"Il piano di oggi e suonare il piano molto piano al terzo piano"Komachi Panko

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Yeah, as much as I'd hate to see them join the Mouse, the situation seems a lot more beneficial for them in a hypothetical male Vshojo branch. Game perms were colossally fucking them, especially Vesper, and all the Vshojo talents collab freely with penis havers from what I've seen. There would likely be less restrictions on collabs as well, so they can hang out with their out of company friends more often, as girlDM seemed to be the only reliable outside collab partner for Holostars. Vshojo did announce their concert, so that would be a good time to announce the penis haver branch.
Yeah. I'd be salty but I can't act like I don't understand why perms autism and shit would be a big pain in the ass. Especially with stuff like Xcom2 being back and forth then just vanishing in smoke. I won't hate them for it but I probably would think it was handled in a bit of a douchey way by them. Twitch debuff is still a thing for me too since even if I like a person I typically just forget about twitch most the time. Doesn't help they're on that obnoxious crusade about adblock and shit.

This of course all is assuming it happens but I'm kind of already in the camp of expecting it after the mouse thing. Same shit she did with the kettle. Forget if she did anything similar with the ex holos. I don't think she would do that if they were going mythic or indie or so on. Still sucks to me overall though.

:ameraintear:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i really shouldnt go to socials when this happens god fucking damn it the cesspool of retards

Balls Dipped in Ice

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Hey, I think I may have an idea as to what Vesper has been doing in the meantime...he might be spear hunting down in Texas...

Sasuga Grampire!

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Time for real depression posting.
Until we see a sign of life, we can't rule out the possibility that Vesper is dead somehow and that's why he's 'graduating'. We've seen literally no signs of life from Randon since the initial announcement.
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
Didn't he post in Lando's chat during the hiatus?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Didn't he post in Lando's chat during the hiatus?
I dont think hes ever posted, some people thought they saw him, but iirc apparently twitch can mark you as being "in" a chat if you get a sub gifted, which can usually happen to anyone

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I dont think hes ever posted, some people thought they saw him, but iirc apparently twitch can mark you as being "in" a chat if you get a sub gifted, which can usually happen to anyone
can second this is what happened.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
I was expecting this to happen ever since the mysterious hiatus (but that's probably because I have an overly negative mindset), so I guess I wasn't as shocked as I thought I would be. I'm still really sad about what happened, I can't even begin to describe how I'm feeling.

Even though Vesper is most likely alive, I'm still worried about him. He's gone radio silent on his PL account. Lando said that he was planning to play Baldur's Gate with him but that "it probably [wouldn't] happen". I know that I mentioned a fight between them before, but I can't see both of them choosing to graduate after that, nor do I think a fight, even a really bad one, would be grounds for termination.

I have other oshis but I can only watch an entire stream if the game they're playing or the subject they're talking about interest me, but that wasn't the case with Vesper. I could watch him play anything, and talk about anything, and I can't see another vtuber doing that for me - at least for now.

He was the only Tempus boy I regularly watched too. Regis and Axel lost me with their "political statements" (for lack of a better term), and while I do like Bettel and Hakka, I didn't have time to watch them very much. Maybe I'll give them a try after this "grief period" (again, for lack of a better term), as I don't think I can bring myself to watch anyone right now.

I had a few theories about what happened, and even posted the most ludicrous one here. It's frustrating that we probably will never know what exactly transpired but I still have a few things to say:

1. I really don't believe that this is somehow tied to contract renegotiation. The contracts are probably signed months before the debut given that: Sana graduated even before her 1 year anniversary, about a month before her debut and I don't think that she'd skip the celebration if possible; most of the PLs go on hiatus at least a month before their actual debut. Plus, why would they go on break to try a renegotiation? You could argue that was because they were trying to force Cover to accept their demands, but it seems that it was actually Cover that put them on break as they were suddenly gone, even though they had plans to collab and do more solo streams.

The only way I can see that being somehow tied to contracts is if their initial contracts were replaces shortly after the debuts for some reason. But even so, the point about how weird them going on break was still stands.

2. I don't believe that (at least) Magni did anything that would get him in serious trouble. I don't see not-Bettel collabing with Lando if that was the case. At least not for a while as it could damage his career.

But I could be very wrong about that. Maybe it really was something related to their contracts, maybe one of them really did do something really bad, maybe Vesper really tried to kill Bettel in a fit of rage after finding out that him and Magni were dating, maybe it was an entirely different thing altogether.

I don't know.

I just know that I miss and will miss Vesper a lot. And that I hope that both him and Magni are doing good. Even if Randon never comes back, I really hope he's doing good and can achieve happiness. I really, really do.

fortnitesmasherX

I really liked Magni and Vesper and it sucks that I won't see them interact with other holomems. I'll definitely be following their PLs.

Does anyone have any predictions on how their graduations will impact Holocure? I want to play as Vesper so badly and it would suck for him not to be in the game.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah. I'd be salty but I can't act like I don't understand why perms autism and shit would be a big pain in the ass. Especially with stuff like Xcom2 being back and forth then just vanishing in smoke. I won't hate them for it but I probably would think it was handled in a bit of a douchey way by them. Twitch debuff is still a thing for me too since even if I like a person I typically just forget about twitch most the time. Doesn't help they're on that obnoxious crusade about adblock and shit.

This of course all is assuming it happens but I'm kind of already in the camp of expecting it after the mouse thing. Same shit she did with the kettle. Forget if she did anything similar with the ex holos. I don't think she would do that if they were going mythic or indie or so on. Still sucks to me overall though.

:ameraintear:
I really hate Twitch but being a Lemon Woman watcher has made me stomach that shitshow of a platform. Thankfully I have it set where I only get ads at the start now. I only wish they get a youtube channel to handle VODs because twitch is shit with that.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I really liked Magni and Vesper and it sucks that I won't see them interact with other holomems. I'll definitely be following their PLs.

Does anyone have any predictions on how their graduations will impact Holocure? I want to play as Vesper so badly and it would suck for him not to be in the game.
Dev is taking a long hiatus to go back to animation work, at best for them to be mentioned in a future update it would be along the lines of Coco's plug. But depending on the weird shit Cover does, they may forbid it and snap their fingers to say they never existed in the first place like what they did with Rushia. Here's where he talks about it

He's taking it well.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I do not like that the things I enjoy keep going away.
Seems to be a trend.
I do hope we get some news of Vesper soon. He was the one I enjoyed the most of the males. He also had good taste in games. Even if the fucking management couldn't secure perms for most of them.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
You know what? I think I'd be okay with Vesper and/or Magni being the first gen of VShonen.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Vesper speedruns getting fired from V-Ho-Show by swimming to Pueto Rico breaking into Mousies iron lung, Fucking her, Giving her advanced autism and then not calling her in the morning.

VTuberBobDole

Yeah, as much as I'd hate to see them join the Mouse, the situation seems a lot more beneficial for them in a hypothetical male Vshojo branch. Game perms were colossally fucking them, especially Vesper, and all the Vshojo talents collab freely with penis havers from what I've seen. There would likely be less restrictions on collabs as well, so they can hang out with their out of company friends more often, as girlDM seemed to be the only reliable outside collab partner for Holostars. Vshojo did announce their concert, so that would be a good time to announce the penis haver branch.

Finally got to watch that Ironmouse clip and yeah I'd say 99% they are going to VShoujo/nen, at least Lando.

(Also it is uncanny how every clip I see of Mouse is a new model. She has to burn through a shitton of money getting all of them...).

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
You know what? I think I'd be okay with Vesper and/or Magni being the first gen of VShonen.
Yeah being a Homostars sucks LOL.You have to:
-Follow the same rules as the girls but no with the same benefits.
-Organize collabs like the girls but with a way small pool of talents to choose due to the vast majority of Hololive members wanting to do nothing with you
-Have different game perms than the other branchs
-And now it looks like it doesnt matter how do you end up graduating you dont get a last stream or last tweet
-Plus you have schizos that weaponize you,celebrate your failure,check you 24/7 and nonstop are lurking for ways to destroy you.
I would never blame a Homo for leaving unless something changes,also Vshojo is willing to pay you a lot of money because thats the only thing they seem to invest.LOL

Kalion

:)
Yeah being a Homostars sucks LOL.You have to:
-Follow the same rules as the girls but no with the same benefits.
-Organize collabs like the girls but with a way small pool of talents to choose due to the vast majority of Hololive members wanting to do nothing with you
-Have different game perms than the other branchs
-And now it looks like it doesnt matter how do you end up graduating you dont get a last stream or last tweet
-Plus you have schizos that weaponize you,celebrate your failure,check you 24/7 and nonstop are lurking for ways to destroy you.
I would never blame a Homo for leaving unless something changes,also Vshojo is willing to pay you a lot of money because thats the only thing they seem to invest.LOL
I never really understood it, but it also seemed like sometimes the girls would have permissions for a game, but the boys wouldn't? As if they had a whole different permissions list. Yet at the same time some of the girls found out they had permissions for a game by seeing one of the guys play it.

If Vesper shows up in Vshonen or goes back to his PL, I hope the first thing he does is play 18 hours of X-Com.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Top Bottom