect.

I'd argue most male streamers will have decent employment histories (Not pippas husband asmongold) and have worked some real, non-streaming jobs.
And therefore will be less willing to deal with jp corpo bullshit (no female collabs, 1 am meetings to discuss future meetings, etc).
I'm specifically talking about western/european men here who are more indipendent and less likely to roll over when a manger tells them they "dont feel like getting perms" or whatever story of the week C level management says from what we can infer from the girls side of things.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Guess vesperg couldn't be contained, my personal rrat is that he got in trouble with management and magni tried to step in, and instead he got punished for it too, then both decided it wouldn't be worth staying because of management being against them.

LOLNO, unless dott wants to lose all/most of her patrons i doubt she will do anything with them, she still has her namefag unicorns there and she seems to hold her patreon members on the highest regard of all her fans, she even did a patreon stream with voice chat on.

This is the worst part of all, either tactless retards or VT baiters will try to start shit.

This is the part people will never get, compared to her talking about her interactions with the girls, she never talked about offstream interactions with either magni or vesper outside of the first one which was her helping them set up a stream on their debut week/month, people think that mori and kronii were closer to them than they really were, but they were really only coworkers and nothing else.
I can't say I'm too involved in kronies circle. Does she still have actual unicorns in her patreon circle?
(cough, besides youknowwhoishere , cough)
:smugselen:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can't say I'm too involved in kronies circle. Does she still have actual unicorns in her patreon circle?
(cough, besides youknowwhoishere , cough)
:smugselen:
yes, a lot more then i may be able to list, soren, topnepgear, midknight, are the only ones i remember by name, and midknight dropped kronii and is only on her patreon he goes by revolver now, i you feel like digging you can compare names of her patreon member thank you bit from her toad video with the schedule post from when she did the DBD collab aka the unicorn spergout.

Horo7618

No one in particular

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
eye death by @jaidenstar.jpg

Me, thinking of watching Tempus now, always being reminded of who isn't a part of the group anymore

EDIT: Holy fuck, the man returneth

Last edited:

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Of course he shows his first sign of life in the most Vesper way possible. That put a much-needed smile on my face.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom